~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Oh yes definitely! And when the urge is soooo bad and you wee enough to fill a pea!!!

Congrats JJ!!!! I hope you are enjoying your first day with little Coltyn. Looking forward to seeing a pic after you get some rest and have a chance to come back and update us.

Congratulations JJ!! Sounds like it wasn't too bad! :) Hope you make it to your own room soon.

Yes - I need to pee all the time. Especially as soon as my body hears it's bed time. It's ridiculous. I'm also super thirsty all the time. Every time I wake up I need to pee and then drink a pint of water and the vicious cycle continues.

OMG weeing is annoying me, I run to the loo and there is nothing just a drop :(

Yes pink! That's exactly how I feel! Like I have to pee a river and I sit and nothing!!! My contractions are more frequent to and I feel like I have to go so bad when I'm having a contraction

Every time I stand up I have to pee, the urge is suddenly there. Some times it's even right after I've just gone. Plus I've had A LOT of pressure down there!

I been wearing pantie liners cause I feel like I need to pee and have the same issue...a tiny amount comes out and that's all...but then sure enough I will sneeze or cough and out pops a little pee....annoyed.

Aw lovely to see more babies appearing!

The pee thing really annoys me too, walking through town today I really thought I was going to pee, needed to anyway but then baby kicked me or moved...ouch!

We're nearly there! I have a feeling this little man is going to be early, I never felt this much pain and pressure down below with jack. Infact I didn't feel anything until my first contraction! I still have 2 weeks of work :nope:

I've been getting the urge to pee more frequently since baby has gone head down. I assume it's because the head is now pressing on the bladder.

Congratulations, JJs! I can't wait to see pics of your handsome little man...welcome to the world, Coltyn!

Miss Bellum, I have loved my classes! I actually feel prepared enough to go epidural-free, though I am open to it if I change my mind! I never thought the hospital would preach the value of attempting labor without meds but my nurse does and it is nice because you never know what may happen! Last night we learned about C-sections and what to expect if one was needed. My husband also got to wear a 28 lb empathy belly :haha:

I, too, feel the need to pee ALL the time! I am having a lot of pressure constantly, feels like she may just fall out sometimes lol. The Dr did say yesterday that she was head down and in the right position so I'm guessing she is engaged though he did not say how much, silly me didn't think to ask. But I can have my cervix checked next Thursday if I want.

i also feel like i have to pee all the time every time i stand up i feel like its just going to come out..ive been wearing pantiliners for the last few weeks because im worried about leaking!! i wake up in the middle of the night to pee and im dying of thirst so by the time i get back to sleep its time to wake up to pee again!

I'm glad to know I'm not just a strange case. It's driving me nuts though and I've had so much pressure down below it really feels like she is just going to fall out! I feel so out of sorts because I never had this with dd. the contractions, early dilation and severe pressure is all new. I have another appt on Monday so assuming I make it to that appt I'm hoping I've made a little more progress and maybe they will give me a helping hand. For now I'm sitting on my ball just trying to help relieve the pain

congrats jjsmom!!!

I've had a tiring shit day, had my 37wk aplt. almost a 3 and 50-60% effaced. thought for aure i was in early labor, feeling really off today and my kids are being CRAZY. My sister was about to hop on a plane to come be with me, she still might she doesnt wanna leave me stranded basically and thinks im.going to go into labor soon but i have no idea. im very, very tired. ive been up since 4am and still have hours to go. was suppose to go grocery shopping but cant even imagine wrangling my little boys through the store as i know they wont behave loke usual, so i dont even want to go there!

oneandtwo - If only you lived near a Harris Teeter. There's doing their express lane thing (where you order online and your drive over to the store and they put it in your car) free until the 18th. Although it's really only $4.95 normally so I would say totally worth it if you had that many kids! Jessie and I just got back from the grocery store... waddled all around it and now I'm too knackered to do anything with the food we bought, so I'm sitting on the deck with the laptop and she's playing on her playset. Hubs is out buying a new lawnmower.

Re: Pee. I don't have the tiny bit problem. Every time I go it's like, HUH? How is that possible?? So much pee! I don't know which is worse. After I pee though and think I'm done, suddenly I pee a tiny bit more. I've learned to wait. (like changing a baby!) Obviously I've seriously neglected my kegels this time around!!!

BP was something like 134/77 today and they were happy with that, but I've got another appt Tuesday morning. Feel like I'm going to be living at the doc's office until I deliver. Which would be a lot nicer if they were giving me scans! It took the doc much longer than normal to find the heartbeat today and I almost panicked. BTW don't take your toddler to appointments... omg. Had to take her to the dermatologist with me yesterday and this appointment today too... even the best behaved kid can't handle a tiny checkup room for 35 minutes while you wait for the doc to come in. Good thing they checked my bp at the beginning and not the end!

At least I was able to get my hematologist appointment moved up (and to a time when Jessie is in preschool!) I go next Wednesday. The OB is very adamant that they'd like to get me on some steroids to make sure my platelets are up before labour.

How awesome for DH to be getting a new mower...My hubby would get along great with him I think. I recently joined up to do online groceries. I had it when Libby was a tiny baby and it was a lifesaver. Here they charge between $5-9 dollars to deliver but I believe it to be worth it as kid wrangling and screaming infant just isn't a fun day out!
I discussed briefly with my DH about investing in a cleaner or something so I can get on with breast feeding and caring for Libby without worrying about a messy house. He seemed okay with the idea as long as I use my own $ for it. A friend of mine pays $60 a fortnight to get some cleaning done but I am not sure what the going rate is. I just know that seems a heck of a lot cheaper than sticking Libby into childcare. I just cant see myself being able to breast feed and relax if the house looks like a bomb site.

Forgot to update about my mw appointment.

Blood Pressure is now to low, so not worried about Pre E now, Baby has gone back to back, she went "there are some exercises that can help with that" yet didn't tell me them. So if anyone knows any that would be handy :)

Baby is head down and 4/5 engaged which is nothing because he will keep popping in and out :rofl:

Hope everyone is well x

i forgot to mention, my bp was up! 130/87. which is pretty high for me (im usually around 110/60-70 during pregnancy) i read.that a sudden increase in bp when its not pre e can mean labor??

im hoping so! both my sisters are making the 12+ hr drive to my house tomorrow in hopes baby is about to make her appearance. hope its not for nothing, it makes me nervous to have them come when i dont know for sure.

i wish there was a grocery service around here, i would pay out the nose just so i didn't have to go shopping!! lol even if there was a grocery store in town that delivered, i think it'd be s pretft big hassle to get them on base.

Oneandtwo two which base are you one? Do you have the hourly child care? I know at fort hood if we had a deployed spouse we could receive a certain number of free hours of child care a week. Don't know if that's something just fort hood did or not

So I bounced on my ball for a while last night and dh and I dtd what do I have to show for it horribly achey hips that prevented me from getting hardly any sleep :(
I quit seriously! This baby isn't coming out till 39 weeks I just know it. They can tell me soon all they want but I'm calling BS!

Full term today :yipee: I've made it !!! :happydance:

What a milestone! I'm ready for you baby girl <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"