~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

congrats JJ's! hope you're enjoying every minute with your little man :D

yay Sue!! all set now then!? we're going to blow the birth pool up today to check its in one piece so I've got a week to source repairs if needed :D and put babies crib up!!

ooh hope everyone is ok, my little man has just come home so gotta go :) xx

wow! 37 weeks already Sue! I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long!

Congrats Sue!

And congrats JJ, gorgeous name for a no doubt gorgeous baby!

proud-they might offer care here through the daycare center...BUT i worked there, well i was a home care provider but we did our training and,meetings with the daycare centrr, there is no way I'd bring my kids there! i used to bring them to the one at our last base, but they were much better than this one!

how long do you bounce on your birth ball? swear labor keeps stopping and starting for me. im gonna try pineapple this week we nd, and lots if walking! i dont have,my hubs here to dtd so gonna have to try everything else. i was making fun of my husband earlier saying "my seaman has left with my semen!!!" lol lame, i know but i found it hilarious!!

hurray for full term sue! :)

I weighed myself today. I'm up by 53.6lbs
I'm seriously upset about it.

Thanks everyone! I'm all ready & excited!! Just debating when to blow pool up, I think 39 weeks if nothing has happened by then.

Oneandtwo - I bounced last night for 1 hour, 15. It didn't do anything but make me need a poop!!! :dohh:

Stay off the scales Alice! For what it's worth I don't think you look like you've put that much on.....you're growing a whopper, big placenta no doubt, blood volume, fluid etc etc, I think you'll be fine loosing it. :flow:

I've just sorted my sock & knicker drawers, much neater now and a bin bag of old hole-filled socks and tights!! I'm starving so now for some lunch then I think I'll head for a nice walk to get some dessert ingredients for tomorrow - I have my parents over for Sunday lunch with it being Fathers Day!

:hugs: alice, i'm not even stepping on the scales. You def don't look like you've gained that much! a lot of it is prob fluid now :)

just blew up our birth pool to check for punctures! The little man def needs to be gone when the actual birth happens, he kicked me out in favour of Daddy!! he thought it was brilliant though :haha:
15_6_13 trying the pool.jpg

Look awesome Carol. Mini or Regular size?

Bless Alex! What a great swimming pool :haha:

its the regular, looks smaller than I remember :haha: but could be cos our living room is now bigger than where we lived when I had alex :) x

Count me in as another lady who seems to be spending her entire life in the loo at the moment!

Beccamichelle - hope you are able to get your platelets up to the right levels.

libbysmum - A cleaner sounds like a great idea! I'm a bit jealous, I'd love to be be able to afford one

Pink Flowers - Good to hear your bp is all OK now.

Sue_88 - Congrats on reaching full term! It's such a great feeling :) Have a nice lunch tomorrow :)

caro103 - Glad your birth pool is OK - cute pic x

alicecooper - Aww, I wouldn't worry too much about the weight - apart from the bump, you don't' look like you are putting on weight else where.

So I bounced on my ball for a while last night and dh and I dtd what do I have to show for it horribly achey hips that prevented me from getting hardly any sleep :(
I quit seriously! This baby isn't coming out till 39 weeks I just know it. They can tell me soon all they want but I'm calling BS!

I hear you! My dr keeps telling me I'll go soon and I won't last longer than 38 weeks, blah blah blah, but my body isn't even contracting much anymore. I'm dilated and such but nothing else is going on.

Count me in as another lady who seems to be spending her entire life in the loo at the moment!

Beccamichelle - hope you are able to get your platelets up to the right levels.

libbysmum - A cleaner sounds like a great idea! I'm a bit jealous, I'd love to be be able to afford one

Pink Flowers - Good to hear your bp is all OK now.

Sue_88 - Congrats on reaching full term! It's such a great feeling :) Have a nice lunch tomorrow :)

caro103 - Glad your birth pool is OK - cute pic x

alicecooper - Aww, I wouldn't worry too much about the weight - apart from the bump, you don't' look like you are putting on weight else where.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats too on Full Term due date buddy!!!! :D

38 weeks 2 days

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/XenaGlamRocker/Photoon2013-06-15at14493_zps25279f58.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/XenaGlamRocker/Photoon2013-06-15at14503_zps7a7b2b71.jpg

I'm up to 13 stone 4lbs 6oz :(

Libbysmum - unfortunately it's not even his father's day gift as he hates yard work! It was a necessity. We had an electric mower and it was taking him almost 4 hours to mow our tiny yard with it. He borrowed our neighbor's gas powered self-propelled beast a couple weeks ago and had it all done in less than an hour. So now we're trying to sell the electric to offset the price of the gas one. Oh I'd totally get a cleaner! Do it!

Pink Flowers - the ball thing and not reclining are the only things I know for turning a baby but I'm sure you could google it. My OBs haven't told me anything.. there's been some feeling around but I assume since they haven't said anything that baby isn't engaged. That said.. last time they kept telling me she wasn't and when they did their first internal at 40 weeks they were all... 'omg you have a shallow pelvis! she's right there!" There was a technical term for it that I had to look up but I've totally forgotten it now... maybe Gynaecoid?

oneandtwo - oh you live on base.. yeah that would be stupidly complicated I bet. If only the military could be all progressive and set up a new mom service from the commissary or something!

ProudArmyWife - no sleep for anyone anymore I guess. :( but at least you had some fun before hand! My 3 year old has a cold and wants to sleep with us, which makes it incredibly complicated trying to keep my wrists straight and hands unbent. Wake up in agony, but then she see's I'm awake and is all..."whoot time to start the day!"

Sue - congrats! but brace yourself... you could have as long as month left! I've recently realized that Jessie was due on the 8th and came on the 18th of Feb and now Gabriel is due on the 8th of July so it could actually be the 18th before he decides to arrive....

Alice - I've said it before but I'll say it again.... it's all in that bump of yours!! You're a crazy baby machine. They must get so cozy in that! :) I'm up 25lbs and only 3lbs under 200lbs.....that was my only goal really. Not to go over 200. I don't think that's going to happen since these last couple weeks tend to have exponential growth.. :( (Just got to your latest pic. Yup. It's ALL in the bump.)

Lovely surprise for me today though... Hubby has taken the little one to Maker Faire! It's like tech/craft/robot extravaganza. Hubs has been the past two years and has always wanted to take her but she's been too little to appreciate it so always went by himself. This year I'm too pregnant to waddle around all day (silly man offered to get me a rascal to ride around in - he almost got smacked) so I had no desire to go, but Jessica was all lovely dovey with him this morning copying everything he did so he decided he'd take her with him all on his own. They don't go out much on their own together so this is a huge step for them! LOL I did have to pack them snacks and get her ready but that's no big deal when it means I get to lay at home at day!

Co-sleeper I've chosen finally. https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401895&prodFindSrc=rv Just need to buy it. erm and a car seat. Maybe I keep putting things off in hopes that if I'm NOT prepare then baby will come early?

So I bounced on my ball for a while last night and dh and I dtd what do I have to show for it horribly achey hips that prevented me from getting hardly any sleep :(
I quit seriously! This baby isn't coming out till 39 weeks I just know it. They can tell me soon all they want but I'm calling BS!

I hear you! My dr keeps telling me I'll go soon and I won't last longer than 38 weeks, blah blah blah, but my body isn't even contracting much anymore. I'm dilated and such but nothing else is going on.

I'm still contracting but they are still so sporadic and all over the place. Everyone's like oh next week. Midwife says oh you won't make it much past your appt on Monday! Like I said I call BS :haha: 38 weeks on Tuesday. My family is all predicting the 20th I say not till like the 28th or so. I think she will come right around the same time her sister did and that was 39w3d. I just keep reminding myself that even that isn't to far off. Now if I go over my due date I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with myself :haha:

Becca the "fun" was on the couch because like you I have a toddler in my bed :dohh: personally I'm not enjoying dtd much right now. Its seriously such a chore to find a position that works. :(

Pink I've heard getting down on all fours helps get baby into right position. Not sure how true it is but something to look into. Maybe call your doctor and ask for them to elaborate.

Alice your bump is so massive! You look amazing though I totally agree all that weight is in your belly!

Oneandtwo I hear you about the child care facilities being crap. There were several on fort good and only one I would ever have even thought about taking dd to. It's nice that they provide us those options but sucks they can't be better quality.

Morning Sunbeams :flower:

There are SO MANY posts for me to catch up on!!! It has been forever since I've been on... life has been a bit :wacko: but we finally went on leave on Sunday (week ago) and moved that day :sleep: Then, unfortunately, the next day I got sick. :growlmad: I've been ill all week with a fever and cough and sore throat and exhaustion. It's just hellish and I need it to go away so I can be rested and energized for labour!!!

Anyway, congrats to JW on your little Ethan! So wonderful!
Congrats July on your baby boy! What a joy :cloud9:
Myra, so glad to hear Connor is doing so well :thumbup: Hopefully he will come home very soon
YAY Sue for a head-down little girl!!

I will read up on the rest soon!

I was also getting bouts on ms feeling returning, but it seems I can keep it at bay with food.

Last Saturday (final packing day) I was feeling goofy with DH then felt exhausted and laid down (though in good spirits, just spent) and as I was watching him prance around wearing my bella band like a mini skirt I saw stars! I've never seen them before and I know they can be a sign of pre-e. I called the nurse hotline and they said go straight to the hospital... But we were 1.5hrs by boat from hospital or doctor and we were leaving/moving the next morning, so we, well, I decided against it. Just took it easier and paid close attention. Went for my 36w on Monday morning and doc said my BP is low and super healthy, but it being low is probably what caused the stars :dohh: Glad everything is OK.

She checked inside and said she could feel baby's head, that I'm 1cm and feeling soft and stretchy :cloud9: I get pretty reg BHs, but I've not mentioned anything as they aren't painful or anything... I will be full term tomorrow :happydance: But DH went to get our sailboat yesterday and bring it to our new town, so peanut has to stay in until he gets back!!
But boy, I am feeling so much better being in a town now for the last few weeks - when I was running a fever in the night we called the nurse and she said it was OK to stay home - but so nice to know that help is 5 mins away and we don't have to weigh the pros and cons of going if we feel nervous :thumbup: Plus I am going to a bellies and babies group and attending a prenatal, so I am finally around other preggo ladies and new babies. And I've got my family around - pretty wonderful - now I just need to get healthy :coffee:

I'm still contracting but they are still so sporadic and all over the place. Everyone's like oh next week. Midwife says oh you won't make it much past your appt on Monday! Like I said I call BS :haha: 38 weeks on Tuesday. My family is all predicting the 20th I say not till like the 28th or so. I think she will come right around the same time her sister did and that was 39w3d. I just keep reminding myself that even that isn't to far off. Now if I go over my due date I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with myself :haha:

Yeah I'm contracting too but it's so all over the place....I've had a few times I thought maybe things were starting to pick up because I was getting regular contractions for 2-3 hours but then they died down and went back to like one every 40 min. Don't know what my body is doing honestly!

Yeah I'm contracting too but it's so all over the place....I've had a few times I thought maybe things were starting to pick up because I was getting regular contractions for 2-3 hours but then they died down and went back to like one every 40 min. Don't know what my body is doing honestly!

Sounds exactly like me! Ugh so frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->