~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

becca-its totally whack! lol i found out that they dont offer ANY form of communication at the hospital other than the landline, when you go into labor without your husband. i wont even get cell service inside!slightly disappointed as that means i wont be able to send him pictures other than if i have one of my sisters bring my phone.outside so a picture message sends!

proud-ya they do soem shady stuff IMO and arent very parent oriented, act like the child is actually theirs or something, its very odd. my youngest wpuld not handle it well anyway, he doesnt like being.left. my sisterd are.on their way here, i told them.they are going grcoery shopping for me! lol

Alice LOVE the bump!!!! I definitely reiterate my point is that's it's all baby....you've still got lovely slim arms & good shape to your face. You look fab.

I saw my friend the other day and honestly she's pregnant everywhere! :wacko: face, arms, butt, belly......she's eaten for two the whole way through and she looks like it (not that I'd tell her, not my business, she still looked healthy just...wider!)

I saw your post before I went out and I was like humph :( no doggy so well chuffed to tune back in now I'm home & see the little poser!!!!! He's awesome :haha: I really wish I had a dog, it would keep me company & I adore walking.

I'm just about to start dessert for tomorrow, individual strawberry cheesecakes with whipped cream & chocolate covered strawberries to garnish.

I'm doing Salmon fillet for main with new potatoes, green vegetables & lemon butter sauce.

Mumma bringing the starter. Yummmm! I will post piccies of the dessert later, & then tomorrow when garnish. *slurp*

I'm just about to start dessert for tomorrow, individual strawberry cheesecakes with whipped cream & chocolate covered strawberries to garnish.

I'm doing Salmon fillet for main with new potatoes, green vegetables & lemon butter sauce.

Mumma bringing the starter. Yummmm! I will post piccies of the dessert later, & then tomorrow when garnish. *slurp*

That sounds so yummy!!! Now I want to travel overseas just to have dinner with you! Lol

So I bounced on my ball for a while last night and dh and I dtd what do I have to show for it horribly achey hips that prevented me from getting hardly any sleep :(
I quit seriously! This baby isn't coming out till 39 weeks I just know it. They can tell me soon all they want but I'm calling BS!

I hear you! My dr keeps telling me I'll go soon and I won't last longer than 38 weeks, blah blah blah, but my body isn't even contracting much anymore. I'm dilated and such but nothing else is going on.

I'm still contracting but they are still so sporadic and all over the place. Everyone's like oh next week. Midwife says oh you won't make it much past your appt on Monday! Like I said I call BS :haha: 38 weeks on Tuesday. My family is all predicting the 20th I say not till like the 28th or so. I think she will come right around the same time her sister did and that was 39w3d. I just keep reminding myself that even that isn't to far off. Now if I go over my due date I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with myself :haha:

Yeah I'm contracting too but it's so all over the place....I've had a few times I thought maybe things were starting to pick up because I was getting regular contractions for 2-3 hours but then they died down and went back to like one every 40 min. Don't know what my body is doing honestly!

Sounds exactly like me! Ugh so frustrating.
Maybe we should join forces!! Lol

The cheesecake bases......digestive base, coldset cheesecake & sliced strawbs....all these need now are some diced strawberries and a layer of strawberry jelly when it's cooled a little.

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/AE0B4B70-765B-44E5-B30F-B084304D4798-424-0000015A679F85BA_zps0b2b15bc.jpg

And the garnish.......Choc covered strawbs and hand piped chocolate shapes!

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/EE9A7022-81BF-46BF-81BC-451276304203-424-0000015A79F45A7A_zps6d9c57f9.jpg

Alice, you are gorgeous! Definitely all belly, you are going to drop the baby weight so quickly I bet :)

I'm with June, Sue...you mind a couple of guests from the states? Lol sounds delicious! So happy you made it to 37 weeks with Millie head down so you can have your home birth :happydance:

Proud, I would be annoyed too! My coworkers think I'll go early but no real reason to think it yet lol. I hope they are right though!

Becca, that sounds like so much fun! I bet your daughter and husband are having a great time!

I had work this morning, the entire shift I felt like little girl was trying to come out! I have had so much more pressure lately but my belly doesn't really look lower to me. Dunno what we are up to the rest of the day. Maybe swimming :)

We went out to eat at a friends house last night and didnt get home til about 11pm...we are usually in bed by 9 or 10pm so Libby and DH and I all spent the morning in bed sleeping in. It was nice. I got to go plug in the laptop it is about to die.

Well our AC went out today! Its been high 80s low 90s for awhile so it is hot!! we are hanging out in the basement waiting on the emergency AC repair folks to come out to take a look at it. i'm hoping its nothing too expensive and they can fix it tonight..i cant deal with this heat!! They said it costs $150 just to come out on the weekend and i said thats fine and asked if they did military discounts. The lady said not on weekend services and asked if i or my husband was serving. I told her my husband is a disabled veteran and she said they'll make an exception so that was good news!! we aren't people that generally even use our military discount but i feel like im desperate right now!

Whew, finally caught up!

Congrat's on Coltyn JJs!! How wonderful!

Yay for full term Sue!!! I'm one day behind you xo And I would like to eat all three of your desserts - yum!

This little baby has a bum in my left ribs and feet in my right. Sometimes (when I'm not wearing a bra) kiddo actually kicks my breasts which are resting on my stomach - so weird!

Oh, one weird thing is that my doc measured fundal height at 30cm when I was 36w+1d!!! I asked if that didn't seem too small (doc in other town had me measuring just 2cm behind) and she said no it's so healthy and great... seems weird and small to me, anyone else?

Floating I was told unless it is over 3cm each way not to worry cause sometimes it just having a growth spurt or it's knee or elbow makes the measurement slightly off. Mine has been 1cm under my Due Date, then 2cm under then back to 1cm under in the past 6 weeks...I think it also depends on who has measured you as far as their accuracy goes. I don't actually mind if this little man is smaller as Libby was a giant and quite a shock to me.

Urgh can't sleep, been up since 5, decided to get up and have some food as I was hungry, washed a few dishes that I lazyly left soaking from cooking yesterday now back in bed. Hoping to get 2 more hours of ZZZZZzzzzzz's before having to get up ready for my parents arriving!

Sleep body please! Although Millie is fidgeting a bit now, she must think its wake up time!

Ah Sue I can so relate...sleep fails me! As soon as I get somewhat comfy I have to pee and get up again or get heartburn! My back is aching tonight and I don't want to stand around doing dishes or cooking dinner at all. DD is being super clinging and DH is sleeping in the recliner being "useful" as per usual. Agggh what was I thinking having another baby!

Hi ladies! Question: My breasts started leaking today & i will be 35 weeks today (sunday) is this normal? I still have 4 more weeks until my (medically necessary) c-section...

Edit: I researched it, its normal. I hope & pray I can breast feed this time around!

sue-88 - That dessert sounds amazing! Whole meal sounds lush! Hope you were able to get some more sleep.

libbysmum - Good to hear you were able to get a nice lie in.

tlh97990 - fingers crossed you get the air con sorted out & at a reasonable price.

floating baby - not sure about fundal height, sorry. As far as I know it ranges between people and babies. If the doc said it was fine, I'm sure it will be probably be OK.

Jsmom5 - I think your breast can start leaking at any point really, so I'm sure there is nothing to worry about . I think I started having a few drips round about the 30 week mark.

Sue your dessert looks yum!

Mine have started leaking... didnt last time!

Mine only leak if I give them a good squeeze :blush:

Least I know they're doing something!

Managed another hour & 45 sleep, wish I hadn't bothered I woke up feeling so sick, but not pukey sick that tiredness sick feeling. A bit hangover like. Bleugh!

oh no sue! I feel really hung over today :wacko: Head ache, sicky and just blegh! hope it buggers off soon as my parents are on their way over x

Alicecooper, you baby bump looks amazing! It's all belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->