~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I've felt like that lately, really nauseous and like I have the flu or something. My poor coworkers have had to deal with me all whiny at work lol. Today is not so bad so far!

I do think I've lost my plug this morning! I have been wearing a pantiliner for a long time now because I've noticed consistent discharge daily. This morning though I was about to get in the shower and I felt something on my thighs. I had just peed so I knew it wasn't that and upon investigation realized it was a ton of mucous. Since then I've been having cramps...I'm on my exercise ball just in case :haha:

I'm also in the leaky boobs club lol. Been happening since somewhere around 20 weeks I think. I wear breast pads just in case because some days it's enough to see on my shirt :p

Tlh, I hope your A/C is fixed! That would be rough to deal with in the summer regardless, but while pregnant would be miserable!

Sue and Pink, hope you both feel better! Have fun with your families today :)

Floating I was told unless it is over 3cm each way not to worry cause sometimes it just having a growth spurt or it's knee or elbow makes the measurement slightly off. Mine has been 1cm under my Due Date, then 2cm under then back to 1cm under in the past 6 weeks...I think it also depends on who has measured you as far as their accuracy goes. I don't actually mind if this little man is smaller as Libby was a giant and quite a shock to me.

Thanks - that's why I was concerned: I measured 6cm behind. 30cm at 36w. But sprout is still moving around like motorboat so I guess we're OK.

Ugh. I woke up at 2am, WIDE awake. Starting coughing up a lung at 3am. Finally got up and made myself hot honey and lemon at 330am and back to sleep around 415am. What a draaaaaaaag. My throat is so sore today and I can't stop coughing. :cry: REALLY would love to feel healthy again soon.

In better news, my DH arrives this evening with our boat which has all my maternity clothes on it! (he annoyingly put my bag in storage so I haven't had my clothes since we moved last week!)

My boobs normally only produce when squeezed, but I have found drops on colostrum stains on my bra...so exciting!

Anyone feeling like they're close to something happening? I don't think I'll be in the labor department anytime soon.

Not me june, im so clueless :shrug: i get lots of regular cramps & back ache but dont know if it means anything.

breadsticks - oooh that's exciting that you think you've lost your plug!

floating - sorry to hear you're not feeling too well - I hope you feel better soon x

june - I don't think I'll be giving birth anytime soon.
Up until just now, I've only been having Braxton Hicks and very little else. I've JUST now for the past half an hour been having a bit of period type cramping pain (still got it) but it's deffo not contractions or anything like that. Just a little uncomfortable.

I wouldn't expect to be early tbh. Chance'd be a fine thing. I always have 'em late.

our ac is shot pretty much..last night the repair man said its $3500 to fix and $7000 for a new one..regardless we have to wait til monday to find out more..we're going to try to get a second opinion tomorrow and hopefully get it replaced tomorrow or tuesday..my husband thinks its just slightly uncomfortable but im miserable i was getting nauseous from being so hot so i went out and bought 5 more fans so now we have them all over and its helping now..hopefully ill at least be able to sleep tonight now i never thought id say im excited for work tomorrow!!

Had a LUSH day with my Mum & Dad.

Mum brought Scallops for stater for our meal and we have them with pea puree & bacon crisps. Man they were soooooo good - I adore scallops! I was hoping to take a picture but we all just dived in :haha:

Main was delish, as was dessert. Here is a finished pic.....cute right!! We then finished with coffee and a couple more chocolate covered strawberries.

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/125A8BEE-F345-43B3-9243-4A19EA7B74B1-721-000001272FFCAFA1_zps12105c58.jpg
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/FC6FEDF1-847F-48EC-A3DE-D8CB85C5D37F-721-0000012738F6C329_zps22d60180.jpg

I was sad when they left, :( I always am as I go back to being my myself. Hoping Millie comes soon so that I have my sweet girl to coo over!

Here's my little man chilling after a busy day running all over Grandma & Grandad!
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/1D501136-C85E-4304-A558-A1D5E6353DEF-721-00000127415B5BF5_zpsf6233099.jpg

oh wow mmm Sue you're welcome over to dinner anytime if you bring that kinda dessert ;)

hope you get the air con fixed/replaced soon, tlh, that sooo doesn't sounds fun! least that's one thing about our summer being non-existent this year, I'm more comfortable this pregnancy heat wise than I was when I had my son in april 2 yrs ago when it was HOT just before!

floating, hope you feel better soon!

how exiting to maybe loose your plug breadsticks, fx'ed it means somethings going to happen soon!

don't think anythings happening here anytime soon either. I'll find out more Tuesday but at last check up baby was no where near engaged and think it's still pretty high. Although not had to take any gaviscon yet today so maybe its dropped a little!?

I'm not leaking either, just if I squeeze do I get a little something. Not worrying though as was same last time and although milk took until day 5 to come in once it did I had plenty :D.

hope everyones had a good fathers day, we went out for a meal and actually DS behaved fairly well :thumbup:

Yeah I get the cramping that comes and goes too! Not sure if that means anything though :/

Those desserts look so yummy!!!! Wish I were that creative!

Alice- you never know, this one could surprise you early :)

alice do you have any intuition as to what you're having!?!? I'm excited to know what flavour you've got :happydance:

Wow sue your desserts look sooo yum. I'm loving strawberries at the moment!

And hello sweet bun!

I don't feel Labour coming anytime soon though I don't feel as if I'm going to go overdue either this time. I'm so tired of working now, still 2 weeks. I'm not sure I can do it!

Alice your bump is amazing but the rest of you is so slim so please don't get upset..it's all baby! X

def all baby alice! I seem to have expanded everywhere :/, a 'friend' even commented after I was getting changed at swimming the other day that 'even my mat jeans are getting too tight' :(. Only thing I consolidate myself with is these particular jeans didn't fit from much earlier with alex! although i'm sure i'm heavier than I was at this point with him and started slightly lighter :dohh:, plus cos it's not hot I haven't got the swelling I did with him at the end (yet)

I can't wait to find out what us team yellowers have either :D xx

def all baby alice! I seem to have expanded everywhere :/, a 'friend' even commented after I was getting changed at swimming the other day that 'even my mat jeans are getting too tight' :(. Only thing I consolidate myself with is these particular jeans didn't fit from much earlier with alex! although i'm sure i'm heavier than I was at this point with him and started slightly lighter :dohh:, plus cos it's not hot I haven't got the swelling I did with him at the end (yet)

I can't wait to find out what us team yellowers have either :D xx

you got any inklings as to boy or girl for yours?

Sorry carol I thought you were team blue!! :dohh: dope!!!!

In that case I'm also excited to know what flavour you've got too! Exciting!! :dance:

Sue, those desserts look so amazing! And your bunny is adorable :)

tlh, so sorry about your A/C! :( I'm glad the fans are helping.

Nausea came back after thinking I would be free of it today :haha: I went upstairs to lie down for a minute to get rid of it and the cramps but I ended up falling asleep for about 1.5 hours. I felt bad when I woke up since my husband was all alone downstairs and I was trying to make his first Father's Day special...but he was playing PS3 anyway so he was fine :p We're getting ready to grill out now, I'm happy because I'm hungry! :D I should be doing laundry but I just. don't. feel. like. it.

Nothing really new since this morning. Just inconsistent cramps. Aisling is very hyper today, so that's cute :)

Sue those desserts look amazing!!

Tlh so sorry about your ac I 100% feel your pain. We just had to replace our ac unit as well. We went 2 weeks without it in 90 degree weather I was so fed up. It's amazing how expensive ac units are.

I don't really feel like anything is going to happen soon. I go to the doc tomorrow they will probably check my cervix again so we will see if my contractions are still doing anything or if I'm still at 3cm. My contractions haven't gotten any closer but they are starting to get more intense, crampy and are becoming longer in duration. If only I could get them in a regular rhythm :haha: I'm still thinking ill be 39 weeks before I go.

So excited to see what you team yellow ladies are having! You have WAY more patience than I do :haha:

I thought girl up until the gender scan! but then I was wrong with the first one too. Plus I thought I'd be early with Jessa - like 38 weeks but then was 40+10 so apparently I'm wrong about everything when it comes to birthing babies. lol

I have that 'maybe early' feeling again this time but I know just how wrong it was last time that I don't want to get my hopes up and probably why I'm dragging my feet buying the last of the baby essentials.

SO OVER this carpal tunnel. It's ridiculous. I'm just trying to power through but can you imagine one of your hands feeling 'asleep' for 2 weeks? It's so annoying. Woke up like a dozen times last night with achy arms/hands and I was wearing both wrist braces. :(

Any of you ladies tried anything to kick start labor yet? When I was 37 weeks with my son hubby and I dtd, and I went straight into labor (was having irregular contractions). But this little girl is stubborn Lol tried dtd several times, cleaning and walking.

Maybe if I stop trying, she'll give in and come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->