~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Me and dh have dtd a couple times, I've been cleaning cleaning cleaning, I've had some spicy food but that's not unusual for me, and been bouncing on my ball. And still nothing :dohh: when dd came I went into labor one hour after dtd guess that's not gonna work out for me this time :haha:

I haven't tried anything to kickstart labour yet, I guess since normal in my head is late - I'm kind of paranoid about having this one too early. Anything before 38 weeks sounds scary. Granted it might be nice to not worry about merconium in the amniotic fluid etc like you do with late babies.

Went out to pick up some chinese earlier tonight and the radio kindly informed me that Kim K. had her baby yesterday. I don't follow much celeb news at all but I was pretty sure she was due later than me. Then they followed up with 'the baby was 5 weeks early' hope everything is okay with her little one.

Yeah she was due July 11th I believe...not sure why she had her baby early but that's what I heard.

I just really started trying things today since i wanted to wait till 37 weeks. So far all I've done is bounce on my exercise ball. I have a high sex drive to begin with so I dunno if I count that as trying to bring labor on :haha: but I will be very pleased if it does! I will be doing more walking too...bad news is it is so hot here so I don't really want to lol! I guess I could always dip in the pool afterwards.

I had ONE painful contraction today! It was by no means bad or anything but different from anything I've felt thus far. It lasted about a minute and happened while I was bouncing on my exercise ball.

I'll be at term in just a couple of hours! I'm so excited! :happydance:

I just really started trying things today since i wanted to wait till 37 weeks. So far all I've done is bounce on my exercise ball. I have a high sex drive to begin with so I dunno if I count that as trying to bring labor on :haha: but I will be very pleased if it does! I will be doing more walking too...bad news is it is so hot here so I don't really want to lol! I guess I could always dip in the pool afterwards.

I had ONE painful contraction today! It was by no means bad or anything but different from anything I've felt thus far. It lasted about a minute and happened while I was bouncing on my exercise ball.

I'll be at term in just a couple of hours! I'm so excited! :happydance:

What part of the US do you live? It's been so humid and hot here (feeling like its in the 100's) we either go walk in the mall or walk around the neighborhood in the evening once it cools. Of course, it's still a little hot out in the evening too!

my sisters came into town yesterday, so al day we've been trying to kick start things since I've been having a lot of prelabor signs...so far it seems everything is making my contractions stop LOL i ate a whole pineapple today, we've been walking, and I've been bouncing on my ball and hitting the acupressure points on my hand. nothing so far!! hoping for something soon as one of my sisters has to leave in a few days!! will be 38wks,tomorrow!

Finally came home today ladies!! We are both doing well! Coltyn is a bit jaundiced so they sent me home with a bilibed to help get rid of his bilirubin. We are working on breastfeeding. He didn't take to it right away the first day but they say he's too tired from the magnesium in his system I had to be on when I was in labor. Then the next day he started to latch for only a cpl minutes then he was circumcised which also makes them tired. He latched on better that night though for 20 mins!! Today he was too tired to latch on because he's jaundiced. Poor guy can't get a break! He tries but then falls right asleep. so I started pumping to help after he falls asleep on the breast and then I pull it into a syringe and give it to him so he eats. The lactation consultant can't believe how much I'm expressing already! Here are the pics of Coltyn!! I will try to catch up with everyone's post after while!

Attachments

• Coltyn1.jpg
    Coltyn1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Coltyn2.jpg
    Coltyn2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Oh my goodness, Coltyn is a little heartbreaker! :) That is good news he was able to latch, hopefully when he's feeling a bit less tired it will be much easier for him. Can't wait to see more pics and glad to hear you are both home :D

Oneandtwo, good luck! I hope labor starts soon so your sisters can be there!

June, we're in Indiana, not quite Florida weather lol! I used to live there and I'm grateful I don't right now, the humidity is no joke! It gets pretty humid here too but it definitely cools off enough in the evenings this time of year for me to take late walks. Next month is a different story though lol! I think I am a bit out if touch with the heat, we moved here from Wisconsin so I was accustomed to much cooler temperatures :haha: I haven't lived down south since I was a teenager.

Aww JJ's Colton is so sweet! Look at that precious face! Take lots of photos they grow so fast! All the best with the breast feeds. :) Libby had jaundice for about a week they told me put her in the sun for half an hour each day...lol
As for breasts leakage mine usually only leak if I squeeze them but a couple of times I have noticed the wetness there that usually happens at night in bed while I am sleeping. Maybe the position I was laying? Not sure. But I did read you can express milk from around 37wks as long as you don't start contracting and store the collostrum in the freezer with label clearly about what date it was then warm it up for baby after it is born. Will try and find the link.
https://brochures.mater.org.au/Home...eastfeeding-antenatal-expression-of-colostrum
worth a read in any case.

Jj he is lovely!

Sue all I can smell for some reason is strawberries now :rofl: want them now.

I am rubbish at remembering what I read!

Yesterday I did far too much walking and ended up with a sore tight bump all evening. Oh has made me stay in bed this morning because my back and bottom of bump hurt!

Regards to when baby will be born I knew oliver would be late and I would be induced, which I was. This one I keep having dreams he comes early like next week early. I hope he stays put! Tbh I wouldnt mind being over due again!

Oh my jj he is so precious!

Horrible nights sleep! My hips and pelvis hurt so much :cry: I just want this baby out so I have the ability to just flop onto my front and go to sleep! I'm hoping to be told we've made a little more progress at today's appt. plus the full moon is coming up and it's supposed to be the biggest of the year!! Fingers crossed it'll help send some of us full termers into labor!!

Awww JJ look at his sweet little face!!! He's so cute!! :flower:

Urgh I had a rough night last night, I was not feeling well at all. I had terrible heartburn it made me violently vomit at 1am! :sick: I felt awful but as soon as it was out I actually managed a good few hours sleep!

I'm going for a short walk today into the village, need a couple of supplies and post a few things. Hope it bounces baby down :haha:

Good luck proud, crossing my fingers for progress!!!

Pmsl, can you imagine seeing a grown woman, heavily pregnant, wearing a back pack skipping through a village?! :rofl: :rofl: funny image!!!

"excuse me madam, but what are you doing"

"oh just trying to have a baby.....too-da-loooooooo" *skips into the sunset*

:haha:

JJ- he is so adorable!!!

I started having what think was my clearout last night. We'll see what happens today.

:laugh2::rofl::rofl:HAHA you ladies are making me LOL...I heard crawling is great to position baby...LOL

On a side note...my dang fit/pilates ball is dead. Apparently it got a bit too close to the heater and melted a giant hole in the side :( poop!:dohh: I miss it already we had a good thing going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->