~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Have started having some cramping now, but keeping fingers crossed, it doesn't mean bean is preparing to make an appearance.

sue_88 - What yummy looking desserts! Very cute bunny too . Glad you had a good time. Hope your walk helps you feel better x

caro103 - Great that you were able to have a nice meal & your DS was well behaved.

Breadsticks - Congrats on making it to full term :)

JJsmom - Lovely pictures, wonderful to hear you & Coltyn are doing well x x

proudarmywife - hope you can get some sleep soon

libbysmum - what a shame about your ball :(

Oooo Miss hope little bean stays put for you for a couple more weeks!

Ohh nooooooo libbys you popped your ball !!! rubbish.

Well I made it round the village & back, only short trip out. Skipped lunged and crawled :haha: yeah right could barely waddle!

now spending the afternoon relaxing as I'm quite tired.

June - tmi i know but what does your clear out feel like? Ive had what i would describe as a touch of the runs :blush: and wondered if that had anything to do with my body getting ready? I've never had the runs before so I was a bit like :shock::shock:

Oh no Libbys, my ball is my evening seat at the moment!

Miss Bellum, hope the cramping settles.

Sue, I have had a bad tummy for a few weeks, never had it before, the mw said its normal as the baby could be pressing on the bowls. I never had a clear out with Oliver but I have heard its not nice!

I am off out in a bit to soft play with a lady who is 2 weeks ahead of me, could be fun :haha:

Sue your clear out can def be the runs or just loose stool and lots of it. Basically it's your body getting rid of all the waste.

Sue, I have had a bad tummy for a few weeks, never had it before, the mw said its normal as the baby could be pressing on the bowls. I never had a clear out with Oliver but I have heard its not nice!

:

I had my clear out my first hour of active labor for dd! Def wasn't nice! I didn't leave the toilet at all and was having contractions every 3-5 mins! Really hoping to avoid that this time!

:

I had my clear out my first hour of active labor for dd! Def wasn't nice! I didn't leave the toilet at all and was having contractions every 3-5 mins! Really hoping to avoid that this time!

Oh no! I think it might have been because I was induced the reason I didn't have it maybe!

I definitely need to get rid of it if it's staying like this! :shock:

Need the sieve for the birth pool for the......floaters......but pretty sure you can't scoop out the runs! :wacko:

Ahh myy gaawwddd!! lol

Oooo Miss hope little bean stays put for you for a couple more weeks!

Ohh nooooooo libbys you popped your ball !!! rubbish.

Well I made it round the village & back, only short trip out. Skipped lunged and crawled :haha: yeah right could barely waddle!

now spending the afternoon relaxing as I'm quite tired.

June - tmi i know but what does your clear out feel like? Ive had what i would describe as a touch of the runs :blush: and wondered if that had anything to do with my body getting ready? I've never had the runs before so I was a bit like :shock::shock:

Well for me, I have been going to the bathroom a lot, but it wasnt runny or anything then last night I started getting some stomach cramps and I literally was in the bathroom 4-5 times in the hour. Each time my stools were looser and looser...TMI Lol, but wasn't like runny.

Well I'm back to being constipated haha. So I really don't think labour is on its way for me!

sue - you've NEVER had the runs?! OMG you're like the luckiest woman in the world lol

JJ he's precious!! Very proud of your commitment to BF! You're doing great. :)

Golly gee... I've had the runs like the ENTIRE pregnancy. It's not going to give me a clue at all as to when I'm due. Not liking the idea of having them on the delivery table though.... *shudders* I was at the hospital right after my water broke and the contractions started last time though so no time to get things out of my system before delivery! I'm pretty sure there was some delivery room popping (thanks hunny for letting me know! :wacko:) but the midwives don't say anything and are very quick to take care of anything so normally (unless your DH feels like sharing) you shouldn't know. I expect it might be close to impossible to not poop with all the nurses and midwives telling you "to push through your back passage..." you're all like what...? like POOP?? and they're like "exactly those muscles. Get on with it!" blarg!!

My hands are KILLING me this morning. I think I'm going to have to give in and take some paracetamol if I'm going to get anything done.

I lost the remote through the sofa and I can't get under it with my belly to retrieve it.... oh the joys of pregnancy.

This is Jessie's second week of preschool... it's still so surreal to be home on my own!!!

def all baby alice! I seem to have expanded everywhere :/, a 'friend' even commented after I was getting changed at swimming the other day that 'even my mat jeans are getting too tight' :(. Only thing I consolidate myself with is these particular jeans didn't fit from much earlier with alex! although i'm sure i'm heavier than I was at this point with him and started slightly lighter :dohh:, plus cos it's not hot I haven't got the swelling I did with him at the end (yet)

I can't wait to find out what us team yellowers have either :D xx

you got any inklings as to boy or girl for yours?

umm kinda think girl as pregnancy sooo different to DS's, but then I switch back to boy :haha:, so nope not really ;).

Any of you ladies tried anything to kick start labor yet? When I was 37 weeks with my son hubby and I dtd, and I went straight into labor (was having irregular contractions). But this little girl is stubborn Lol tried dtd several times, cleaning and walking.

Maybe if I stop trying, she'll give in and come.

I sooo think there's something in giving up on 'trying' to get them to come!

JJ- he is so adorable!!!

I started having what think was my clearout last night. We'll see what happens today.

anything happened today june?

I definitely need to get rid of it if it's staying like this! :shock:

Need the sieve for the birth pool for the......floaters......but pretty sure you can't scoop out the runs! :wacko:

Ahh myy gaawwddd!! lol

:rofl: omg to runs in the birth pool :sick:, I do remember having floaters and despite being in full on labour obviously right near giving birth shouting 'get them out'!!! :blush: :haha:

JJ he's precious!! Very proud of your commitment to BF! You're doing great. :)

Golly gee... I've had the runs like the ENTIRE pregnancy. It's not going to give me a clue at all as to when I'm due. Not liking the idea of having them on the delivery table though.... *shudders* I was at the hospital right after my water broke and the contractions started last time though so no time to get things out of my system before delivery! I'm pretty sure there was some delivery room popping (thanks hunny for letting me know! :wacko:) but the midwives don't say anything and are very quick to take care of anything so normally (unless your DH feels like sharing) you shouldn't know. I expect it might be close to impossible to not poop with all the nurses and midwives telling you "to push through your back passage..." you're all like what...? like POOP?? and they're like "exactly those muscles. Get on with it!" blarg!!

My hands are KILLING me this morning. I think I'm going to have to give in and take some paracetamol if I'm going to get anything done.

I lost the remote through the sofa and I can't get under it with my belly to retrieve it.... oh the joys of pregnancy.

This is Jessie's second week of preschool... it's still so surreal to be home on my own!!!

your hands sound sooo painful :(, fx'ed not too much longer now! I'm loving the alone time when alex is at nursery now i'm done with work :D. Appreciate it sooo much more this time than I did last time :haha:

Becca :( your hands sound terribly painful. Is it at pregnancy thing? Sorry I don't know much about carpel tunnel. I really really hope it eases soon :(

No Alice, never had the runs!! Sometimes it's been a bit...erm loose but not like shitting water :shy: :nope: that was definitely a new experience.

Seriously - I do not know what is the matter with me today. I am all over the place. Im so tired :( I have weed myself this evening, I just feel off and now eating dinner managed to splash it all down my shirt :shrug:

I am a mess!!! I think I am going for a long relax lying on my bed watching the soaps, don't think I can do much more damage there.

:cry:

Aww Sue - COMPLETELY normal for the last few weeks of pregnancy. We all go a bit mental and can lose the plot entirely.

The hands are normally just really annoying during the day. That pins and needles feeling is constant but they get really bad over night and takes a while to lose the ache in the morning. Plus typing increases the pins and needles which means I'm always thinking about it while I'm typing - hence all the moaning! And yeah it's a pregnancy thing. All the extra fluid compresses the meridan nerve which goes through the carpal tunnel in your wrist which causes all sorts of badness in your hands. Normally you get it from repetitive motions like typing but because of the extra fluid it's quite common during pregnancy too. I had it the first time but only at night so this all day thing is really weird. It went completely away after birth though so hopefully that'll happen again.

Got the remote!! I sent my three year old under the sofa for me after preschool and after her nap. She was very happy to be helpful. :) Toddlers are hilarious.

:hugs: sue. I've been real clumsy and put of it lately too.

Just got back from the doctors still at 3cm. Just gonna keep playing the waiting game with this little one. Not gonna lie kinda disappointed =/

Aww proud been waiting for your update, was really praying for progress! You never know though maybe the 'check' could kick start things!

Come on baby girls.........who's going to be the first to show her face?! :)

I'm feeling better now I'm lying down, I had some nice raspberry juice and some white chocolate :)

About to insert my EPO for the first time! Been taking 1000mg orally, now up to 1500mg (2 oral, 1 inserted). Been doing 800mg RLT orally too which upped to 1200mg today!

Oh that reminds me... I've bought my RLT but only made it once... oops. It's not going to help anyone in the box..

Aww proud been waiting for your update, was really praying for progress! You never know though maybe the 'check' could kick start things!
!

May just have to get dh to make a deposit later tonight and just let it sit there :haha: maybe between the cervix check and that it'll get the ball rolling.. Wishful thinking at least right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->