~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

OFFICIALLY FULL TERM!!!!! So excited!!!! 37 weeks!!! Now Emma come baby girl! You can definitely make your appearance <3

Yay congrats June!

I think it's going to be a photo finish with these girls!! :haha:

I had 3 regular, painful contractions this morning....all over bump! I thought it was the start but then I managed to fall asleep & they stopped! Just a warning I think :haha:

lol at everyone being teased! its prob more likely they'll actually all start coming 39wks +, isn't it actually fairly rare to have a baby 37-39wks even though technically term?? (telling myself this as I wanna go to a wedding 3hr drive away at 38+5 :haha:)

Just been to see the midwife, all looking good accept this little monkey has totally turned back to back :dohh:, my son was born face up so i'm not surprised, maybe i'm just destined to only have babies born looking at me!? :haha:

lol at everyone being teased! its prob more likely they'll actually all start coming 39wks +, isn't it actually fairly rare to have a baby 37-39wks even though technically term?? (telling myself this as I wanna go to a wedding 3hr drive away at 38+5 :haha:)

Just been to see the midwife, all looking good accept this little monkey has totally turned back to back :dohh:, my son was born face up so i'm not surprised, maybe i'm just destined to only have babies born looking at me!? :haha:

I had DD10 at 38+6 and DS4 at 37 weeks. But I have a feeling this little one is going to make us wait as long as she can Lol

My god June I thought you had 10 daughters and 4 sons then :dohh: then I realised you were referring to their age :haha: dope!

Carol glad your apt went well!! Definitely little monkey turning round, off you go to get on all fours.....a good excuse to clean the kitchen floor!! :haha:

I'm off to the midwife at 3:30 and I am going to walk there!! Looks a lovely sunny day here so making the most of it! :)

My god June I thought you had 10 daughters and 4 sons then :dohh: then I realised you were referring to their age :haha: dope!

Carol glad your apt went well!! Definitely little monkey turning round, off you go to get on all fours.....a good excuse to clean the kitchen floor!! :haha:

I'm off to the midwife at 3:30 and I am going to walk there!! Looks a lovely sunny day here so making the most of it! :)

:rofl::rofl: OMG I'd die!!!!!

I ache! My back is sore and its making my feet hurt? like ache!

My work told me to send my MATB1 to DWP as i don't get SMP so I do that, then the idiot phones and said they need it to send me my SMP1. so now I am a week away from when I am meant to start getting maternity allowance and I am no where close! DWP have said I have 3 months from the original claim I have put it in, and it will be back dated. But I have been off work since 22 weeks with no money because of them :grr:

I cleaned the bathroom this morning. That was bloody exhausting!

caro - hope your baby swivels around for you soon x

sue - at least your body is warming up for labour with those contractions x

:haha: june I totally read it as 10 DD's and 4 DS's initially too! good job you've got their ages in your sig (though guessing now a little out of date!) or i'd have been puzzling over that for ages :rofl:

:hugs: pink, how annoying! so hope they sort it out soon for you!

sue, thing is I've spent a lot of time either upright or on all fours recently anyway :/, I reckon i'm just more comfy the wrong way round for my babies :haha:. DS was born back to back so i'm not too worried, it'd be nice to have a slightly easier birth but not the end of the world if s/he stays this way and on the plus side might slow labour enough to get the pool filled :D:D

I can hardly keep up with this thread! But you ladies are so entertaining to "talk" to!

Breadsticks : I'm from Indiana too! Close to JJsMom actually. I'm thankful the humidity hasn't been too horrifical yet, but the last couple days have been hinting at some really stuffy, warm days! :dohh:

JJsMom: Coltyn is such a handsome little man! I love the name... Glad you made it home with him and I hope you're settling into a routine. :thumbup:

ProudArmyWife: I miss sleeping on my tummy too. Last night I got out my Boppy pillow and stuck my stomach in the hole so could lay on my tummy for a bit at bedtime... My OH thought I was nuts! :haha: I'm kinda hoping to have my baby :yellow: on the full moon. I'll be 38w6d then and June 23 is our 4th dating anniversary, so it's already a special day! :blush:

JuneMomma: I hope your little Emma decides to make her appearance before your OH leaves for his internship! I hate it when doctors say you'll go early or late, because they are wrong so often! :grrr:

LibbysMum: Sorry about your ball! Stupid heaters! :wacko:

PinkFlowers: Wish you had better options as far as jump starting labor! :dohh:

As for me: I have my 38 week appointment tomorrow at 10:15. The original appointment was for 10:30, but they want me to come in 15 minutes early for another ultrasound. They sent me to ultrasound on my June 6th appointment because I had been measuring spot on, but was a little bit behind on the 36 week appointment. The ultrasound tech said baby was a little small and had a lower percentile size head, but it was hard to measure since baby is head down and tucked into my pelvis. At last week's appointment, there was not a follow-up ultrasound.

On June 6th I was not effaced and was 1cm dilated. (36w3d) Baby was measuring about 6lb 5oz.

On June 12th I was 50% effaced and 2cm dilated. (37w2d)

I'm hoping for more effacement and dilation tomorrow so wish me luck! (38w2d) :flower:

Ugh so exhausted. Between peeing all night having to change positions because my hips are so sore and being woken up by several contractions I am just plain beat. 38 weeks today and hoping something happens this week. Not super hopeful though. I was thinking how neat it would be if LO came on the 26th then my girls birthdays would be 3/26 and 6/26. At this point though I just want her to come! Keep hoping these contractions develop more but every time they fizzle out :( baby girl is just teasing me I suppose.

How's everyone doing? Have been off this board for awhile, but we are getting close! 38 week checkup this morning, hoping for good news. Was 1cm last week, but have been upping the "speeding up" techniques. Used a birth ball at the gym yesterday and when I got home hubby asked me if I had dropped... Feel feet in my belly button area now rather than up in my ribs! We are almost there!!

DS2 is driving me bloody insane the past few days. What's the goddamned need for him to be so pigging grumpy all the time?!

*nuts wall*

seriously heavily pregnant woman does not NEED a child going through the terrible threes!

UGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->