~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Oh glamorous pregnancy.... just tried to get up off the sofa - coughed and puked in my mouth. Delightful. :wacko:

eww, this happened to me yesterday too...so gross!!

Has anyone lost their mucous plug yet? Lost mine this morning, but I'm reading a lot of differing information about when labor starts after losing it?

I have lost chunks of mine since 32 weeks- never with any blood though. My ob says that it's not a reliable indicator at all as it can keep regenerating. But it does mean that things are moving along!

Had a crazy dr. appointment today- had lost 3 pounds and fundal height had gone from 36 cm to 32! They immediately ordered a non stress test and ultrasound to check for growth/fluid. They were both perfect with baby measuring in at a whopping 8.5 lbs! They said it can be a pound off either way- here's to hoping it wasn't a pound under the real weight! Goes to show you that measurements can be way off.

Still just cm dilated and baby is still pretty high up- seems to be going up and down a bit which I thought didnt happen until second+ pregnancies!

Glad everything is fine! i'd not worry about baby's size, there's some thought bigger babies are actually easier to give birth too!!

thanks for explaining the plug for me girls, it is gross but you don't know until you ask :haha:, don't think I saw it at all with alex until after my 3rd sweep when I had more of a bloody show, then nothing until my waters were broken at 7cm :D, would quite like to experience them going naturally this time though and going into labour without any sweeps or anything would be nice too...but we will see :)

I'd love my waters to go but after MW telling me they'd go with a splash because of Millie's head being so free, I think im a bit more nervous :haha:

I'd be so embarrassed if I was out walking...which I often am!

I also cough and puke into my mouth a lot, how gross is that!! :sick:

really pregnancy is kinda gross :rofl:, all the things that happen that are 'normal' yet if they happened and you weren't pregnant would be sooo not normal is yucky :haha:

Yeah it's so nasty :haha: but yet normal. It is true I'm guessing though about loosing all sense of dignity.

I just threw up again from heartburn but this time had to hang over the sink as I was also close to sh**ing my pants! BMs are still mega loose :sick:

My 'intuition' is telling me it won't be long before Millie arrives but then that's probably very wishful thinking. I will admit, I've had enough.

She's got hiccups again! :D

aww my lo gets hiccups all the time now too! love it :D.

I've got hard lumps either side of my bump now and all squichy in the middle :/...god knows what position its got itself into now :dohh:

Sue, yep all sense of dignity is about to leave you :haha:, I completely stripped in front of midwife, my mum and DH without a single care last time :blush:, then the stitching up after I really didn't care but now I kinda cringe at the thought...legs resting on chairs either side of midwife, midwife with a head torch on head....aw god hope I don't tear again :haha:

These last few pages have made me laugh, I'm in bed with really bad pains under my bump! I'm getting scared but hoping its because I ate too much today, I was a real pig!

I don't know when I lost my waters with jack last time so I'm looking forward to that one! Sue.. A big splash sounds dramatic, I would be so embarrassed if that happens in public... Be careful when you're skipping down the road! :winkwink:

I also remember all dignity leaves, you really don't care though at the time. I remember puking the minute i got in the ward, missed the bowl completely..and being stitched up, ankles up in air with a man examining me and then the most beautiful blonde thin woman coming in to stitch me up blood and bits still everywhere. OH took a picture of that :dohh:

I ache too! I think I need to do a poop but been to restroom so many times and nothing happens~ grrr~
As for mucus plug...I have no recollection of mine coming out with Libby. I guess it did but when and where??
All I have had since about 30 weeks is a lot of discharge but I wouldn't call that a plug.
Had our playgroup term break up party today...Next time I see the ladies and kids I will probably have little Ethan with me. So surreal. Been invited to two different parties this weekend at the same time! knowing my luck it will be when LABOR starts and I wont be able to get to either event! LOL
Alice...been cleaning lounge room and kitchen today...feeling tired from that I even pulled out the vacuume in vain hope it would kick off some contractions. Nothing yet! I am keen to get to the bathroom as it looks as though a batchelor lives here it hasn't had a good scrub in a while.

Wow I slept so hard last night!!

I only got up once to pee at 4am other than that I went straight through from 11-7!! I feel so well rested, currently still lying in bed relaxing :haha:

Millie you're allowed to arrive today if you wish as I will have some energy :haha: (she was not allowed yesterday as I only had 4/5 hrs sleep!)

I felt the same sue, the night before last, I had an amazing deep sleep. I had so much energy yesterday.

Come on Millie, I can't believe we've only got a few weeks to go! :happydance:

sounds like you had a good sleep sue!

Hope everyone is well?

I have been up all night with bad tummy, sickness and BH blegh! I ate a mcflurry and a milk shake not long before bed so I am pretty sure its that upsetting my tummy as my body isn't really a milk fan anyway :blush:

It's so nice to sleep well. Now I just need someone to bring me my brekkie because I'm so comfy still :haha:

Ooo pink you caved on the MDs!!!! I had vanilla milk the other, boy it was yummy!!! I adore milk, drink pints daily haha.

I hope you feel better though soon!

I had banana :blush: and one of the new flake mcflurries, they are yum! worth the tummy ache :rofl:

Aww I really fancied a mcds milkshake yesterday, but we went to brewers fayre instead, I had smothered chicken, cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce with chips, onion rings and coleslaw followed by banoffee waffle :haha: no wonder I had stomach ache last night! Baby was probably fidgeting trying to find a bit of room!
I certainly haven't lost my appetite with this baby! :blush:

I've had a few tough days with jack, he is all of a sudden objecting to getting dressed and undressed so every morning and evening I have a raging wriggling nearly 2 yr old. It's so tiring and really hard to handle with a big bump and arms and legs flailing everywhere, i have to make sure he doesnt kick bump ..he actually made me cry the other day because it took abut half an hour to get him dressed, he was hysterical, refused to kiss me goodbye and I was late for work. I got in the car and cried my eyes out :cry:.. Hormones I reckon, I can usually stay so calm in situations like that!

Oh no Kath, sounds like Oliver was the other day, he was screaming that I wasn't his mummy and not to take him :shock:

He has kicked my bump a good few times, but I end up crying when we get in the car or back home.

So jealous of your good sleep sue! I think if it wasn't for my hips hurting I would be able to sleep like a rock but my hips ache to the point where they have that numb tingly feeling and I have to constantly switch sides. Ugh only 13 days left till due date! Please come out before then baby girl!

Awww Hun :( I wonder why he's behaving like that. Sorry it's so tough, I think I'd cry too. I remember how difficult it used to be trying to dress my 2.5yr old Goddaughter.....and she thinks the sun shines out my arse yet still played up massively.

Maybe he's getting more aware of baby? :hugs: :hugs:

You're meal sounds lush!!!!

Libbysmum - you think we're nesting? lol

sue - I'm SOOOO jealous of your good sleep. I ache all through the night anyway, but last night was horrific because DH snored at least 15 times and I had to keep smacking him and telling him to shut up.
So knackered. Think I'm gonna head back to bed for a nap. He can get up and look after DS2 for a bit. I'm just shattered!

Urgh I used to hate Andys snoring, we'd sleep apart most nights because of it.

I'd be knackered for him snoring, he'd be knackered because I kept slapping. No good for me handling knives in my bakery or him flying helicopters so it was easier for us to be seperate on week nights.

Sooooo glad I don't share my bed anymore :haha: at least until the little person arrives!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->