~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Alice I have one going through them as well. He kicked me yesterday and shouted your my mummy stop trying to take me... because I said it was time to leave soft play

Anyone else feeling super emotional/hormonal? I was lucky enough to not feel so out of control throughout the pregnancy but the past several days have been the opposite! Every day I want to cry for no damn reason lol. It is really annoying!

Yes me! I have a history of post partum depression and history of ante partum depression with my last pregnancy :( so I wasn't surprised when I developed ante partum depression with this pregnancy. It's rough! Though my situation might be a little different than yours, not sure what or how extreme your symptoms are. Hopefully yours is just some baby blues or something.

Has anyone lost their mucous plug yet? Lost mine this morning, but I'm reading a lot of differing information about when labor starts after losing it?

:happydance: exciting Abagail!!! Maybe you're little girl will be the first :haha:

My plug still intact! I'm now inserting EPO so hoping to see something soon!

Went to see my midwife today, they were running 10mins EARLY and so I arrived after walking all hot & sweaty and was seen almost immediately. I was looking forward to a little relax :haha:

Baby still not engaged!! So midwife warned me that if my waters are going to break they are going to go with a crash!!! Eeekkk. I'm putting my shower curtain under my sheets tonight, just in case! :rofl: they are getting very excited now with them being community they don't do many births and I'm the only HB booked in. They're all fighting to attend :haha:

sounds like a good MW appointment sue. Oliver was engaged and then popped out just before labour then after waters were broken he came down very quickly!

I never lost my plug last time, i think it went when they broke my waters. I am actually wanting to loose it this time :haha:

Thanks, June! It's not too bad, more of a nuisance at the moment for days when I'm home from work alone. Since it has literally just picked up since Friday I'm keeping an eye on it just in case :)

Abigail, I lost most of mine Sunday morning but there is still more coming daily. I was so excited when it happened but after reading it seems like it is a good sign but nothing to signal labor is around the corner.

not sure I ever really noticed loosing my plug last time, this time just lots more mucus, tmi but how do you know if its actually plug?

xx

yes, ive been very emotional lately. today, in the shower my shampoo was missing, but my husbands that he left was there so i just used that, aftr lathering i could smell him and just stood there crying for like a half hour with his soap in my hair...ugh.

my labor keeps stopping and starting, been reading up i think shes not positioned correctly and its stalling my labor. lost part of my plug and there was blood mixed in, that was yesterday but haven't mucg change other than that.

these little girls are SO stubborn!!

not sure I ever really noticed loosing my plug last time, this time just lots more mucus, tmi but how do you know if its actually plug?

xx

It's pretty nasty but mine looked like a big bloody glob of thick mucus, not like any normal pregnancy discharge. Gross I know! :wacko:

Has anyone lost their mucous plug yet? Lost mine this morning, but I'm reading a lot of differing information about when labor starts after losing it?

Lost mine at 34+6 with bloody show. Nothing happened, and L&D told me it isn't an indication of when labor will start. Sometimes it can mean things will kick off in the next 24 hours, but often it will still be 3 weeks or more.

I didn't lose my plug last time - my water did break on it's own though. Got up one morning, halfway to the bathroom and WHOOSH! Just wouldn't stop so I got in the shower to wait it out. Contractions started, I got out of the shower and I was still getting occasional whooshes. Kinda thought it was never going to end. All this was 10 days post due date though.

Had my 37 week appointment this morning. It was the first where I actually needed to tell them I was declining pelvic exams so I was kind of nervous. Nurse just wrote it in my notes and then the doc who came in was all "no pelvic exam - sounds good." lol he agreed that unless there's a good reason for them, they're unnecessary. Yaay! and I was so nervous about it.

They did hook me up for a non stress test after my appointment though because I mentioned the baby wasn't as active as normal yesterday. Doc says if you mention 'reduced movement' it's kind of like shouting fire in a theater and incredibly important to check it out. Turned out great, only problem was they had me in a recliner on my back and I was getting super dizzy, the room was warm AND the nurse wanted me to push down on the sensor with my hand.... and we all know how well my hands work. My hand was killing me and I was starting to see spots by the end so I had to ring the little bell and ask if they had enough of a trace yet. :( Can't wait to feel normal again!

No plug lost here. TBH I've never noticed any plug loss during any of my pregnancies.

Get this for ridiculous. We've just been supermarket shopping. It took ages cos the kids were being buggers and I was half crippled going around the shop.
spent over £80 on food.
Got home and it's 6.50pm, I need to sit down because I'm in pain, so DH is putting away the shopping, and it's gonna take ages to put away, and the kids go to bed soon...

so we've ordered takeaway.

That's so stupid. Buying all that food and then ordering a takeaway! If only I could cook whilst he puts stuff away but I'm aching so much :(

haha Alice - we've on more than one occasion stopped for a takeout on the way home from the grocery store. No shame in that! *laughs*

I never lost my plug with dd either. And they broke my water at the hospital when I was 6cm. Don't really expect to lose plug this time either but I guess you never know.

Been cleaning and doing laundry all morning having some contractions on and off but that's all. I mostly just feel exhausted but have this urge to clean my house so it's not a distaste whe. Baby finally does decide to arrive.

oh no Alice that sounds like a shopping trip in our house! I am now getting it delivered, I use www.mysupermarket.co.uk and put in what I want and it compares each shop and shows you the cheapest. we saved £10 on what we had been spending the last few weeks.

I haven't drunk enough today my tummy keeps going hard, but I can't feel it, its only because I poked it I noticed. It has stopped now I have drunk a lot of water.

MW did me a new MATB1 so I need to get that sent off tomorrow and then hopefully they will get it sorted! OH has told me to send it recorded so i know they have got it.

Oh glamorous pregnancy.... just tried to get up off the sofa - coughed and puked in my mouth. Delightful. :wacko:

I lost my plug last week...though nothing has happened. Dr confirmed there was literally no mucus left...she could feel the amniotic sac and Emma's head :) my contractions start and stall too :( not sure why. Oh well. Our girls will be here soon enough. We've waited months what's another few weeks, right?

I have lost chunks of mine since 32 weeks- never with any blood though. My ob says that it's not a reliable indicator at all as it can keep regenerating. But it does mean that things are moving along!

Had a crazy dr. appointment today- had lost 3 pounds and fundal height had gone from 36 cm to 32! They immediately ordered a non stress test and ultrasound to check for growth/fluid. They were both perfect with baby measuring in at a whopping 8.5 lbs! They said it can be a pound off either way- here's to hoping it wasn't a pound under the real weight! Goes to show you that measurements can be way off.

Still just cm dilated and baby is still pretty high up- seems to be going up and down a bit which I thought didnt happen until second+ pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->