~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I wish I didn't have to share my bed with OH, he snores something bad, worse if he gets a blocked nose and then gets the hump with me hitting him :haha:

Oh no Kath, sounds like Oliver was the other day, he was screaming that I wasn't his mummy and not to take him :shock:

He has kicked my bump a good few times, but I end up crying when we get in the car or back home.

Oh Blimey, luckily jack can't talk much at the moment but I'm dreading those moments. How awful!
i think because he can't express himself it is frustrating sue, or he is just being awkward .. One or the other, he thinks it's funny but then gets in such a strop there is no going back and takes about half an hour for him to calm down. I've bought some pull up nappies so that is a bit easier as to get him to lay still on the floor while I get down there and hold him is just impossible!

:hugs: kath, I can def understand, my DS is quite similar atm :dohh:. I am wondering if he is sensing more and more that life is about to change very drastically!

It does seem to be a bit of a common theme amongst the soon to be Big Bros from some of your posts ladies. I wonder if they're trying to grab some last minute mummy attention by being a bit naughty before life changes!

Hopefully the little monkeys will be calmer soon!! :hugs:

First girl for the thread! Eleanor Faith was born at 04.09 today (BST), 17 days early at 5lb 10oz. Full details to follow.

Miss a baby girl!!!!! Wow thats a surprise.

Huge congratulations & beautiful name!!

Looking forward to hearing some details, she's smaller than Millie will be :haha: my chubbs is weighing over 7lb. Bet she's so tiny & cute.

Hope you're well! Xx

Sue they said oliver was 9lb... he was 7lb12oz at birth 13 days over due :haha:

It does seem to be a bit of a common theme amongst the soon to be Big Bros from some of your posts ladies. I wonder if they're trying to grab some last minute mummy attention by being a bit naughty before life changes!

Hopefully the little monkeys will be calmer soon!! :hugs:

Yes I expect so and also they know full well that mummy isn't as capable as she used to be and play up, he knows I can't chase him as it takes me about 10 minutes to get up off the floor :dohh:

Miss bellum and anon ... Huge congratulations. That is great news, I hope all is well with you all :cloud9:

First girl for the thread! Eleanor Faith was born at 04.09 today (BST), 17 days early at 5lb 10oz. Full details to follow.

Congratulations!!! Hope you are all doing well! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Eleanor :)

Congrats miss bellum!!! Lovely name <3

I have my 37 week appointment this morning :) hoping for more of a cervical change. Been contracting still but they need to get closer together and more regular. Last week I was 3 cm and 50% effaced. We will see!

Congratulations Miss!! ( That makes me really nervous because I'm 16 days out as of today. LOL) Can't wait to hear about it!

Finally bought the co-sleeper today: https://cf2.rightstart.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/370x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/9/19325-2.jpg

should arrive in a few days.

Congrats miss bellum on the first girl of the thread!

June good luck at your appt. hope you have made some more progress. I was very disappointed that I hadn't so hopefully your contractions are taking you in the right direction

Congrats miss bellum on the first girl of the thread!

June good luck at your appt. hope you have made some more progress. I was very disappointed that I hadn't so hopefully your contractions are taking you in the right direction

Thanks Hun! I'm hopeful but we'll see...

Urgh ladies I've finally had it.

Just been for my daily walk....had to nip to PO and then to home bargains for my labour snacks and now I'm dead!

I'm sat on the sofa in my knickers and a tank top sweaty like a heafty beast (I'm sat on a towel :haha: )

I've got back pains & my bump aches, I'm attempting to pick up the courage to start bouncing to see if I can bring anything on!

Also, UK ladies......6 pack of Lucozade Isotonics (non-fizzy!!) are £3 in my home bargains!

Love the co-sleeper Becca!!

Good luck June for you apt! X

LOL Sue - warning: you're going to be exhausted enough AFTER she gets here. Take it easy on yourself! Lay on the sofa and watch some telly! :D

I've got my hematologist appt in .. crap!! have to leave now!! then swimming at a friend's after... eee running out the door now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->