~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Well we didn't end up going in as I drank a can of coke and he started jiggling. He's gone a bit quiet now but she did say the later we go the movements will reduce a little if he has dropped!
I took a picture last night and I think he has dropped more. I was impressed with the delivery suite as they rang me exactly 2 hours later to see how I was, the midwife was so sweet and lovely. I hope I get her when I go in!

image.jpg

so glad everything is ok kaths!

sue :hugs: your ex OH sounds like a right idiot, glad you've got rid of him when you did! i'd personally cash the cheque...never know when it might be useful! are you not going to get child support out of him?

miss bellum and anon...did you guys get told you were having a boy!? congrats on Eleanor, she's gorgeous!

so who's next?! mines welcome from tomorrow ;), though not really any signs yet, the odd period type cramp, which i'm hoping means we're going in the right direction as didn't feel anything with alex and went 8days over with him! xx

so glad everything is ok kaths!

sue :hugs: your ex OH sounds like a right idiot, glad you've got rid of him when you did! i'd personally cash the cheque...never know when it might be useful! are you not going to get child support out of him?

miss bellum and anon...did you guys get told you were having a boy!? congrats on Eleanor, she's gorgeous!

so who's next?! mines welcome from tomorrow ;), though not really any signs yet, the odd period type cramp, which i'm hoping means we're going in the right direction as didn't feel anything with alex and went 8days over with him! xx

Me me me please! :haha:
I've been feeling he might be early but knowing my luck probably not! We're not even in July yet :coffee:

I wanna be next :haha: she's got 10 days then I'm gonna feel very frustrated since I didn't go over with my first.

Hey ladies! Quick update from me as labor isn't too bad right now. Woke up at 130 am with contractions and got to the hospital around 4am. I've been admitted and we'll be having our little girl, hopefully today :)

Hey ladies! Quick update from me as labor isn't too bad right now. Woke up at 130 am with contractions and got to the hospital around 4am. I've been admitted and we'll be having our little girl, hopefully today :)

Humph so you'll be next! :haha: only joking!
Good luck, glad contractions arent too bad at the moment, can't wait to see a pic of your little girl :happydance:

Yay June!!!! Can't wait to hear update!

Glad the little monkey started moving Kath xx

Woohoo June! Good luck today :)

Kaths, glad to hear baby is well! I'm sure that was pretty scary :(

Alice, so beautiful! I love Fluffy too, she is so cute!

I must have a cold or something, day three of feeling yuck. It's not terrible or anything by itself, but adding it to normal pregnancy aches makes me feel like a big baby :haha: Still getting loads of Braxton-Hicks.

The texts have started coming lol. Mostly family just wondering how we're doing getting so close to the due date.

I keep trying to convince Aisling that today would be the perfect day to start the birthing process...I'm not sure that she's listening :haha:

Contests miss bellum!!! And anon!!!
Hope yoi girls are doing good.
Sue I would definitely put the check in savings! Then go for child support lol. Though I understand not seeking it.
Tlh hope you make it!!!!!
I've been feeling off though I'M not expecting baby yet. No where near ready.
Hope all you sickies feel better!!"

haven't a chance to catcg up, delivered our baby girl today! will update with story and photo when we are discharged. cell service js awful at hospital

Congrats, oneandtwo! Looking forward to pics of your sweet girl! :happydance: Meanwhile, I hope you are getting plenty of rest :)

June, hope labor is moving along nicely :D

Hope you've been well, MissFox :)

Feeling better today! This morning was iffy but after resting most of the day got some energy. Went to the mall and walked around a couple of hours, got some nice contractions going but no labor lol. Anyway, I have tomorrow off so gonna try to do a few things around the house but mostly rest up for work Monday, then I have three days off :happydance:

June I can hardly wait for your update!
One and two...I wish hospitals would be more up to date with internet...how frustrating!
Alice...great photo of your bump!
As for me...we went out last night to a friends place for a housewarming party. I ate a bit too much and suffered all night with heartburn and vomits. I could hardly breath it was so horrid. DH said he needed to see a doctor today with his man cold. He has been told it is an upper respiratory infection and will get worse before it gets better....LOL poor man! He was hoping for some antibiotic but got nothing but told to rest and keep up fluids.
DD is still unwell and throwing big tantrums ...very exhausting!
Proud...I am with you...please please let me be next for laboring and birth!!!

caro103 - We are very proud of her (even when she's letting us know how well her lungs are working).

The ultrasound tech at 20 weeks said she thought it was probably a boy - though in fairness to her, she also said to keep the receipts if we bought any blue babygrows. I know they'll never say for certain, but at the time this one seemed more unsure than one would expect if they were merely playing it safe, though everyone kept telling us that if the tech said it was probably a boy, it was more likely a boy than not, as when the techs get it wrong they tend to mistake boys for girls rather than the other way around.

I really wanted a daughter, so was a bit sulky about the gender scan - neither of us are getting any younger and we didn't know if we would want to try again or would be able to have another child later on. And as the due date approached, I must confess I was more than a little jealous when two of our friends who delivered before us both had girls, though I did my best to hide the fact from them.

Now as you can imagine, I am over the moon, as not only do I have my little princess, but she already has girl playmates who are mere days older than her - and who I suspect she was impatient to meet! :wohoo::happydance::cloud9::haha:

Defying expectations seems to be the order of the day for Eleanor. She made history at Bristol's new low-risk maternity unit by being their first undiagnosed breech. (Which observation marked the abrupt end of our visit to the LMU.) Our midwife was mortified when she heard the news; but we don't think it's anyone's fault. These things happen sometimes; and at the 36-week check-up the midwife thought she was still in cephalic presentation, but she also noted that she seemed to be lying a bit strangely - nothing alarming at the time, but could perhaps have been the start of her doing a flip onto her bum, in retrospect. And obviously no-one expected her to show up so soon!

sue_88 - sorry to hear about your difficulties with Mr. Charm. :grr: One option might be to put the cheque in a drawer and set yourself a reminder to dig it out in December, just before it expires so you can make a decision about it some time between now and then when things aren't so fraught. :coffee:

Breadsticks - one of the good things about being early is that we mercifully escaped the barrage of "any news yet?"-style phone calls/texts/e-mails - though we did get one from by dad, I suspect he couldn't remember when Eleanor was due, but that was it.

oneandtwo - congratulations on your :pink:! looking forward to reading the story and seeing pics :)

junemomma09 - fingers crossed for you hon, keep us posted!

kaths101 - there's nothing like a sugar rush to get the little one jiggling about, it seems! It sounds like it's all fairly imminent - looking forward to hearing more news.

Congratulations oneandtwo!

June hope you are holding your LO by now :)

Thought maybe things were gonna start last night as was kinda crampy but of course it went nowhere :( I really hope something happens soon as I've started retaining water really bad like last time and my hands and feet are starting to hurt from the swelling :(

Yay oneandtwo!!! Can't wait to hear all about it & see a piccie of your baby girl X Congrats X

Hey everyone, not holding her quite yet. I wouldn't dilate past 5 cm. it's currently 730 am here and dr just broke my water and started a low dose pitocin due to contractions still not regulating. Theyve been 2-10 min apart and since they wouldn't regulate I wouldn't dilate. So we will definitely have a little girl today! I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->