~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

June, so so happy that Emma made her appearance today! Congratulations! :D

I love the idea of having another thread too :) We've all been talking for so long now, it really is incredible when you think about it.

I'm not quite sure what's going on, but this morning I had contractions every 5-10 min with accompanying cramps/discomfort. It went on for hours until I finally took a nap...just woke up and have had one already but waiting for more. I'm hoping this is the start of things but not sure that I should get excited or anything. I just feel like it would have progressed to more by now.

Sounds like something could be happening :happydance:
I had this the other night though, went to bed, woke up and nothing. I think our babes are teasing us! Keep active, have you got a ball to bounce on?

ooh breadsticks maybe it's just a slow start. sounds quite exciting anyway x

I like the idea of a new sunbeams group too :)

I like the idea of a new thread as well :)

Breadsticks sounds exciting maybe it will turn into something for you.

Have been in pain all day been pretty hard to walk but dh is bringing me hope some warm Apple pie which I've been craving for a few days so should make me feel some what Bette right :haha: been having some heavier period like cramping/contractions all day hoping maybe it turns into something tonight. If I'm not in to much pain maybe I'll sneak in a quick :sex: with dh :haha:

Well I was having some nice back pain & cramps earlier.......went for a lush bath just before bed and now NADA!! I'm soooooo relaxed though, I used some mummy-to-be bath salts which smell divine & now I don't smell to bad myself :haha:

Hoping that I'm sooooo relaxed something will happen overnight!

Anyone know how the full moon works? Should I go stand in the garden? Soak up some Moon Rays!! :rofl:

:rofl: sue I was wondering the same thing do you have to actually go outside under the moon? I'm not opposed to catching some moon rays :haha:

Well I was having some nice back pain & cramps earlier.......went for a lush bath just before bed and now NADA!! I'm soooooo relaxed though, I used some mummy-to-be bath salts which smell divine & now I don't smell to bad myself :haha:

Hoping that I'm sooooo relaxed something will happen overnight!

Anyone know how the full moon works? Should I go stand in the garden? Soak up some Moon Rays!! :rofl:

:rofl: can you imagine all us lot now laying nudey out in the garden under the moon! :loopy: how funny!
Nothing here now either ...all back pain gone! Grr

It's rained here today and I'm in my pjs .....don't want to get my feet wet. I'm going to stick my head out the window for a while & deep breath the Shropshire countryside air and stare intimidatingly at the moon! :rofl:

Kaths, I do :) And now that my husband is home I can't decide what I want to do lol. I'll either be bouncing or walking soon, that is for sure.

Alice, thanks, I sure hope so too! Watch this all just be a trick and I go another four weeks :haha:

Proud, so sorry for your accident! Apple pie sounds so delicious right now, I think I might just bring that up to my husband lol. I hope you are able to walk better soon! That is exciting that you are having contractions also, crossing my fingers you are going into labor but after you have your pie! ;)

Sue, that bath sounds amazing! We have all showers which I never cared about before now. Thankfully the hospital has nice big tubs to labor in.

congrats everyone that had their babies recently!! i can't believe how many of our july babies are coming early!! I wish the front page was updated so i could actually see how many since my memory is kind of out the window right now :haha:

as for the group after all babies are born..i think you can keep posting on this one..some of the moms from the November 2011 babies still keep in touch on the original thread

afm i have to try to force myself to go to work tomorrow..im really hoping for some good news that the short term disability group will allow me to at least work half days until my leave starts. I have four days this week then 1 day the next week so hopefully i'll manage. ive just been so uncomfortable and nauseous the last few days i dont even want to go outside in the heat to get to my car or work or anything!!

my baby has hiccups. It's annoying me lol.

Haha...You wouldn't want my baby- he has hiccups at least 4-5 times a day sometimes for up to half hour at a time, and has for weeks. He is ALWAYS hiccuping. I'm pretty used to it now. Though if he is wide awake and has them for a while HE gets frustrated and starts kicking and throwing his little fists around.

Mine gets hiccups a lot as well! Especially if I drink cold water to quickly :haha: over the last couple weeks it's been odd because she's sitting so low I actually can feel her hiccups in my back side :haha:

yeah this isn't the first time mine has had hiccups. S/he gets them a lot. It was just particularly irritating me at that point haha. They've stopped now :p

Anybody up for rolling around naked in the garden under that moon then? Race ya! lol

Oh Alice how nice your kids are old enough to help with chores@! Libby would love to help but she becomes more of a hindrance to cleaning up jobs than an actual helper. I am trying to encourage her listening skills. I know she hears me but it must be a toddler thing to just ignore or do the opposite of whatever the parent says.
I too did a cleaning frenzy this morning but the house STILL looks like a cyclone hit it. I did dishes, changed the bed linen, swept and mopped kitchen/bathroom and toilet floor area and there is still toys and stuff that is scattered here there and everywhere- ugh. After my efforts with housework I went to the bathroom and a giant clump of green mucus was there when I wiped...is that the plug? There wasn't any blood attached just goopy?
I am letting Libby watch a Charlie and Lola DVD...It seems to be keeping her amused. Heartburn is killing me and I had a very restless night I couldn't sleep but I was tired...really annoyed.
One and two...congrats on your baby!!
June can't wait to hear more details and see photos!
All the best ladies with the upcoming births...and yes I love the Sunbeam thread idea!

Does anyone know at what point swollen feet are too swollen? I've had problems with puffy feet for a few weeks now, and some occasional puffiness in hands face(nothing too serious) but my blood pressure has been ok and my doctor prescribed support hose.

Anyway, today my right foot is so swollen I can hardly walk and it feels like it is burning. I can leave an indent about a half inch deep on the top if I press in. My legs, ankles and right foot are also swollen but not as bad as my right. My hands are ok and no other issues.

So..How swollen is too swollen?

Hmm counting that's a good question. Maybe call your doctor and ask them? I'm not to sure on the answer for that. Drink lots of water, rest and elevate your feet.

Drinking lots and have my feet up in bed as I type. It's late here so I can't call the doctor, I'd have to call L&D which I really don't want to do, so hoping my feet go down some. The right one especially looks like a big balloon with five little sausages sticking out of the end. Tomorrow I have the viewing for my grandfather and then his funeral Tuesday so I'm really hoping this will take care of itself without me having to go in. Enough stress as is.

Counting I think if you can leave dents I would call l&d and ask!

Congrats to all the new mums and babies, so exciting there have been so many already!

Hello ladies.

Congratulations to everyone who had their babies :)

Scarey night last night, we to visit my parents who live 40 miles away and started to feel nub down one side couldn't hold a convo or anything. Phoned out of hours and they sent an ambulance and I got taken in. L and d said be prepared to have baby out that night because my blood pressure was through the roof.

They did a trace and babies heart beat was up to nearly 200 so they said I had so long then another trace. When we did that one all was fine. Bp had dropped so sent me home and said they think it t was a migraine, but another episode like it and he will be born!

Slept at my parents and only had an hour or so sleep so we will be heading home after breakfast and hopfully I can sleep in our bed.. a temper king size makes you a bbit of a bed snob, the spare lumpy bed at my parents has killed my back and hips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->