~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

that makes sense anon, she really is a little rule breaker already ;), enjoy every moment!

congrats oneandtwo!! so you snuck in on the 'who will be next debate' :haha:

june, hope you're holding her by now or well on your way hun!!

I was cramping all last night and actually starting to think I ought to time them, but of course all has died down overnight :), bubba is welcome to come now I've hit 37weeks though, full steam ahead for our 2nd homebirth hopefully :D xxx

Congrats oneandtwo! Can't wait to see pictures!

Good luck June... Hope you are already holding your little bundle!

AFM...had some sporadic cramping with my BH last night, so maybe my body finally got the memo to prepare for birth!

Anon, thanks for the update! Sweet little Eleanor just didn't want to be left behind by her friends :haha: I'm glad the three of you are doing so well!

June, wow, I can't wait to see pics of baby Emma! Crazy knowing she'll be here today :happydance:

I'm joining the "I thought something might happen last night" club! I was having horrible cramps and lots of contractions. Even today my whole belly just feels sore. No baby yet though :haha: It is weird though, I was up all night from it. Not to mention I had a spurt of energy last night right before it really got started, sometime around midnight when I'm normally conked out. This morning I woke up before 9AM, full of energy! What the hell lol I for sure got under 5 hours of sleep :p

I love that we are all getting these signs! My cramps ramped up their pain factor last night but nothing regular about them but I definitely thought - hmmm new levels of pain!

Today I have made two batches of curry for the freezer - Chinese chicken, and a Chickpea & Tomato. Yummy!! And just bubbling some rice now for portions in the freezer too.

My freezer looks like a takeaway with all the foil containers :haha: I'm so prepared I think I am actually going to miss my cooking in the weeks after she's born! :haha: although I am sure Baby Millie will take my mind off it :D

I thought things were moving along last night, but no. Def decided that this baby is gona keep getting my hopes up and then do nothing! Lol he is gona wait to be evicted!!

Feeling quite sorry for myself today, fell over whilst feeding the horses and twisted my ankle. Stupid me losing balance, nice fat ankle now And hobbling round. :dohh:

ooh congrats oneandtwo! :)

alanna - oh no ouch! I hope it feels better soon :(

Libbysmum - I'm sorry you and your LO are not feeling good :( hoping you both feel better soon

Proud - I hope you pop soon hun. retaining water is not fun

june - so looking forward to hearing your update when your baby is born :)

caro, nenna and breadsticks - woo for cramping! :)

sue - haha I've just filled my freezer with ready meals.

My update :

I'm 39+3 today and still nowt. Braxton Hicks, as ever, but that's all. Been having them for weeks anyway. No significant cramping, no plug loss, just big and pregnant haha.

Had a mad cleaning frenzy yesterday and ended up tidying up like a mad woman, and delegating tons of household chores to my kids. To their credit they got on with them with minimum grumbling.
As a result we treated them to a trip to the cinema today to see Despicable Me 2 today.

Think I'm gonna go and hoover the stairs. I didn't get chance to do that yesterday.

I'm tired though *yawn*

Hooray for cleaning sprees Alice... My nesting only lasted long enough to vacuum out the car last week... I wanna see Despicable Me 2... The OH and I had what was probably our last date night as non parents yesterday. We went to the hospital's baby fair, had lunch out, and went to see Monter University.

Hope your little one isn't too late this time! :thumbup:

Our Emma Claire arrived at 934 am <3 we couldn't be more blessed <3 will post pics and birth story later. We are enjoying her presence at the moment :)

Congrats June! Enjoy you new little bundle :)

Alice I wish I could find the energy and have a cleaning spree! I had one about a week ago and I've been exhausted ever since. I have to clean later in the evening though when dd has started to wind down for the night otherwise the picking up of the toys is absolutely pointless :dohh:

Just had a little incident. Dd was running around without her diaper on had and accident and didn't tell me so as I go walking through the living room (we have all hardwood floors) I stepped in the puddle and slipped. I managed to not fall but once again feel like I pulled every muscle in my pelvis/vagina area :cry: I do believe this is now the third or forth time I have almost fallen since like 30 weeks. If I wasn't worried it would hurt baby I wouldn't try to catch myself I would just fall as that seems like it would be less painful :haha:

Huge congratulations June!! Can't wait to hear more & see a picture of little Emma.

Sorry you nearly fell proud, and even worse that it occured after stepping in pee pee :sick: Quite sure straining to stay upright will definitely be more painful than actually going down. When I tripped down the step and cut my heel I grabbed the bannister & jarred my back a bit, much more uncomfortable than landing on my squishy bum!

To all who are not feeling well - Hope you are all feeing better soon.

Fingers crossed that people get their little ones earlier or later, depending on the preference! It seems so annoying that those who want early births go overdue and us unprepared ones who could do with the extra time end up with the early birds! Shame there's no way of swapping dates. Still, so long as everyone has their LO safe & healthy, I guess the timing doesn't really matter.

Eleanor is doing well, now we don't have to wake her up to feed, bf is going pretty well considering we are both still learning. She is still spending most of her time sleeping, so we are getting a chance to catch up on our zz's too. It still feels almost surreal that she is actually here. She is such a cutie and both me & Anon are totally in love with her. I just hope the ongoing building works don't upset her too much for the next few weeks. Also keeping my fingers crossed the builders finish plumbing in the kitchen tomorrow so we can actually cook, use the dishwasher and washing machine.

junemomma - Congratulations on the birth of Emma Claire! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful baby girl xx :happydance::flower::thumbup:

tlh97990 - Hope you are feeling better. So sorry that no-one returned your calls - thats really sucky:hugs:

floating baby - It was a real shock to the system, I honestly had no idea that she was going to be in a such a rush! Hopefully your little one will give you more notice. Hope you are feeling better.

alicecooper - hope you & little ones are all feeling better. What a bump! Another great picture.

sue - cute bunny! What a horrible guy your ex is! I could certainly understand why you would want to tear up the cheque with an attitude like that. Still, money is just a thing and could be used to get things for Milly without having to have any sort of attachment to him. Tough decision, but I'm sure you will make the best one for you and Milly.

kaths101 - thats unbelievable! Our local hospital has just had an upgrade, but they still kept the original units up & running. Good to hear baby is doing well, bit of scare there!

libbysmum - hope your little one is feeling better. Good news on the vbac - hope it all goes well and soon!

Jsmom5 - So pleased to hear your little one is doing well

oneandtwo - Congratulations on your little girl! Hope you are both well, and looking forward to pictures. :happydance::flower::thumbup:

Proud - Ouch, painful! Hope you feel better soon x

alannadee - sorry to hear about your fall, hope your ankle gets better soon.

Yay another July sunbeam in June :haha: huge congratulations junemomma on little Emma. I bet she's a little cutie :cloud9:

Miss bellum and anon glad all is going well, you both sound so proud of your little girl.. What a lovely surprise! I would love my LO to be in the next few weeks, the thought of up to another 5 weeks of this isn't great, knowing me I will go until the end of July! The last group I was in with jack I was one of the last to have my baby.. It was quite depressing seeing all the babies popping out and still waiting! He will come when he wants to though! Where will we all go next? Baby club? Or it would be nice to carry on this thread if we're allowed.

Proud, sorry to hear about your near fall! I bet that was really painful, I hope you are feeling ok now

Alice what lovely children you have helping you with the chores :thumbup:

yay congrats june!

proud, hope you manage to get some rest tonight and the pains not so bad tomorrow :)

xxx

Our Emma Claire arrived at 934 am <3 we couldn't be more blessed <3 will post pics and birth story later. We are enjoying her presence at the moment :)

Congrats June! So pleased your little girl made her arrival safely. :thumbup:

Just had a little incident. Dd was running around without her diaper on had and accident and didn't tell me so as I go walking through the living room (we have all hardwood floors) I stepped in the puddle and slipped. I managed to not fall but once again feel like I pulled every muscle in my pelvis/vagina area :cry: I do believe this is now the third or forth time I have almost fallen since like 30 weeks. If I wasn't worried it would hurt baby I wouldn't try to catch myself I would just fall as that seems like it would be less painful :haha:

I took a bit of a fall when I tripped over an unknown something last week... I caught my left foot and bruised it, and landed on my right knee and elbow. I spilled very little of my drink and managed to keep my bump from hitting the floor. I was laughing, but I scared my OH... I landed right at his feet and he yelled at me: what are you doing?! Poor guy... It is a bit scary having no control though!

Yay another July sunbeam in June. I would love my LO to be in the next few weeks, the thought of up to another 5 weeks of this isn't great, knowing me I will go until the end of July! The last group I was in with jack I was one of the last to have my baby.. It was quite depressing seeing all the babies popping out and still waiting! He will come when he wants to though! Where will we all go next? Baby club? Or it would be nice to carry on this thread if we're allowed.

Katy's... I think we can ask admin to have this thread moved over to Baby Club once everyone has had their little bundles... Although with the size of it, it may be easier to just start anew and put a link in on one of the first pages for people to move over. :shrug:

NennaKay said:
Yay another July sunbeam in June. I would love my LO to be in the next few weeks, the thought of up to another 5 weeks of this isn't great, knowing me I will go until the end of July! The last group I was in with jack I was one of the last to have my baby.. It was quite depressing seeing all the babies popping out and still waiting! He will come when he wants to though! Where will we all go next? Baby club? Or it would be nice to carry on this thread if we're allowed.

Katy's... I think we can ask admin to have this thread moved over to Baby Club once everyone has had their little bundles... Although with the size of it, it may be easier to just start anew and put a link in on one of the first pages for people to move over. :shrug:

Yeah I say we start a Sunbeams thread in the Baby Club (doesn't have to be just July but all of us Sunbeams no matter what month they popped out in.) We can have a master page with the birthdates and weights etc. :) That way we can have a nice fresh place to pop over after the babies arrive to coo and fawn over everybody! :D

Congrats oneandtwo and June on your little girls!!!! Can't wait to hear your birth stories!!!

Actually - just dug around and it looks like discussion groups like ours go in https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/ So that's where we should set up shop next.

Headed out to finally buy our carseat tonight and I've almost got the baby laundry done. Noticed I do not have very much in the way of newborn clothes! uh oh....

Love the idea of starting a new sunbeam thread when we've all got our sweet babes!

We've all been together for ages now :D be lovely to carry it on

June, so so happy that Emma made her appearance today! Congratulations! :D

I love the idea of having another thread too :) We've all been talking for so long now, it really is incredible when you think about it.

I'm not quite sure what's going on, but this morning I had contractions every 5-10 min with accompanying cramps/discomfort. It went on for hours until I finally took a nap...just woke up and have had one already but waiting for more. I'm hoping this is the start of things but not sure that I should get excited or anything. I just feel like it would have progressed to more by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->