~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Ohh what date? is ur EDD close? My due date is 5th July but I'm convinced when I have my scan it will be more like 12th based on my ovulation date... My birthday is 11th, so good chance il have a nice birthday next year!!

My birthday is the 21st & I'm due on the 1st but that's just according to my own calculations. I'm guessing I'll get a more accurate date at my first scan on Tuesday :flower:

Karry we are due on the 1st too...you can be my bump buddy :)

Congratulations for all the new BFPs... July is definitely the best month. Been a July baby myself i love having my birthday in he summer!! Xx

I'm a July baby too! :happydance:

Me too! 25th :) !

You must be from USA or UK cause it is not summer in July here...smack bang in the middle of winter in Australia! My first baby is also born in July and I still remember being up trying to do the 2am feeds and freezing! I am not really looking forward to it all over again. It is going to be an expensive month as the DH birthday is also July and our Wedding anniversary.

I'm UK :)

I'm really looking forward to having a summer baby, I always wanted the baby in the summer. I didn't fancy the first few months of sleepless nights being in the winter with late sun rises & early sunsets.....not that I would have cared whenever it happened after so long ! Lol

Does anyone in the states have any ideas where to buy inexpensive maternity jeans? My baby bloat is already making all of mine uncomfortably tight!

Congratulations for all the new BFPs... July is definitely the best month. Been a July baby myself i love having my birthday in he summer!! Xx

You must be from USA or UK cause it is not summer in July here...smack bang in the middle of winter in Australia! My first baby is also born in July and I still remember being up trying to do the 2am feeds and freezing! I am not really looking forward to it all over again. It is going to be an expensive month as the DH birthday is also July and our Wedding anniversary.

I'm really looking forward to having a summer baby, I always wanted the baby in the summer. I didn't fancy the first few months of sleepless nights being in the winter with late sun rises & early sunsets.....not that I would have cared whenever it happened after so long ! Lol

I had Sophie in the summer (June 30th) and I must say it's lovely! It's not super cold, so you don't have to worry about your ickle one getting cold! I really enjoyed going out for walks with her as well!

My second baby can still share birthdays with my first baby!

oh wow! you girls are already 77 pages in! I don't think there's anyway I'm going to be able to read back and catch up :D

I'd like to join ya'll! Due date July 8th. Really quite nervous though because I had a miscarriage back in September at 6 weeks.. hopefully everything will hold together this time!

:wave:

oh wow! you girls are already 77 pages in! I don't think there's anyway I'm going to be able to read back and catch up :D

I'd like to join ya'll! Due date July 8th. Really quite nervous though because I had a miscarriage back in September at 6 weeks.. hopefully everything will hold together this time!

I agree lol, gonna be a hard one to keep up with, I bet this thread moves really quickly.
Does anyone find it weird coming over to 1st tri? I feel like a bit of an imposed still at the mo lol

By the way my EDD is July 10th so far (unless twins!)

I agree lol, gonna be a hard one to keep up with, I bet this thread moves really quickly.
Does anyone find it weird coming over to 1st tri? I feel like a bit of an imposed still at the mo lol

By the way my EDD is July 10th so far (unless twins!)

I'm feeling really hesitant! I haven't been in here since my first almost 3 years ago! Back in August the May Babies group was in the group discussions board so I was never over here... all very surreal.

I think I was kinda putting it off, trying to wait past 6 weeks to come in but my DD outted me at a playdate this morning!!! One of the other moms looks at me across 3 other moms and says "are you pregnant?!"
I'm all... umm why?
her "because you're daughter just told me Mummy has a baby in her belly"

Oh my gosh!" Don't tell your 2 year old anything you don't want everyone to know!! we didn't even really mean to tell Jessica, she just picked it up from our conversations and knew what we were talking about because we'd explained everything to her before the MC

So I figured I'd just jump in with both feet and act like everything is going to be perfect until there's signs that it's not.

Hi everyone, I found out yesterday at 12 dpo and I already have very strong lines :) many people in the pregnancy test section think its twins :) Im due 8th July. Im excited, I'm due for my 6 week scan in just over a week because of a previous ectopic but so far I feel so much better then last time, so hopefully all is well.

Welcome Sparkles!!! Congrats! I also had very strong lines at 12dpo! OH wants me to have twins and said he's dreamt of it so many times since we've been together than we have twin girls. So we'll see! But I've heard many times that those that have twins started out with normal numbers just like those with single babies!

Ha ha becca, there is never a secret with a little one, funny how they pick the most public times to announce your business, it's like they store the info for the best reaction.
Twins would be lovely girls! Not long until your scan to find out x

Welcome to all the new bfp's!!! This thread moves very quickly!! From when I go to work at 7:30 and by the time I get home at 5 there are usually over 6 pages for me to get caught up on!!

I'm also a July baby. I was born July 9th. Doctor says based on LMP my due date is July 4th so that's what I'm going by but we'll see when the first scan happens as I know I have longer cycles so it might be closer to my bday unless twins. I have felt so dang nauseous today! No matter what I tried it didn't help! Normally if I just eat a little something it gets better. But not today! I even text my OH blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! BLAHH!!!!!!!!!!! That's me virtually getting sick. HAHA! I don't want ppl to know at work so I pretended that maybe if I say it on a text msg that maybe it'll help. HAHA!!!! One thing that's bothering me a lot is my back! It was hurting so bad last night and it felt a little better this morning but after work it feels like crud again!

Cravings...I was craving garlic bread sticks from a restaurant we go to every once in a while so finally got those last night and also craving the popcorn you get at the movie theater! Which by the way I'll get tonight! LOL! DS wants to go see "Wreck It Ralph" so I'm going to take him and have some mommy and DS time!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Me to, I'm super excited about our little July baby, not only because its summer but also because its my birthday month, and also because my hubby is a teacher, so it means he'l be at home with me for 7-8 weeks soon as baby arrives which is great!! I have always said I'd like to have a baby June/July time. It's too exciting! Just want to get this horrid winter out the way now... I too am in UK xxx

I'd also love twins buuut I think judging by my hcg levels it's probably unlikely. :haha: The good thing if we had twins though would be since we don't know what it's like to have one baby, let alone two, we wouldn't really know any different! Having one after that would be a breeze!

I have been craving minced beef and onion pies from the chippie. I am very embarrassed about this, since I normally hate anything from the chippie! :blush:

I always wanted a june/july baby too! It's perfect - right in the middle of the year, in the summer months, nicely spaced out between Christmas. :haha:

Mousy I feel the same...this thread is hard to keep up with...I go to bed and wake up and have about 6 pages to catch up on. Plus my toddler daughter wants to touch the keypad and push all the buttons on the computer sometimes she accidentally (or on purpose-who knows with her) turns it off...little monkey!

Libbysmum, my lo thinks she's queen of the keys too. :haha:
JJsmom, I want to see "Wreck It Ralph." Let us know if it's any good so we can rent it later when it comes out. :thumbup:

It's awesome that there are so many July mommies. I was also July baby. The 28th, and my edd is the 8th. Neat.

Mousy I feel the same...this thread is hard to keep up with...I go to bed and wake up and have about 6 pages to catch up on. Plus my toddler daughter wants to touch the keypad and push all the buttons on the computer sometimes she accidentally (or on purpose-who knows with her) turns it off...little monkey!

LOL as I was typing my last message my toddler came up asked to go outside and then starting trying to hit the power button (she knows very well what it does) of course I had to say yes. I can't forgot that it's just going to be me and her during the day for another 9 months and then she'll have to learn how to cope with my split attention... oh my gosh.. I feel gulity already!!!

My birthday is July 11. I think my due date will end up very near that!

My birthday is July 11. I think my due date will end up very near that!

Awww you share your bday with my DD!:thumbup: She is very strong willed and independent:shrug:...we are all hoping the next one is more compliant and cuddly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->