~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

So we have announced it to everyone. I feel like we shouldn't have, but there is no way we couldn't have...lol. does anyone already have names picked out? We do. Dalton Bradley and Trinity Rose. :)

I just had a glass of Milo and now I feel ill...so ill. Not nice :( I wrote a list of different names I liked...we both like Sophie or Zoe...even though they're really popular we love their meanings but my DH wants to wait til we find out the gender at 20wks before we lock in on a name. We also need a name that will sound nice with our DD and with our last name. I am a teacher by occupation so there seems a pile of names on my NOT IN A MILLION YEARS list.

How do you all keep up with these threads?! They move so fast!! I go to the 'last unread post' and am already like 20 pages behind...holy cow!!

Anyway, nice to see so many others feeling like crap already heh. I am only getting nauseated when im too hungry. which apparently is like every hour!! I cannot stop eating, its crazy. im also exhausted, and having some crazy mood swings. I cant believe how different this pregnancy is already from my other sticky ones.

anyone started with the vivid dreams yet?! I've had multiple dreams (i call them nightmares, really) that we are expecting twins, and it STRESSES me out to think of it. from the risk cause I have trouble carrying, to the delivery to my husband not being home during the birth and first few months of life, to having FIVE children. I m SO nervous for my scan and still have 2 weeks to wait!

Awww I don't think I get enough sleep to dream! I have dreamed about twins but that was in my last pregnancy....at the first scan that was the first question I had...it was only one though! I know my childhood friend is expecting twins in February. It would be funny if we all had twins!
My DH's parents were both twins plus I am over 35 so the likelihood is higher. But I don't know as I would think you would have severe:dohh: morning sickness and stuff which doesn't sound appealing.

I thought my ms was going to pick up, but if I stay on top of eating, but not filling up I do fine...for now. Im not even 6wks along! I dont really have any "factors" for a twin pregnancy, doesnt run in my family (it doesnt matter on your husbands side, twins are determined by the females family : ) im only 26, thats like all the big ones! I did read getting pregnant while breastfeeding can increase your chances of conceiving twins, and im still nursing my 18mo. My second son was a twin but the other embryo reabsorbed.

Good luck to you if you are wanting twins! Im perfectly content with a singleton and HOPE it is only one. I woke up in the middle of the night I was so panicked about being able to deliver twins vaginally LOL i stayed up for two hours making sure that it was possible!

So we have announced it to everyone. I feel like we shouldn't have, but there is no way we couldn't have...lol. does anyone already have names picked out? We do. Dalton Bradley and Trinity Rose. :)

We have a female name picked out! We already have three sons and really struggled with naming our last so I have no idea how we are going to come up with another boy name if its a boy!! it'll be called "baby" for a long time, i think!

Great! Yesterday I was starving and today I can't stomach anything!
Just had to force half a slice of toast and a few bites of banana down :(
Hope this isn't the start of ms for me!

We are thinking...

for a boy - Xander James
for a girl - Darcy Marie

Liked Alexander too but can't stand Alex (work in a nursery and have been put off the name lol)

Xander is an old english name which i think is lovely and Darcy is an irish name :) and OH is part irish :) x

I just had a glass of Milo and now I feel ill...so ill. Not nice :( I wrote a list of different names I liked...we both like Sophie or Zoe...even though they're really popular we love their meanings but my DH wants to wait til we find out the gender at 20wks before we lock in on a name. We also need a name that will sound nice with our DD and with our last name. I am a teacher by occupation so there seems a pile of names on my NOT IN A MILLION YEARS list.

Im a teacher too, and i have a list of 'no' names!! lol
We are trying not to think of names this time round or get to excited with our previous loses. Once i get to 12 weeks then i will start thinking of names.

Still havent heard anything off midwife to see if they are going to offer me early scans. :nope:
Might book a private one in a couple of weeks.

I love the name Sophie :haha:.

Even if it's popular, it's a beautiful name and I also love the meaning :).

It really does fit my girlie!

We always said to keep names quiet until baby is born!

Names we like at the moment are;
Girl; Amelia and Evelyn
Boy; Rory and Noah

we have a boys name Steward James for a boy and a girls middle name Louise but thats it. I really love the name Zoe Louise or or Katelyn Louise but I'm not 100% sure lol

We haven't even talked about names yet! Is that bad? I'm in the middle of planning a wedding and have so much on my mind I hadn't thought about it and didn't think I would til I found out the gender. That's how I did it with DS too. I have a long 1 1/2 hr drive this morning to meet up with a wedding planner to see if I want to hire her or not, then drive back home. Nothing like a 3 hr round trip because OH has to work tonight. At least I get to stop in and see my grandparents.

I love Olivia for a girl and DH insists if it's a boy it has to be David because he wants a junior :)

Still not even a bit of ms with me, is that normal? Do you ladies have it yet?

I haven't. I feel nauseous a lot though. I gag when something smells strong. I'm having problems with the leg I broke a few years ago. It is hurting like it did when I broke it. It usually don't hurt unless I step on it wrong or when its going to rain. It's not goin to rain...lol. this happen to anyone else? By the way, I don't think I properly introduced myself. My name is Danielle. I'm 19. My husband's name is Bradley, and he's 23. Just turned 23 yesterday actually...lol. this is our first baby, and this is the the first time we got to see those 2 pink lines. We tried for 1 cycle and succeeded, which surprised me cuz I have very irregular cycles. Sometimes they last 67 days. Well I hope we all have our little sticky beans. Congratulations to all the other BFPs!! And H&H 9 months to us all!!

Does anyone in the states have any ideas where to buy inexpensive maternity jeans? My baby bloat is already making all of mine uncomfortably tight!

I saw online that motherhood maternity is having a sale. Plus target has some nice maternity clothes. Good luck! I need some too! I'm already pudging out :dohh:

I just don't understand how we're all feeling soo pudgy so fast! It's crazy! The scale definitely isn't my friend right now and all I want to wear are my yoga pants! I don't remember it being like this with my last one! (Kinda excited to be in America this time around though because there's sooo many more places to buy maternity wear!)

I know, I'm not even 5 weeks and I can't button my jeans. I just hope I don't gain too much weight this pregnancy. I already needed to lose weight before I found out I was pregnant. Oh well, I'll have time to lose it. Plus I'm planning on walking throughout the pregnancy and attempting to eat as healthy as possible.

hey june
i just seen ur earning ur nursing degree that is soo coool! im going to be a medical assistance i can't wait i was thinking about going for my nuring degree if i can get threw this first good luck and im proud of you:)

Thanks Hun!!! I work at a hospital prn but I practically work full time hours. Fortunately I finish school and take my NCLEX before baby will be due so all I have to wait for is baby to come and go back to work. I'm going to put in transfer paperwork with the hospital I work for in a nursing position in April. Hopefully they'll be able to hold a position till the end of my maternity leave. They don't know I'm pregnant yet as I'm not past my 90 days probation. I'm thinking of telling them in December. Good luck with you MA schooling. :)

At the moment we only have girls names picked that we like so far
Claire
Gabriella

I'm sure once we get closer we're think of others we like :)

We've got a few girls names - Phoebie, Amalie or Amelia

Boys names we're finding harder, only got Logan so far

xx

I'm excited, just found out I'm getting my first ultrasound on Wed.! Not sure what we'll be able to see this early but it will ease my mind seeing anything :)

Ive got:

Milo (Mylo) Anthony for a boy
Darcey (Darcy) Amanda for a girl

Spellings are TBC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member