~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Well that's it

I've hit due date. And no baby.

So tomorrow I think I'm gonna officially be the first overdue cookie in this group. UGH

Ooh boooooo where are you baby!!?

Pink wow that was a successful night then for Oliver! How lush.

I was sick & clearing out at 4:30am :sick: had 3 more hours sleep now nothing. Feel totally fine. And the 'sick' was just a bit of stomach juices not full on vomit. Bleugh. I was actually a bit hungry which didn't help so I had some breakfast at 6am before getting my head back down.

I'm just out walking! Got to go for some bloods to check my iron again. Will be relaxing this afternoon watching tennis :)

Hi ladies! Well i had my baby at 36 weeks exactly. I developed cholestasis ( test came back june 11) and had to be monitored in the hospital 24/7 since last tuesday june 18th since my liver enzymes were even more highly elevated and baby was in danger. They gave me the steroid shots for babys lungs and liver meds for itching and meds to stop the contractions for two weeks which put me at june 23 for a csection delivery on sunday. Not gonna lie i was scared for my baby the whole time, but i knew i was in good hands. The c-section went perfectly. He entered this world at 8:30am on june 23 weighing 5 lbs 12 oz 19" long. He scored a 9 on the agpar score. He was born healthy & breathing on his own! Yay! We were able to come home Tuesday :) He weighed 6 lbs 4 oz when we left the hospital :)
Our son, Bowen James is such a great baby. Eating & sleeping every 2-3 hours. He passed his hearing tests at the hospital. His jaundice was minimal. He is doing great for a 36 weeker! I want to post a pic but im not sure how on the ipad... Thats my stories ladies. Good luck to you all!

Huge congrats Js - what a fab little boy! Nice to hear you're also home!! Enjoy the little man, can't wait to see piccie!

congrats Js glad to hear you are home.

Alice I was going to have sues sleep thats no fair :hissy:

Just been to mcdonalds :blush:

We have moved the living room around haha .... I say we :haha:

congrats Js glad to hear you are home.

Alice I was going to have sues sleep thats no fair :hissy:

Just been to mcdonalds :blush:

We have moved the living room around haha .... I say we :haha:

ah okay go on then you take sue's sleep. I've gotta go shopping. ugh

Pink I need to move my lounge! :(

You two fighting over my sleep :dohh:

Had my blood sucked out.......can't see a MW now without them going "any niggles?!?!?" no, nothing at all!!!! :brat:

Nice having mcds!! I haven't had a brekkie in ages from there!

Sue when we next visit his parents I will get him to come sort your room out :rofl:

Jsmom5 - Congratulations on your little boy! So pleased to hear he is well & healthy. Lovely name. Enjoy every minute x :happydance::thumbup::flower:

JJ's so happy for you and your news@welcoming Bowen into this world. I am glad things are going well for the both of you with feeds and sleep. Slightly jealous here that mine still is inside baking...Alice what have the Doctors suggested? Any baby induction on the menu?

Jsmom congrats on your little boy

Woke up this morning with some bright red bleeding. Not gonna lie scared the crap out of me. I have passed 3 dime sized clots and haven't been back to the bathroom yet to check. Called my midwife she said to relax drink some fluids and watch babies movements. Also look for contractions and leaking fluid. If I keep bleeding with no contractions or anything they will want to being me in and have a look at what's going on. I was thinking maybe bloody show but I've read that is more pink colored mucus not bright red blobs. I'm hoping its a sign of impending labor. Baby was a lot more active through the night last night than normal so maybe a sign? Either way seeing blood freaks me out

Alice were you kind of expecting to be overdue?

Congrats jsmom

Has anyone had constant low back pain following a cervix check? My cervix was checked at 330 yesterday and all night I was uncomfortable because my back had a achy pain it's now 7am and in still having back pain...is this normal?

Waiting quite nervously for my ultrasound. I'll be headed out for it in about 20 minutes. Headache is back again. I have no idea what today has in store for me and it has me jumpy. DH couldn't get the day off work either, but my mom is coming in and going to head over with me so at least I won't be alone. Trying to relax.

Woke up this morning with some bright red bleeding. Not gonna lie scared the crap out of me. I have passed 3 dime sized clots and haven't been back to the bathroom yet to check. Called my midwife she said to relax drink some fluids and watch babies movements. Also look for contractions and leaking fluid. If I keep bleeding with no contractions or anything they will want to being me in and have a look at what's going on. I was thinking maybe bloody show but I've read that is more pink colored mucus not bright red blobs. I'm hoping its a sign of impending labor. Baby was a lot more active through the night last night than normal so maybe a sign? Either way seeing blood freaks me out

Hopefully it is just things getting started with labor. Good luck though, thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->