~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

My money is on counting too!

In the nicest possible way sue...boo to still being here ;-), hopefully not long now! Xx

It does look beautifully warm today!! :D

I have lollies AND cornettos in the freezer :smug:

But nothing suitable for breakfast :-/

My vote for myself for when the puddin' arrives................Monday 8th July!!

It does look beautifully warm today!! :D

I have lollies AND cornettos in the freezer :smug:

But nothing suitable for breakfast :-/

Lolly and cornetto for breakfast it is then! :haha:

My sister is convinced I will be the 8th too, she had a fortune cookie last week that said something about an addition to the family on the 8th :rofl: .. I hope so!

Morning all, hope everyone is well.

I think my money is on counting for the first actual July sunbeam too! This has been a really funny group hasn't it, with people due in July popping in June and the June due dates hanging on till July!

JJsmom - Congrats to your other half on the new job.

counting - Good luck with the induction - hope it goes well for you & your little boy

kath - how mean of your work! Cant believe they could't even stretch to a card.

beccamichelle - Cute outfit, i love the bracelet too, so pretty

sue - glad you had a good time at the food festival. Ice cream for breakfast sounds fine to me!

TLH97990 - hurrah for finishing work! Hope you are able to enjoy your break.

proud - Great to hear you & LO are home. I can sympathise with the BF, it does take some time to get the hang of it. Sounds like you are going the right way though.

myra - good to hear from you! Glad to hear your LO is dong well.

libbysmum -Cake sounds yummy! It must be so difficult trying to deal with a small one as well as being pregnant.

Alice - Your family do seem to be really unluckily when it comes to bugs! Hope they all feel better soon x

caro103 - Sounds like things are starting to happen, how exciting!

Still haven't had a chance to write a birth story but thought I would share a picture of my chunky 9lber :) im complete infatuated with her and she looks so much like her sister!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
Shes so cute and adorable Proud! Loving the 'K' outfit!! :flower:

What a gorgeous LO!

*sigh* contractions have died down as cervadil passed it's best before date. Waiting to see the doctor but they must have been called off somewhere. Nurse told me I'm likely to need a second 12 hour dose so I really wish doctor would get here and things would get underway!

What a gorgeous LO!

*sigh* contractions have died down as cervadil passed it's best before date. Waiting to see the doctor but they must have been called off somewhere. Nurse told me I'm likely to need a second 12 hour dose so I really wish doctor would get here and things would get underway!

Oh dear, your LO is certainly keeping you waiting isn't he!
Hope the doctor gets there soon. You must be so fed up :hugs:

Our yellow bundle Turned BLUE on Friday! Our baby boy Antonio arrived at 39w3d- 8lb 3oz 21 in and perfect as can be!! We are so in love!! Hope all of you waiting are doing well- you are getting so close!

Our yellow bundle Turned BLUE on Friday! Our baby boy Antonio arrived at 39w3d- 8lb 3oz 21 in and perfect as can be!! We are so in love!! Hope all of you waiting are doing well- you are getting so close!

Congratulations :happydance:
What a lovely name! I'm glad all went well and you have a perfect little boy x

Congratulations! What a great name. So pleased to hear you are both doing well :thumbup::flower::happydance:

Huge congrats Jessin!! Beautiful name! Hope youre well X

congratulations Jessin.

I hope the doctor hurries up counting, you must be so fed up.

My child is really testing my patience today, he is currently sat at the table doing colouring because I need 5 minutes peace. All day he has been jumping on me and shouting in my face. So I think I will take him out in the garden and he throws wooden toys at me and screams I hate you horrible mummy :dohh: So I bought him back in and made him help me hoover and tidy up. He wasn't impressed :rofl:

I would have made him scrub the toilets for saying that Pink !!! What a little monkey!

He'll be here soon Counting, really hope the bed rest isn't too bad and you are managing to rest without going crazy. Have you got anything to occupy you? Cards / Mags / Books! Really hope it's not too long for you to see the Doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->