~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Proud your little girl is lovely!

Sue I didn't think of that :rofl: the stuff he is picking up from pre school is vile. I think I will have to have another word tomorrow.

Congrats jessin!

Counting hope the process doesn't drag out to much for you.

Here's a link to my journal with my birth story :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...236-makenzie-faith-mommy-27.html#post28201631

What a gorgeous LO!

*sigh* contractions have died down as cervadil passed it's best before date. Waiting to see the doctor but they must have been called off somewhere. Nurse told me I'm likely to need a second 12 hour dose so I really wish doctor would get here and things would get underway!

oh man, I really feel for you :(, can't believe they couldn't even check the date on the gel!! fx'ed they get you going again soon and your soon holding your little bundle xx

Our yellow bundle Turned BLUE on Friday! Our baby boy Antonio arrived at 39w3d- 8lb 3oz 21 in and perfect as can be!! We are so in love!! Hope all of you waiting are doing well- you are getting so close!

huge congratulations!! think your the first yellow bump to go :D xx

congratulations Jessin.

I hope the doctor hurries up counting, you must be so fed up.

My child is really testing my patience today, he is currently sat at the table doing colouring because I need 5 minutes peace. All day he has been jumping on me and shouting in my face. So I think I will take him out in the garden and he throws wooden toys at me and screams I hate you horrible mummy :dohh: So I bought him back in and made him help me hoover and tidy up. He wasn't impressed :rofl:

:hugs:, know the feeling of having a naughty little boy!!

Congrats jessin!

Counting hope the process doesn't drag out to much for you.

Here's a link to my journal with my birth story :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...236-makenzie-faith-mommy-27.html#post28201631

wonderful story hun, thanks for sharing! xx

Got a mani/pedi this morning!! Whoot! Been over a year since I've had one. I just popped in and causally asked about the warts. She looked at me like I was crazy and pointed for me to go sit in the pedicure chair. LOL apparently I was worried for nothing. Really paranoid about nails now though! haha I almost never have them painted and now I'm all worried I'm going to chip them. Should look nice in the hospital though! I got french tips done on the toes and the fingers. Really hoping the foot massage triggers some kind of labour. I know it's one of those things you're supposed to avoid before you're term.

I think I've had about 3 BH so far today.. :( so no real indications of anything yet.

Started back on the steroids this morning to make sure the platelets are up to snuff.

Met hubby for lunch at a nice place for our last baby free lunch for eons. Even Jessa was in preschool so we were all alone! Would have been super nice if hubs hadn't been miffed because I was late... oops. Pedicure took longer than expected! :blush:

Sofa arrives tomorrow morning!!

Jessa UNPACKED my hospital bag yesterday at some point when I wasn't paying a lot of attention. Instead of helpful things like nipple cream and underwear... it has a zebra pillow and a pink baby blanket in it. Thanks honey.. that'll come in handy. Good thing I noticed!! LOL

Congrats on the lovely babies who have already made their appearance! Today is my due date.. but little dude is already 3 weeks and enjoying his first trip away! Crazy.

Becca - lunch alone with hubby sounds lovely, and a pedicure! So jealous!

awww bless her!

Sounds like you have had a good day :)

OH's company was taken over taken a few months ago, and they have issued new terms now, and he has ended up with £2800 more a year than he was on and a pay rise as well and 2 bonuses! So yeah we are having pizza for dinner. :rofl:

What a gorgeous LO!

*sigh* contractions have died down as cervadil passed it's best before date. Waiting to see the doctor but they must have been called off somewhere. Nurse told me I'm likely to need a second 12 hour dose so I really wish doctor would get here and things would get underway!

What?? Did they really give you something out of date??? Your entire experience sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen... :/

(did I post this already? it's sitting in it's own tab like I never hit publish....)

Okay after scrolling through the last 105 pages to find all the babies born I've decided we talk too much. LOL

I didn't want to make a new topic in the parenting forum incase I get distracted by the new baby and don't make it back to update. So I've created a google doc that all of us can edit and whoever decides to make the new Topic page in Parenting can just copy and paste the information.

I THINK I've got everybody but if I've missed you just add your info in. For some people I couldn't find all the details so just fill those in as you go too. :)

Here's the link you'll need: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtqtRkxRwwaAdG1iUl9NV3ZKWDk3T0VaS3ZHM1NrZkE&usp=sharing

Counting, the bed rest is horrible in the hospital! A little advice, have your husband bring in a pillow or two that you dont mind having thrown away to put under your rear! I have been out of the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks and I still have a huge knot on my rump where they made me lay in that bed for 48 hours and not allowed to move! I even had sores on it!!! Thankfully the sores/blisters have healed, but that knot is still there and it still hurts to sit down anywhere for long periods of time!! Even after I gave birth they wouldn't let me walk around for another day! They wanted to keep me on the magnesium for a day afterwards to continue to prevent seizures. Do they have you on the magnesium as well? Good luck!!

Jess, congrats on your little man!!

Thanks Becca for creating a spreadsheet!!

What a great idea Becca!!! I love it!

Wahayyy Pink that's awesome :happydance: way to go OH!

I just had a lush bath as for some reason at about 7pm I just started to feel awful! Achey, crampy, tired and grumpy! So I sat in a nice warm bath for 40mins & now lying on my bed feeling much better!

Proud - awww she's adorable :)

counting - gah I'm so frustrated for you! Your hospital sounds totally incompetant! *big hugs*

Jessin - congratulations! :)

Pink - aww it's awful when kids say horrible things like that. My Jason keeps alternating between telling me he doesn't like me any more, and then changing his mind and saying he does.
Yay for your hubby's payrise! That's fab news!

Becca - glad you enjoyed your mini/pedi and being pampered. lol @ your DD adding "helpful" things to your hospital bag haha
Thanks so much for making the spreadsheet. That's fab.

july - happy due date lol. Not that it's an issue for you now lol.

sue - how strange you came over all uncomfortable. Glad you're feeling better now.

Me :

Well my youngest is still poorly. He hurled spectacularly all over the patio around an hour ago. He's in bed now with a bowl at the side of him.

My eldest says she feels nauseous.

My husband seems a bit better now though.

So far my middle child, and I, have not got it. Can you imagine if I get the runs and then go into labour? Everybody's worst fear of pooping during labour would be NOTHING compared to that!
Please please don't let me get this bug!

The midwife was supposed to ring me today to arrange a time for me to go for a sweep on Thursday but she didn't ring me :-/
I might ring her tomorrow.

Otherwise, no niggles.

I've got a very burning muscle, it's about 2 fingers down from under the base of my left boob, at the front of me, just at the top of my bump (but on the left obviously). It's bulging up slightly and it BURNS like crazy. I seem to recall having something similar in my last pregnancy near the end. I think it's just because it's massively stretched, but omg it really hurts, especially when I lie on my left side.

DS1 (the non-poorly child) is going to his friend's birthday party after school tomorrow, and it's the school sports day on Wednesday.

It's all a bit manic here really.

Roll on tomorrow.

Thanks guys, super keen just to add my name to the list now!!!

Sometimes I think... oh it could be any day now... then I remember just how late Jessa was and I'm like... "bugger... it'll probably be the 16th" (they only let you go a week or so over here.) Would totally rather he come naturally though. Inductions can be a b*&%h I hear.

Bracelet ordered, scrubs ordered... they'll probably arrive Wednesday... I hope? If not it'll probably be a while because of the 4th.

Very jealous that you're able to check out like that Sue! I'm being a lazy mum right now and mine is watching team omi zoomi on the tv so I can sit for a bit!

fab idea becca!! I've saved the link in my 'favourites' :D

Oliver has been watching films so I dont have to run around atm. I feel so bad!

Pizza was yummy. Had a nice relaxing evening reading my kindle and now I am going to sleep. I ache so much from doing the hovering earlier! Oh well.

Forgot to add OH also got 3 days more holiday lol.

And oliver said sorry for being mean to me earlier gave me a big hug and went to bed really well which made the day really not so bad!

Glad he apologised Pink, must be horrible though :nope: remember the toilet cleaning duty next time!!

Sorry about Jason Alice hope that he feels somewhat better in the morning. And you dd & hubby too. Keep other LO out of the way & yourself!

36 weeks here.
Congrats on babies!!
Counting seriously??? Wtf! I'm pissed for you. Can't believe your hospital seems so bad!
Ton hope your last day of work went easily and that you made it!!!!
My mom took DD for a couple days. I have so much to do all of the days she is gone but oh well! At least night time and going to sleep should be easier. I'm so nauseous all the time! And completely fatigued! Oh sleep sounds good. But laundry must happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->