~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

congarulations Alice and good luck Becca.

If I have too much food with milk in it is causing me to be sick and have a bad tummy in the mornings :(

Best of luck Becca!! Can't wait to hear about the little guy x

Yay Alice a big baby boy!!!! Congratulations.

:happydance:

Congrats Alice!!

Good luck becca :)

Pink, that doesn't sound nice, :-(.

Afm I kinda thought things were starting to happen last night but no such luck, no signs at all this morning...boo! X

feeling much better now I have eaten. Every morning I wake up with BH's is that normal? I never got them with Oliver x

hi guys !!! my little girl lily rose arrived on 4th July (39+6) weighing 7lb 7oz by c-section due to being breech and she is just perfect :) I'm soooo in love,,,

image.jpg

congrats tlh. we were labouring in tandem!

Nathan James Gosney was born at 4.01am on 10th July weighing 10lbs 8oz at 41+6 weeks gestation

I now have 4 lovely children :)
1071171_361305303996304_292525447_o.jpg

Congratulations! What a gorgeous little boy! Lovely photo :thumbup::flower::happydance:

Alice - It's a good thing little Nathan is so preciously cute because I wanted a Callista in here! Congratulations! :hugs:

T-10 hours till baby! Surgery scheduled and then rescheduled for 10am tomorrow morning. We'll be leaving here about 6:40am to head to the hospital for a 7:30 check in.

Slightly freaked, totally scitzo, baby tomorrow and we still haven't settled on a name! :dohh:

Platelets are low again, praying they're up by morning so I don't have to have general anesthesia.

I will check in as soon as I'm coherent!

Good luck for tomorrow! Hope you platelets come up :hugs:

congarulations Alice and good luck Becca.

If I have too much food with milk in it is causing me to be sick and have a bad tummy in the mornings :(

Sounds unpleasant, hope that goes soon

Congrats Alice!!

Good luck becca :)

Pink, that doesn't sound nice, :-(.

Afm I kinda thought things were starting to happen last night but no such luck, no signs at all this morning...boo! X

Aww hopefully will be soon x

hi guys !!! my little girl lily rose arrived on 4th July weighing 7lb 7oz by c-section due to being breech and she is just perfect :) I'm soooo in love,,,

View attachment 642223
Congratulations on your girl, lovely name :thumbup::flower:

Congratulations Sharnahw, what a beautiful girl!

Pink, I've been getting BH at night, I never had them before either. It's worrying isn't it.

Update on me, had my 40 week midwife appt today, all well. Heartbeat is 129 which I thought was a little low but she said its ok, measuring 41cm and have my first sweep booked for Monday and can have another thursday at my next appointment if nothings happening... Scared now, it's all getting so close.

congrats Alice and Sharna!

Good luck Becca!!

So no babies born on the 9th??

congrats Alice and Sharna!

Good luck Becca!!

So no babies born on the 9th??

Nope nor the 7th, I expect there were some but maybe they will post later!
Can't believe your little man is nearly 4 weeks old!

Congrats on the new babies! Love seeing all the new arrivals :)

Took Kyleigh to her 2 week check up and she is up to 9lbs9oz and 21.5in :) yay for a growing girl!

I think floating had a girl...or am I thinking of someone else!? :/

yay for gaining weight proud!!

got a random pain on my right side tonight, sooo not labour but really quite irritating :dohh:

oh and my DH has blooming booked a wasp nest removal guy to come out tomorrow...not only have I kinda gotta hope labour doesn't happen but also gonna be stuck in all afternoon now!!! MEN :growlmad:

We settled on a name finally.... Allison Grace

We got to come home yesterday and Miss Allie is settling in nicely. She has great breast feeding instincts. The OH and I just keep staring at her, both because she is gorgeous and because we're not quite sure what to do with her! :winkwink:

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
had our two week check, babe is 8lbs 8oz and 21in long.gained a lbs and grew an inch both in height and head circumference! she's gonna be a tubby like her youngest big brother! she's too easy, still weirds me out but im adjusting to it! shes far too quiet!!

Alice, since no one else said anything...is little nathan flipping off the camera?? lol thats what it looks like!!

had our two week check, babe is 8lbs 8oz and 21in long.gained a lbs and grew an inch both in height and head circumference! she's gonna be a tubby like her youngest big brother! she's too easy, still weirds me out but im adjusting to it! shes far too quiet!!

Alice, since no one else said anything...is little nathan flipping off the camera?? lol thats what it looks like!!

RoFL!!! I had to go look again when I read that! It does look lke he is! HAHA!

I had to go back and look also, it sure looks like he is! Nathan already has quite the sense of humor :haha:

Nenna, Allie is beautiful, as is her name :)

Yay for all these healthy, growing babies! My Aisling doesn't have her 2 week appt until next Friday but I am interested to see how much weight she has gained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->