~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hello ladies! Can I jump in! I'm 1 day overdue now! :-/.
Have a sweep booked for Wednesday but am hoping to have popped before then! (Wishful thinking no doubt)!
My first little one was 2 weeks early so this wait is not fun! I e been expecting baby to make an appearance for ages!!
Just had a read through the last 20 pages or so! Congrats to all the ladies who have had there babies and hope others are not waiting too long!

Hi nicki, I'm 2 days over and tried a sweep today. Not successful. Cervix still closed :nope:
Do you know what you're having? Or are you yellow? X

Hiya!
My sweep is tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous! How bad is it?

I'm team yellow so really keen to get this bump moving and find out!!

I had 2 sweeps with jack the first didn't hurt, the second was uncomfortable but then I felt that one did something so I'd rather be uncomfortable for a few minutes and get the baby moving. You just have to stay relaxed and think of something nice and not what is actually happening down there :haha:

I've just noticed I can now change the first page, so bear with me and I will crack on once jacks in bed tonight!
Plenty of time as everyone seems to have babies now *sob sob and I don't :haha:

If I miss anyone can you put your details on again x

see my sweep just felt like she had invaded my privacy and nothing came of it apart from bleeding.

Monster has fallen asleep on the sofa after school, luckily he doesn't need to be up early tomorrow so I can keep him up!

I'm having a scan today to check on baby's size, looking forward to seeing what's going on in there! This will be my 5th scan for this pregnancy!

see my sweep just felt like she had invaded my privacy and nothing came of it apart from bleeding.

Monster has fallen asleep on the sofa after school, luckily he doesn't need to be up early tomorrow so I can keep him up!

That's how mine felt yesterday, totally pointless!
but Im still going to try again Thursday :wacko:

I'm having a scan today to check on baby's size, looking forward to seeing what's going on in there! This will be my 5th scan for this pregnancy!

Is it normal where you are to get a scan this late? Hope all goes well :) x

still waiting for the stubborn madam!! 3cm dilated this morning, waiting for my labour bed & MW to break my waters. Been waiting since 10am bored shitless and mildly contracting!! Nothing painful, just wished they'd get a move on! X x

Oh man sue I thought for sure you were updating to say she was here. Hopefully she doesn't keep you waiting much longer

Is it normal where you are to get a scan this late? Hope all goes well :) x

No, I had one at 32w as I was measuring 36w, but all was normal apart from really long legs! So just checking again. I'm 5'2" and DH is 6'4" so no guesses where the long legs come from!!

I know here is it typical to get a 40 week scan to check fluid levels and other stuff

Hi all, first page is now updated (I think), very confusing.. first time ive had to use my brain for a few weeks!! haha
If ive left anyone off or got anything wrong then let me know xx

Sue, blimey youve been waiting ages!!..come on Millie - the boys are outnumbering the girls at the moment .. you need to pick up the pinks!!
17 blues VS 13 pinks!! and if you dont hurry up George will beat you to it!! (No chance!!) :rofl:

Vankiwi, ah I see! Shes going to be a supermodel!! Lovely long legs *Im jealous :haha:

Scan went well! She's measuring bang on target apart from her legs are at 41w3d! She's all legs! Estimated at 8lbs so that's ok!

Hi all, first page is now updated (I think), very confusing.. first time ive had to use my brain for a few weeks!! haha

Sue, blimey youve been waiting ages!!..come on Millie - the boys are outnumbering the girls at the moment .. you need to pick up the pinks!!
17 blues VS 13 pinks!! and if you dont hurry up George will beat you to it!! (No chance!!) :rofl:

Vankiwi, ah I see! Shes going to be a supermodel!! Lovely long legs *Im jealous :haha:

Hi...can you you fix me?? I was due July 11th, and had Lucas Alexander at 38 weeks exactly. He was 11 lbs 6 oz, and 21.75 inches :) Thanks:)

Dear
Can u add me pls
I was due on the 22 of July but I had my little son Rayan on the 1st July at 37 weeks weighting 6 Pounds .

So happy, Joey made it back to birth weight today! Really pleased considering he was jaundiced and lost a lot of weight(and we are exclusively bf). Proud momma moment :)

Attachments

• 2013-07-16 17.30.35.jpg
    2013-07-16 17.30.35.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on the new blue babies. Well done to you ladies. Hurry up Kaths and Sue!
We can't wait to hear news of your babies.
I was on my way today to take Libby to playgroup and stopped and got coffee from Macdonalds. I decided to call the xray about Ethan's u/s and they asked me to come straight in...so we never got to playgroup much to Libby's disappointment :( poor girl has had to take the back seat. She was very good during his U/s and the sonographer couldn't see anything nasty so that was a real relief.
I took both kids home for a feed and sleep and woke up and glanced at my clock and it said 14:05 and I freaked out thinking it said 4.05! Totally misread it thinking we had all slept too long.
The fridge is looking rather empty so may have to go to the grocery store on the way to get DH from work. I just got to summon up some energy!!

No probs dove and Rabab, I will make all changes tonight when my little man is in bed, I need to do it on my laptop. So dove was your boy born on the 27th June? Think I've worked that out right? :flower:

Counting that's fab news, your little man is adorable. What a cutie!! And so glad he's putting on weight.. Must be your super mummy milk! :thumbup:

No news from me libbysmum, feel so done now. Sweep couldn't even go ahead as cervix was shut and they think I have a uti, so do I now as it's painful to wee etc.. Hard for me to tell though I thought it was just pregnancy symptoms. Pain in back, going for wee and not a lot coming out etc. seeing midwife tomorrow again!
I was hoping there might be an update from sue though, she must be well on her way now or already has Millie in her arms. I'm hoping so!!
Glad Ethan's u/s was ok and Libby was a good girl. I guess plans do have to change when you have a newborn!
I've done that with the sleep thing before too! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"