~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yay congrats sue! Been waiting for your update :) hope you and Millie are doing well!

Had a very successful S+S a few minutes ago! Well midwife says it's successful!

Going back for another one on Sunday if this one doesn't work and then getting induced on Tuesday if that doesn't work.

Baby is head down, fully engaged, she reckons it should all kick off fairly soonish :)

Feeling a bit more positive now :)

xxx

Good luck miss Hastings!

My little man is looking a tad yellow today :-/, come on milk...I need you to flush him through!! :haha:

Had a very successful S+S a few minutes ago! Well midwife says it's successful!

Going back for another one on Sunday if this one doesn't work and then getting induced on Tuesday if that doesn't work.

Baby is head down, fully engaged, she reckons it should all kick off fairly soonish :)

Feeling a bit more positive now :)

xxx

My sweep was more promising too, i was 1–2cm dilated and she could reach the head. Booked in for induction Saturday 27th. Hopefully we won't reach induction.
Yours sounds very promising, mine still isn't fully engaged!
If the sweep works it should within 48 hours so good luck xx

congratulations to those with new babies!

Kath101 & miss hastings - good luck for inductions

caro - Heres hoping your boy will turn pink soon x

I have a sweep tomorrow :) hope it starts something. Feeling fed up with the heat and sweating all the time lol.

Congrats to all new mommies. Good luck to all still waiting! Xxx

I have a sweep tomorrow :) hope it starts something. Feeling fed up with the heat and sweating all the time lol.

Yes me too, its been unbearable the last few days. It wasn't too bad today, we had a bit of a breeze! Good luck with the sweep tomorrow xx

JJ's mom I am slightly jelous you are getting so much milk...I struggle to pump out 1 oz! I am going to ask about supply medication at the Doctors on Monday. I would love to have a surplus but haven't had time or energy to get it. Right now I am feeling sick...tummy ache, shivers and sore throat.
Trying to take it easy today as much as I can with a newborn and a toddler!

They told me at the hospital not to pump too much or it will make my body think I have twins. So I pumped and pumped every 2-3 hours. When it looks like my supply is dropping a bit, I go from every 3 hours to every 2 just to give it a boost. When I was really engorged the other day I always notice a slight drop for a day before it goes back to normal. But I will even go to pump at 1.5 hrs after DS2 has eaten, and then it's time to feed again 1.5 hrs later. Good luck getting your supply up!

My little man is looking a tad yellow today :-/, come on milk...I need you to flush him through!! :haha:

Gabriel was/is a tad yellow, came on a few days after birth but it's definitely gotten better with a little indirect sunlight and plenty of nursing!! Hope your little dude comes into his color soon. It was at the end of the 3rd day that my milk started coming in... so maybe yours will hit tonight!

miss hastings - I added you to our spreadsheet :) Good luck!

AFM: Had our follow up doc appointment today (can't remember what I've said over here or only on FB these days!) Gabe had a check on Tuesday for his mild jaundice and weight check. He hadn't lost anymore since leaving the hospital but he hadn't gained any either. (I think it was mostly because he was gasy the night before his appointment and didn't nurse nearly as much as normal) So they scheduled a follow up for today just to make sure the jaundice wasn't getting worse and his weight didn't drop. Good news! He gained 4 oz in two days! And his color is much better still a little yellow in the eyes and chest but nothing to worry about. See what not sleeping and nursing all night will do? LOL loving my lanoish at the moment!

Golly I thought the heat wouldn't bother me as much without a baby in my belly but the weather decided to compensate! It was 95f/35c here today... just holding the baby made me drip sweat and I can't even imagine putting him in the moby. I fear we'd both melt! Thank heaven for air conditioning. Just going to hide inside!

Tried to come off some of the pain meds this morning... pushed it 3 hours past dose time and OMG... I felt the same as I did in the hospital. Obviously not ready yet. :( But those of you getting a c-section at all.. GET A BELLY BAND. The difference when I have it on is night and day... so much easier.

ps. I've dropped 19lbs already! (granted 9lbs of the was giant baby lol) but I've only got 10 more to reach pre preg weight... (granted that's still about 30lbs over weight) but it's nice to know I'll be able to wear some of my normal pants soon!

Aww becca sounds like you're doing really well! And the weight loss is incredible! Go you! One of the benefits of breast feeding :thumbup:
I was overweight to start with but I'm hoping if I can eat sensibly when baby is here I will go the same way!
I imagine that heat is unbearable eek

My beautiful baby girl arrived this morning at quarter to five!

Started having contractions at home at 8.30 after having my stretch and sweep at 11.30. Rang the midwife unit at about two and they told me to stay at home and have a bath, did so and it got EVEN WORSE!

Went into the unit at half 3... was 5cm already! By 4.15 was fully dilated (BIG SHOCK FOR ME!) and Darcy-Marie Drury was born at 4.45! She is perfection i could not love her more.

xxx

congratulations miss hastings!!

you were right becca, my milk came in last night :D, I have a much more contented baby now!! :D and he looks much less yellow today :D

glad gabe is doing well now :D

for anyone who's interested I wrote up my birth story:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...amazing-homebirth-15-7-13-a.html#post28502931

Miss Hastings - Congratulations on your little girl :) :happydance::flower:

Caro103 - What a great birth story, sounds like it all went really well :) Thanks for sharing :) :thumbup:

I'm quite amazed at how quickly my belly has gone down!! It's nearly flat :shrug: totally unexpected!

Little angel is sleeping, and has been for just under 2 hours, I've packed my bags up, had a refresh, had a small walk up and down the ward while Millie was being cuddled.

We're going home today!!

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/B65DAF05-A283-4E1E-BDC1-422A5C9708B3-146-000000091EB3F130_zpsba38f998.jpg

Congrats miss Hastings!

Sue how gorgeous is she! Yay for going home :) I was very shocked my tummy was almost completely flat immediately as well much different than with dd1

Oh wow misshastings, that was quick! I'm jealous :haha:
Congratulations on your perfect little girl :)

Caro, glad your milk has come in, bet he's loving it now! Going to read your story now :thumbup:

Sue glad your coming home today, yay. And how fab having a flat stomach!! :happydance:

Jealous of the flat tummies!! I def ate more this pregnancy :blush:

Millies gorgeous sue! Enjoy taking her home.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->