~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I give up today, I have sat here in tears for the last 5 minutes because Oliver is driving me insane and my house looks a tip and I can't hoover, and M isn't helping with anything because he is too busy with work :cry:

Aww pink :hugs:, could also be a good sign things are moving with baby!

Hope all is ok for sue!

And things get moving for those still waiting soon x

41 weeks tomorrow :( Seeing my midwife tomorrow lunch time to discuss what we are going to do...

Feeling horrible with this heat :(

Walked about 4 miles around our air conditioned shopping center today and still no sign of baby girl...

Fingers crossed these late arrivals make an appearance very soon!

xxx

Hi all!! I had my baby boy, Samson, July 17th (his due date!) at 12:17am! <3 we are still at the hospital and will be until Friday. I plan on writing his birth story ASAP because the details get fuzzy so quickly once your babe is in your arms. We are currently enjoying a skin to skin cuddle with his belly full of colostrum and mine full of shoddy hospital breakfast ;) but we are so happy together!!! :) daddy is happy too, but currently napping. I think labor tired him out more than it did me haha! Will post later on. By the way he was 9lbs 7oz, and born peacefully into the water tub as I had hoped for <3

Sounds perfect MotherEarth! Well apart from the hospital food!
Congratulations!

I'm slightly jealous as you were behind me on the list and I'm still waiting for my babe!! I will add you to the front page later x

41 weeks tomorrow :( Seeing my midwife tomorrow lunch time to discuss what we are going to do...

Walked about 4 miles around our air conditioned shopping center today and still no sign of baby girl...

xxx

I feel your pain, it's so hot for anyone, but being huge and overdue is no fun at all. Any air conditioned place is lovely isn't it but the minute you back outside..phewww
Are you going to have sweeps? I've got one tomorrow!

xxx

I feel your pain, it's so hot for anyone, but being huge and overdue is no fun at all. Any air conditioned place is lovely isn't it but the minute you back outside..phewww

I believe i'm having one tomorrow thank god! And probably going to book my induction as well which is a bit scary but much needed at this point! I haven't complained about the heat but today it really is getting to me! Plus i had my midwife telling me i was going to of had her by 37 weeks so i feel a bit cheated now :( lol.

Keep cheering myself by buying baby clothes... Little girl is fully kitted out until shes 9 months old! Lol.

Are you going to be booking an induction tomorrow?

x

xxx

I believe i'm having one tomorrow thank god! And probably going to book my induction as well which is a bit scary but much needed at this point! I haven't complained about the heat but today it really is getting to me! Plus i had my midwife telling me i was going to of had her by 37 weeks so i feel a bit cheated now :( lol.

Keep cheering myself by buying baby clothes... Little girl is fully kitted out until shes 9 months old! Lol.

x

Yes my induction will be booked tomorrow too. It is scary to think that in a maximum of 10 days I will have a baby one way or other!
I'm the same, I've coped with the heat up until today but today it's just sooo hot, I keep drinking but I feel dizzy and the minute I move its just Urgh..

I know ..the longer this goes on, the more money were spending :haha: come on babies otherwise we will be poor by the time you arrive.. We keep going out for lunch saying it will be the last time for a while we can do that etc etc and it's something to do! I also keep buying baby things!

Hope you overdue ladies get moving along quickly with your babes!!

Congrats ladies who have had their babies!!

Coltyn has his 1 month check up today as his doc was off last week. He is now 9lbs 8oz and 21 3/4 inches long! They said for his age, his weight is in the 40th percentile, his height is in the 50th percentile, and his head of 13 3/4 inches...is in the 5th percentile. He has a small head!! LOL! That's why I had no tears or cuts! He got another vaccination today. Poor guy screamed. :( He has done so well with his other shots and when they had to take all the blood and stuff in the beginning. Doc is very impressed with his weight. I asked him about how he spits up a lot of the breastmilk and he said he isn't concerned because his weight is so good.

Last night was a difficult night. I guess I forgot to set my alarm like I was supposed to and he woke up 4.5 hrs later screaming for food and I was so engorged I grabbed the pump and woke DH up to help a bit. He started yelling at Coltyn to stop screaming in his ear. I went off! I said I might get upset at him for biting my nipple and yanking it which hurts bad, but no matter how bad of a headache I have or how tired I am, I NEVER yell at him! Needless to say, he didn't have him long and I told him he can take his rear back to bed since he is going to have an attitude like that! He apologized to me but it didn't make it any better. It was Coltyn he yelled at, not me! Poor dear ended up eating around 6 oz! My poor breasts hurt so bad at that point I went on and pumped them out fully which gave me 6oz. It was crazy! Otherwise, I'm feeding him, then an hour and a half later I pump and then I feed again when he's ready. I keep stocking the milk up in the freezer!

Jj can't believe Coltyn is 1 month already! Time sure does fly huh? Glad he is doing well and gaining! Sorry dh was being a butt. My dh doesn't even hear LO in the middle of the night which is fine I get a little peeved when he doesn't try to wake up with the kids in the morning though after I have gotten up and down all night. Men eh?

Hope you ladies that are over due have your babies soon! I'm sure you are all fed up by this point.

Still no update from sue?

JJ's mom I am slightly jelous you are getting so much milk...I struggle to pump out 1 oz! I am going to ask about supply medication at the Doctors on Monday. I would love to have a surplus but haven't had time or energy to get it. Right now I am feeling sick...tummy ache, shivers and sore throat.
Trying to take it easy today as much as I can with a newborn and a toddler!

Ladies I need your opinions...I am ordering blankets for my daughters embroidered with their names and date of births but I cant decide on colors lol...the blankets come in white, light pink, light blue, and light green and the names can be any color thread..madelyns room is purple and brown. Charlotte's room is pinks and oranges..what colors should I do for both girls?

aww thl9 that sounds so sweet! I would go for white because I think it looks fresh and clean but either colours seem nice. Someone from our church did one like that for Libby when she was a baby in Lemon/yellow.

Millie Amanda Walker arrived at 1:26am, Thursday 18th July 2013, weighing 8lb 7oz!! X x

xxx

x

Yes my induction will be booked tomorrow too. It is scary to think that in a maximum of 10 days I will have a baby one way or other!
I'm the same, I've coped with the heat up until today but today it's just sooo hot, I keep drinking but I feel dizzy and the minute I move its just Urgh..

I know ..the longer this goes on, the more money were spending :haha: come on babies otherwise we will be poor by the time you arrive.. We keep going out for lunch saying it will be the last time for a while we can do that etc etc and it's something to do! I also keep buying baby things!

Good luck today with your appointment! Fingers crossed we will both have induction dates sorted out by the end of them! I'm so desperate now! If she told me they could do it this afternoon i'd be down that hospital in a matter of minutes haha xxx

Ladies I need your opinions...I am ordering blankets for my daughters embroidered with their names and date of births but I cant decide on colors lol...the blankets come in white, light pink, light blue, and light green and the names can be any color thread..madelyns room is purple and brown. Charlotte's room is pinks and oranges..what colors should I do for both girls?

I would go with white and then could the embroidery match their room one in purple, one in pink

xxx

x

Good luck today with your appointment! Fingers crossed we will both have induction dates sorted out by the end of them! I'm so desperate now! If she told me they could do it this afternoon i'd be down that hospital in a matter of minutes haha xxx

Thank you, I'm desperate too but keep hoping he will come on his own, for recovery sake and hopefully get home to my other little man.
Getting fed up now though! Come on babies!!
Good luck to you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->