~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Started myself a parenting journal - link is in my sig - feel free to stalk along.

Me & Millie are fine, we've got a lush feed 1hr sleep 2/3 hrs routine on the go!! Including through the night - she's just amazing. Breastfeeding is also a breeze, she's a complete natural and I am loving feeding her. She's getting lots of yummy food!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!! XX

My lo got her nights figured out...she now wakes up once maybe twice at night!

Oh wow I'm jealous! I was up practically all night last night, but pretty sure he had tummy ache from lack of poo! He's actually gone today and its changing so Fx'ed for a better night tonight!! Xx

Sue will follow u but can't open link on my phone :-/...remind me in my journal if u get the chance! :) xx

I'm sure that does upset their bellies. At least he went today

Had my little girl on July 11th, one day early! Can't believe she's finally here. She's such a treasure <3

alice we must have the same child. I had to give in with a pacifyer to keep him from nibbling my breasts all day and all night LOL I really was hoping to avoid it with this kid but I needed a break and sleep!
We are off to the Dr now to check on things with E and DH reckons he is sick...man cold!!! He complained of being dizzy while doing the dishes...get over it seriously I am the one whos been in hospital the past two days...geez...sorry I need to vent!

Aww kate Middleton is in labour, come on baby come today I really want my silver coin lol!

Hope you feel better libbys!

Ooh panda, that'd be so cool! Surely.someone from this grp has gotta share the bday!?

I do feel sorry for Kate though, imagine the pressure of knowing the whole world knows your labouring!

Yeah someone has to share the bday, I don't think it will be me :( I haven't had any further signs after my sweep Friday but you never know lol

no signs here either, lost more plug this morning but nothing exciting.

I have my 40 week midwife appointment at 1 something. I wish they would check some times because I want to know if all this pain has actually done anything. :(

Hello everyone! Just to let you know my baby girl is here!

Born on the 19th July 2013. Here is Darcy-Marie x

https://s8.postimg.org/6f65lc5k5/Baby_girl_x.jpg

She is perfection.

Morning all, hope everyone is well.

To those with spit up babies - I sympathise, Ellie is doing exactly the same thing at the moment, constantly feeding & then spitting it back up again. Still seems to be filling nappies though so I am assuming she is just bolting food or taking too much for her belly. She is due for a heath visitor check on Weds so will bring it up then.

I can't believe she is over a month old already! She is growing so fast and seems to be doing so well already. She is already trying to move her head on her own, and is taking an interest in whats around her. She is also becoming more vocal and we are getting some very cute little grunts/gurgles :) Ellie also seems to be smiling quite a bit - not sure if this is wind or actual smiling but either way she looks absolutely gorgeous :)

mother earth - Glad you are home and all is going well. Cute pictures :thumbup:

jjsmom - sucks that you have to go back to work, that is such a shame :( Hope you are at least able to get something sorted out for expressing.

libbysmum - Hope you are able to get help from your GP :hugs:

Alice - Sorry to hear about the car - hope the police are able to catch the culprit & you get the money back.

The time does fly so quickly doesn't it? Your LO is so cute, love the picture of him & Dad.

Sue-88 - Good to hear all is going so well for you & Milly, hope it continues. :thumbup:

caro103 - hope your LO is better soon & you can get some sleep. :hugs:

marine lady - congratulations on your little girl:thumbup:

pink flowers - good luck at your MW appointment, hope they can do something to help you

miss hastings - congratulations on your girl, she is gorgeous :) :happydance::flower:

Congrats misshsdtings!

My lo poo seems better now, he's been once per day yesterday and today and its def heading yellow so that's good!

He's now got a horrid eye though, midwife recommended take him to gp today and he's given drops to settle it. It's more than the newborn stickiness, wondering if Alex poked him with a snotty finger, lol!

I've had to introduce a pacifier too. Thank god it's not just me. Thought I was going insane. He feeds all day and still didn't gain enough weight. My nipples are sore from being sucked all day!

I have to say I'm finding the breast feeding tough. He's not gaining enough weight and will have to supplement with formula. :cry:

Anyone else struggling?
alice we must have the same child. I had to give in with a pacifyer to keep him from nibbling my breasts all day and all night LOL I really was hoping to avoid it with this kid but I needed a break and sleep!
We are off to the Dr now to check on things with E and DH reckons he is sick...man cold!!! He complained of being dizzy while doing the dishes...get over it seriously I am the one whos been in hospital the past two days...geez...sorry I need to vent!

nuff I struggled big time first time round, sore bleeding cracked nipples the works...all I can say is stick in there, its sooo worth it in the end! you got lansinoh? its worth its weight in gold! use before and after feeds if needed.

Try expressing too after morning feeds to help build up your supply, plus give you some top-up milk when he's cluster feeding in the evenings, give you a break etc. There's some natural things you can do like eating oats and taking fenugeek (spelling!?) I think to up supply

Massive :hugs:, I remember all too well how many tears I shed over feeding Alex initially xxx

Caro yep, oats, fenugreek, lactation cookies, all are great for supply! :thumbup:

My sunshine today:

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/breakthenight/IMG_3489_zps15f55e93.jpg
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/breakthenight/IMG_3506_zpsd0de515a.jpg
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/breakthenight/IMG_3522_zps704b9d87.jpg
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/breakthenight/IMG_3539_zps604ad6de.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members