~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I have another sweep tomorrow, fingers crossed this one does the trick! Nothing since plug loss on Sunday/Monday at this point!

Morning all hope you are all well

So glad ellies hips are good! Was there some worry they wouldn't be?

Tlh I hope your back settles soon :-(

Edward did his first proper runny poo today, only 8days to get there :-/ anyway after a horrid night and not much better day with a unsettled grumpy boy he was like a child transformed! Even just laid on the floor whilst I took a shower and looked around, then drifted off to sleep in his bouncy chair normt even having had a feed within two hours. Good to know my mummy instincts of him having a sore tummy were spot on but hope this isn't going to become a habit

Yey for mummy instincts! Good to hear Edward is doing so well.

Because Ellie was breech, they automatically arrange for a hip scan. I thought it was unlikely she would have problems given how much leg wiggling she does, but always nice to have confirmation :)

Quick update/brag:

Guess I don't have to worry that LO is throwing up too much milk(even though it seems like a waterfall of milk when he does spit up) as he gained an ENTIRE POUND in one week. Last Tuesday back to birth weight at 7 pounds 6 ounces. This Tuesday 8 pounds 6 ounces. I have no shortage of milk- LOL. So that answers my questions/concerns about excessive spitting up!:haha:

Hurrah for such healthy growth :)

Counting hooray for your little man gaining weight and the spitting up not affecting his growth :)

Caro glad your LO is feeling better after us poo :flower:

Tlh hope the pain goes away for you

Miss bellum glad Ellie's hip is okay

Afm I'm having a hard to believing its almost been a month since we welcomed kyleigh into the world. Time is flying by so quickly. She is such a strong girl holding her head up and she even tries to bear weight on her legs :shock: she is growing like a weed and wearing 3 month clothing already. I can't wait for her check up on Friday to see what she's weighing in at. I'm guessing she a good 10 maybe even 11lbs by now. Guess we will see though :)

The time goes so fast! Good that Kyleigh is doing so well :)

I have another sweep tomorrow, fingers crossed this one does the trick! Nothing since plug loss on Sunday/Monday at this point!

Good luck, hope you have your LO soon x x

Ive got a sweep later this morning. I've been losing more plug and had a mini "this might be it" moment last night bit the contractions died off and weren't very strong but regular. Baby feela lower bit I am still trying not to get too excited.
Im loving all the baby pictures!!!
Caro- I'm glad ti hear Eddie did a runny poo!!!
Glad Ellie's hips are ok too!
How many of us are left?

Good luck for all the upcoming sweeps!! :happydance:

Can't wait for the next announcement x x

Ive got a sweep later this morning. I've been losing more plug and had a mini "this might be it" moment last night bit the contractions died off and weren't very strong but regular. Baby feela lower bit I am still trying not to get too excited.
How many of us are left?

Good luck with the sweep!

I'm glad Ellie's hips are good, Miss Bellum!

Counting, great news! I had been worried about Aisling with her spitting up but she had gained 17 oz from her one to two week appointment (about a week and a half apart). It was such a nice feeling :)

Proud, Kyleigh is growing so quickly! Aisling is still in newborns lol.

Good luck to everyone with labor on the horizon! :)

As for me, trying to prepare for my family visiting :happydance: They are staying in a hotel a couple nights and then a resort nearby. They are coming Saturday and I am really excited :)

Aisling is three weeks old today! Crazy! She is currently sleeping on me while my husband and I watch Doctor Who...finally sitting down to watch it! On season three now.

It is a gorgeous day today, we are going out for a walk after we have lunch. It is especially nice after yesterday's weather...the tornado siren went off but thankfully there were none nearby. Aisling slept through it :p

How many of us are left?

Good luck with the sweeps. I have my next one on Sunday. I lost a bit more plug today as well.

I so hope they work for you both, I really want mine to work as I really don't want to be induced.

If they induce you do you have to stay in hospital for the first stage of labour or can you go home and then come back? Or is that up to the hospital?

How many of us are left?

Good luck with the sweeps. I have my next one on Sunday. I lost a bit more plug today as well.

I so hope they work for you both, I really want mine to work as I really don't want to be induced.

If they induce you do you have to stay in hospital for the first stage of labour or can you go home and then come back? Or is that up to the hospital?

I'm pretty sure if your induced you have to stay the whole time but I could be wrong as I've never had an induction

I think you stay in if you're being induced - as you'll be hooked up to pitocin.

Had my sweep, then she sent me for a NST as baby's hb was a bit high at 170. Took a while for it to come down, but it did and I'm home again now. Have another appt on Tuesday but she doesn't think I'll make it that far :thumbup:

It depends really panda.

Induction in UK goes, prostin gel (to open cervix), ARM (waters broken), then syntocinon drip.

If your cervix is not favourable to perform ARM, you'll be given the gel/pessary which could either be 6hr working or 24hr working so you might be able to argue the case to return home but come back if anything starts happening.

If they can move straight to ARM you'll need to stay as after a few hours, if slow progression the syntocinon drip will be given & continuous monitoring started.

That was my experience, I didn't ask to leave after the prostin gel but wish I had done as it was nearly 48hrs before the labour ward wasn't too busy to admit me. Hope that helps x

Hey ladies, do we have a new forum group for those who have had their babies? I would search through the last few pages I've missed, but my nursling makes it hard to get any free time!

This forum will just get moved when all the babies are here..at least that's what happened with the one I was on with my daughter

That's what happened with the one with my daughter too. I think that makes more sense than starting over from scratch since everyone's info is listed on the first page :)

Olivia got her photos taken! She did really well, she seems to love the camera already :)

Attachments

• 969026_404786879625269_1650093863_n.jpg
    969026_404786879625269_1650093863_n.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1000301_404786979625259_1832163026_n.jpg
    1000301_404786979625259_1832163026_n.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 1002328_404786736291950_1704822245_n.jpg
    1002328_404786736291950_1704822245_n.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 1069226_404787076291916_1175421462_n.jpg
    1069226_404787076291916_1175421462_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1014031_404787196291904_1274989855_n.jpg
    1014031_404787196291904_1274989855_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
We can just copy and paste the info from the front page with the current active members and then add in new people as they arrive. That way we don't have 900 pages + to scroll through if we're looking to find something.

Unless you guys would prefer to move the whole thread. Seems like it might be nice to start over with all the active girl though.

Aisling is three weeks old today! Crazy! She is currently sleeping on me while my husband and I watch Doctor Who...finally sitting down to watch it! On season three now.

It is a gorgeous day today, we are going out for a walk after we have lunch. It is especially nice after yesterday's weather...the tornado siren went off but thankfully there were none nearby. Aisling slept through it :p

Aww enjoy!! We spent a lot of time watching entire series when our first was little. Doesn't happen once you have two! LOL

abagailb14 - adorable! I've been trying to take my own photos of Gabriel for the announcements and it's not working! I think it has more to do with my inability to move around and take all the shots I want!

Neither of my kids have ever wanted to be put down!! We held Jessica forever and Gabriel is so much more content being held. It does make for lovey kids though, Jessica is 3 now and huge hugger/cuddler. <3 it. Hard at the time but has it's rewards. Definitely hope you can find a carrier that works for you. I was really counting on my moby but so far it just makes him mad! I'm hoping he'll come around.

As it is, he's propped on a pillow on my legs while I recline on the sofa and type!

AFM: Sorry I haven't checked in here much - trying to keep up with the FB side of things though. :) Just been really busy with the new one and the toddler!

Gabriel had his two week check up today (two weeks already?!?!) He's 9lbs 9.5oz!! That's almost an entire pound since we left the hospital and considerably higher than his 9lbs 2oz birth weight. Doctor seemed well impressed. :) They measured his head today for the first time too and it's in the 98th percentile! Eegads! another silver lining to the necessary c-section I guess! I had stitches just pushing out his 8lb sister... I would have torn in half with this boy!

Olivia got her photos taken! She did really well, she seems to love the camera already :)

aww what a cutie!! we've got a friend coming to take pics in a couple weeks, someone who wants to build up his portfolio so isn't going to charge!! can't wait as never had them done with alex :)

Aww enjoy!! We spent a lot of time watching entire series when our first was little. Doesn't happen once you have two! LOL

abagailb14 - adorable! I've been trying to take my own photos of Gabriel for the announcements and it's not working! I think it has more to do with my inability to move around and take all the shots I want!

Neither of my kids have ever wanted to be put down!! We held Jessica forever and Gabriel is so much more content being held. It does make for lovey kids though, Jessica is 3 now and huge hugger/cuddler. <3 it. Hard at the time but has it's rewards. Definitely hope you can find a carrier that works for you. I was really counting on my moby but so far it just makes him mad! I'm hoping he'll come around.

As it is, he's propped on a pillow on my legs while I recline on the sofa and type!

AFM: Sorry I haven't checked in here much - trying to keep up with the FB side of things though. :) Just been really busy with the new one and the toddler!

Gabriel had his two week check up today (two weeks already?!?!) He's 9lbs 9.5oz!! That's almost an entire pound since we left the hospital and considerably higher than his 9lbs 2oz birth weight. Doctor seemed well impressed. :) They measured his head today for the first time too and it's in the 98th percentile! Eegads! another silver lining to the necessary c-section I guess! I had stitches just pushing out his 8lb sister... I would have torn in half with this boy!

wow good weight gain!! eddie was weighed today too and is now 7lb 10, nearly back to his birth weight but won't be 2 wks until Monday, health visitor is coming out then so she might re-weigh him then I guess. yeuch at 98% head!!

we're having to hold him all the time too, i'm not too bothered atm (accept at night!) but its gonna be hard next wk when dh is bk at work. tried my moby tonight which he settled in but it didn't last long as he kinda over heated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->