~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats MissFox!!

Counting that does look really cool, great idea!

Thanks for the tips re the pacifiers ladies! Think I'll try and wait until breastfeeding is a bit more established and see how we go.

We came home today! So nice to be home, it's been emotionally overwhelming. I'm so in love, like I never thought possible!

I put a picture up on the FB group but I will put some on here later. My phone wlnt let me do it and we didnt bring the computer

Wow 3 hours of pushing..that's exhausting just thinking about! My lo slid out on her own almost :haha:

The first hour or more was ineffective because of ny position but when i moved to all 4sthe it was easier

Zzzz, gosh I hope I get more sleep tonight!

Dh is back to work tomorrow, and Alex is at nursery, actually really looking forward to a day of just me and baby!

Can't believe Ellie is nearly 6 weeks old now, where does the time go!

She is getting so big, and making some very cute noises (and not so cute screaming through the night).

She is getting the hang of holding her head it seems, and is already trying to pull things she wants to her!

Becca thanks for the tips! I've also heard about the breast milk trick, it must work! Magic stuff!

What's everyone's thoughts of giving a pacifier for sleep if you're breastfeeding? I don't want to stuff up the breastfeeding but there is pretty much zero sleep going on from about 9pm at night until about 9am in the morning - just fussing and feeding! Argh! She loves sucking though and will suck on her hand or my finger for comfort... Thoughts?

Just sympathy! Ellie is having difficult nights too at the moment. Its tough, I have thought about going for a pacifier, but decided to keep going for the time being. If things keep up though, I may well decide to try one.

Has anyone heard anything about the jj cole agility wraps? I have a carrier now and lo hates it..I think I sold my moby but thought it was a pain anyway..the agility wrap is supposed to be more breathable than the moby so less chance of overheating and it slips on like a tshirt compared to the wrapping process

They don't seem to sell them over here in the UK which is a shame because I like the sound of them. I have a wrap similar to the moby but I am not confident about using it.

omg my baby is just laid on my lap and every couple of minutes farts :rofl:...maybe we won't have trapped gas issues tonight ;)

re. the dummies, I resorted to one last night, didn't want too and going to use is as little as I can as my 2yr old is addicted to his, was meant to be only just for sleep and he sneeks getting it whenever he can now! anyways it did help Edward a little, meant we could sleep next to each other rather than him on top of me, so at least we're co-sleeping more safely now!

congrats on the birth of baby ruby sam!! shes gorgeous :D

oh tmi but anyone else suddenly go back to fairly large clots (cherry tomato sized) 2wks pp when they'd practically stopped bleeding? I have been more active today but was rather shocked when went to the loo :blush:

Good to hear you were able to get some sleep!

I think I did get some heavier bleeding when I overdid things but no actual clots - may be one to get checked out.

I had my sweep today, have had a bleed and some more cramps throughout the day.

But

I am still waiting.

I got another sweep Tuesday and booked in to be induced on Wednesday. Getting fed up :(

Aww:hugs: Hope the sweep works & you aren't wating much longer.

Kind of neat(to me anyway)

Then and now:

Cool pictures.

Sounds good caro.......a day of feeding and sleeping!!

Love the photos counting!

Hope baby comes soon Panda x

Ok, please don't just say I've lost the first page :cry:
I just tried to update MissFox and my computer crashed, came back and all the names have gone?? Can anyone else see it? I think I might cry!

its gone kath!

the night time crying- we were dealing with that, gave her a dummy finally last night, and out she went! i think she was wanting to comfort but her belly was already fu so the milk was,pissing her off. would,make sense as to why the sling was wotking well. Maybe the other LO's are having a similar thing?

Looks like it has vanished! Rubbish. But we have the spreadsheet to use Hun to add people back in x x

It has gone Kath, but might be worth a shot contacting admin to see if they can put it back.as I know they're able to read stuff that's been edited. If not the spreadsheet will give most details :) xx

:cry::cry: oh no, but the spreadsheet won't have all the others but then I guess most haven't come back arghhh .. Stupid computer! I guess I could go through all 886 pages again!
Sorry everyone :nope:

I wouldn't worry about it Kath, a lot of those people we probably won't hear from anyway!

Here is my amazing Zoe:

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh516/Vankiwi/794382C9-5EC8-49F5-9005-6C9205A8C4DF-18933-000010E885F98A78_zps12a6aa2b.jpg

His here! Born at 10.31 weighing 7lb13oz one ounce bigger than oliver. Got home at 3am. I am currently trying to get sleep but not working :haha:

Birth was amzing will up datw when on laptop later

I'd just use the spreadsheet if others come back they can be re added

Charlotte had her newborn picture today..it's a little later than normal but our photographer was on her honeymoon so we had to wait..when she got here my oldest refused to cooperate and Charlotte did awesome then Madelyn was ready for her picture and Charlotte was fed up so I don't think we got a good shot of both them together

also both my girls have a stomach bug causing massive diarrhea hope it passes soon

Omg.I'm loosing the plot. Nearly 4am here and yet again I've had 45mins sleep all night, why won't he sleep??? I can't keep doing this, not like I can overly catch up in the day :-(, arghhh. He's not even settling on me anymore, just fusses, won't feed for long, spits out dummy, just stares at me if I rock him, cries if I put him down, fusses if I try cuddling him...ffs :-(

Massive congrats on your little man gemma!

Cute pic of zoe xx

Vankiwi she is precious!

Congrats pink!

Caro sorry your having such a rough night :(

Kaths I wouldn't worry about losing everyone. I'd just add the info about babies born and you can add everyone else when/if they come back. :flower:

It's now 11:33pm here and for some god awful reason I can't seem to fall asleep even though I'm exhausted. So frustrating. Kyleigh will be up in a couple hours so guess I should continue attempting to fall asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->