~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

https://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/xgemma1987x/20130730_042426_zpsc841f6e2.jpg

Thank you :)

Kath if you message admin they can normally recover your edits x

Proud- I feel like every time LO goes to sleep I'm awake and when shes awake I want sleep..she sleeps from 7-11 every night but I'm not ready for bed at 7

Regarding clots I'm 3 weeks in and ill pass pea size clots still. I wasn't told how long was normal I was told if its bigger than a quarter to call

Just wanted to let you know, Kath, that I reverted your post back to the time you previously edited. It means that you still need to edited to add what you were planning to, but at least all the previous information is back for you to work with.

If anything similar happens again just dropped me a message and I will help if I can.

I looked clots etc up today in the info I was given, as started with bright red blood again. Turns out it can be a sign you're just over doing things too. So long as not soaking a pad in an hour or showing other signs of infection doesn't look too worrying :). Xx

i had another sweep today, got more of a bloody show, having stabbing pains as well in my vagina? is that normal?

the midwife said that the cramps i had been having overnight had definitely done something as the cervix had thinned out a lot and she could easily get two fingers in today. so thats good, booked in for my induction at 4pm tomorrow. fingers crossed i stay as a july sunbeam :)

i have been feeling tearful today, and slightly weird. like i want to curl up in a ball and cry...not sure if its the impending induction or what? think i am scared but i am not? i am confused lol.

you can tell its my first!

Panda. With my first when I was admitted I cried my eyes out because it hit me that I wad going to be a mom..I wasn't scared necessarily but it is a very emotional time

Just wanted to let you know, Kath, that I reverted your post back to the time you previously edited. It means that you still need to edited to add what you were planning to, but at least all the previous information is back for you to work with.

If anything similar happens again just dropped me a message and I will help if I can.

Phewwww thats a relief...Thank you so much :flower:

Joey weighs 9 pounds 4 ounces! He gained 14 ounces in a week, and is now up almost 2 pounds over birth weight at 3 1/2 weeks old! Proud Mommy here.

Panda. With my first when I was admitted I cried my eyes out because it hit me that I wad going to be a mom..I wasn't scared necessarily but it is a very emotional time

Think that's what I am scared of, it's reality I think! I can't wait but I am so nervous I will do something wrong. Damn hormones lol

I reckon the latest sweep has worked for u panda ;-). Good luck hun. Emotions sound v normal to hun.

Fab counting on joeys weight!

We.'re trying a different tactic tonight, woke Eddie up at 8.30 so he's had some awake time before bed. he also did a giant poo earlier (though still needs help with that...anyone else have to gently wipe lo's bum to get poo??), so really hoping for a better night!

George has no problem at all pooing, hes a pooing machine :haha:
Were changing tactics tonight too, similar to you, he usually sleeps from 7-10 and then breastfeeds for a few hours, he has been having a 2oz bottle to top up in the day as he is so greedy so i'm saving that for 10pm after his breastfeed.. hope it doesn't backfire! :wacko:

Just about to update the first page, im on my laptop now and not my ipad so hopefully I can manage not to delete it all this time!! :dohh:

Can you believe we are nearly at the end of July??? hasnt it just flown by! All these beautiful sunbeam babies here and a few more to go! come on panda!! :happydance:
p.s if you dont make July - you're still a sunbeam, s/he is just a little late to the party! :thumbup:

blood loss is so light here, they left part of the membranes in there :sick: It tore as they removed the placenta, it passed last night blegh!

I had some stitches, I thought I had about 5, turns out I had 20!

blood loss is so light here, they left part of the membranes in there :sick: It tore as they removed the placenta, it passed last night blegh!

eww, hope youre ok.. i dont actually know how many stitches i got, i say 3 or 4 as thats what it felt like but i actually have no idea, now you've got me thinking.. i did make the mistake of looking in the mirror when i got home though, i was horrified!

eww, hope youre ok.. i dont actually know how many stitches i got, i say 3 or 4 as thats what it felt like but i actually have no idea, now you've got me thinking.. i did make the mistake of looking in the mirror when i got home though, i was horrified!

I am not going through a mirror.

I tore because he came so quick!

I think something's happening, I have had a terrible nights sleep, my hips started hurting and I couldn't sleep or get comfy so I got up and sat downstairs rather than constantly fidgeting in bed. Then I started getting an intense pain in my back and stomach like I need the toilet. It's starts in the back and comes round to my tummy. Is this a contraction??

They are coming sort of reguarly about every 20 mins.

I hope it is and I don't need to be induced!

I have also had a lot more bloody show.

What do you all think?

My back is constantly aching as well.

Sounds like a contraction to me panda, that's how mine felt. I also didnt go to bed the night before I started as I just couldn't get comfortable..
Hope this is it for you :happydance:

If its coming in waves then start timing them, they don't have to be mega painful. Mine weren't at the start just like a wave, a bit like period pain and tightening x

Sounds like contractions! Mine never got regular if your mind tells you to go in to the hospital do it. Your body will tell you what to do xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->