~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I find it so amazing at how small our little beans are and yet when I'm laying in bed, if I lay on my stomach or right now I'm bent over the computer in bed, it feels like I have a tennis ball in my pelvis. Crazy :wacko:

This is my 4th pregnancy--I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks in July--and I find that I already look pregnant! I`m wondering if it`s because this is my 4th....do you feel like you`ve shown earlier with each pregnancy, or about the same...

You know I'm not really sure. People started saying I was huge earlier with my second but I don't really know about when exactly I started to show. Clothes started getting tight fast but that might have just been bloat. I'm really curious as to when I'm going to really start to show this time. What about you, being your 4th do you find you started showing earlier and earlier, do you remember about when?

I've got a small belly already. i show really early, but most other people don't notice for a while. i was 17ish weeks before anyone noticed with my third!

Is anyone else crazy bloated??? It's so uncomfortable!

And Im always hungry, but I dont feel sick yet so Im making the most of being hungry for a couple of weeks lol

I am!! Lol. I feel like in already showing...lol. my belly feels hard from bloat...lol. I learned tonight that I can't cook or eat hamburger meat. The smell, look, and though makes me sick. And ketchup. I can't smell it either. Makes me gag.

You know it's funny I can't help but want to feel what that's like.

I've got a small belly already. i show really early, but most other people don't notice for a while. i was 17ish weeks before anyone noticed with my third!

We'll have to keep in touch with that, maybe we can all do a bump posting when we're a little further along. I'd be nice to see all the little bumps. :D

How far are you anyways? What's your EDD

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!
I've got a major swollen throte today and its a tad sore but mostly just dry feeling.....
Sneezing lots too!
I think we will tell my parents today :D

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!
I've got a major swollen throte today and its a tad sore but mostly just dry feeling.....
Sneezing lots too!
I think we will tell my parents today :D

i hope u feel better!!!:hugs:

Is anyone else crazy bloated??? It's so uncomfortable!

And Im always hungry, but I dont feel sick yet so Im making the most of being hungry for a couple of weeks lol

I am!! Lol. I feel like in already showing...lol. my belly feels hard from bloat...lol. I learned tonight that I can't cook or eat hamburger meat. The smell, look, and though makes me sick. And ketchup. I can't smell it either. Makes me gag.

You know it's funny I can't help but want to feel what that's like.

Feel wat wat is like? The bloat is incredibly uncomfortable. I catch myself sort if sucking in when I'm standing. I guess I naturally do anyways. And when I unsuck in...lol...it hurts. My muscles r so sore from it. But I can't help it. The hamburger thing really upsets me...lol. and I hate the feeling of gagging. Its terrible. I can't talk to much or I gag. I can't eat a lot or I gag. I have been emotional all day. I threw up 3 times this morning. Not from ms though. I have a weak stomach anyways and now that everything is amplified...lol... its even weaker. But I was taking the bathroom trash out and I just couldn't do it. Told hubby its his job from now on.

ok ladies so i was getting alittle worried that about my hcg levels so i google it and found this!

A transvaginal ultrasound should be able to show at least a gestational sac once the hCG levels have reached between 1,000 - 2,000mIU/ml. Because levels can differentiate so much and conception dating can be wrong, a diagnosis should not be made by ultrasound findings until the hCG level has reached at least 2,000.

The hCG levels should not be used to date a pregnancy since these numbers can vary so widely.

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :
3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 - 6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.

so ladies i feel so much better reading this i thought maybe something was wrong but i also used a beta hcg calculator were you enter your 1st beta and 2nd beta and my hcg levels are doubling about every 30hours so if thursday they were 509.3 they should be probably around 1000 or 2000 and that means i should be able to see my baby when i make my apointment for my first u/s im praying the doctor send me im sure she will i'll tell her i dont remember my LMP!! :) i feel so relax and at easy now well its getting realli late so i will ttyl tomorrow well later on today good night

Morning Ladies!! Wow this group grows so much every time I log off!! It's soo hard to keep up.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!

Is anyone else struggling with not telling people?? I was out at a late Halloween party last night with my best friend... She knows me and hubby are trying and of course I wasn't drinking... All night she keep asking me and telling me that she best be the first to know.. Bless her! I really want to tell her but I'm nervous before the 12 week mark. We've only told parents so far an brothers and sisters! My friends getting married next year and I feel I should tell out of respect that I'm not going to be able to attend her hen party... What do you all think, should I tell her???!! xxx

Morning Ladies!! Wow this group grows so much every time I log off!! It's soo hard to keep up.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!

Is anyone else struggling with not telling people?? I was out at a late Halloween party last night with my best friend... She knows me and hubby are trying and of course I wasn't drinking... All night she keep asking me and telling me that she best be the first to know.. Bless her! I really want to tell her but I'm nervous before the 12 week mark. We've only told parents so far an brothers and sisters! My friends getting married next year and I feel I should tell out of respect that I'm not going to be able to attend her hen party... What do you all think, should I tell her???!! xxx

Don't feel like you have to tell her. You can still wait till 12 weeks - hen party or no hen party. She'll understand if she knows about pregnancy. It's not being disrespectful to keep it in until you are into 2nd Tri.

Im really struggling too......there is only 1 person that knows and that is my best friend - they are TTC too. Telling the parents next weekend! :) Then that's it until 12-16weeks, or not until I feel ready lol.

I told the check out girl in Next yesterday which gave me some relief :) lol!

Yeah I know I shouldn't feel like I have to tell her, in just so undecided half of me really wants to tell her as I know she'd want to support me etc... But the other half of me wants to just get past the 12 weeks mark.

I'm finding it hard at work to, people always asking me to go for a drink after work, an other little things and I think oh I can't do that etc... I just want everyone to know hehe!! Roll on Xmas so I can shout it from the rooftops!!! xx

Yeah I know I shouldn't feel like I have to tell her, in just so undecided half of me really wants to tell her as I know she'd want to support me etc... But the other half of me wants to just get past the 12 weeks mark.

I'm finding it hard at work to, people always asking me to go for a drink after work, an other little things and I think oh I can't do that etc... I just want everyone to know hehe!! Roll on Xmas so I can shout it from the rooftops!!! xx

I feel totally the same! It's hard isn't it!

Hi ladies! New to this group. Got my :bfp: yesterday!! So far we've only told one couple we're really close with. Plan to hold off on telling everyone else until Christmas. It's going to be really tough however I'll feel better being at the 12wk mark then, as well it will be an awesome surprise for them all.

Congrats on ur BFP Medipea!! When's ur due date?? x

Hi everyone! congrats to all the new BFP!!s

should i be getting more symptons by now?? all ive got is tender boobs on and off and tired. Starting to worry that i should be feeling some thing else by now!!
With my last pregnancy my symptoms disapeared a week before i found out i had lost the baby.
suppose im just gonna worry untill i get to the 12 week scan.

Hi everyone! congrats to all the new BFP!!s

should i be getting more symptons by now?? all ive got is tender boobs on and off and tired. Starting to worry that i should be feeling some thing else by now!!
With my last pregnancy my symptoms disapeared a week before i found out i had lost the baby.
suppose im just gonna worry untill i get to the 12 week scan.

I too have no symptoms... Apart from being a little tired.. It worries me a lot but I keep trying to tell myself that everyone's different and not everyone gets every symptom. I was asking my mum about her experiences after having 3 children and she told me she had no complaints of symptoms with any of her pregnancies... So maybe I won't either? It is worrying though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->