~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

well the violent mood swings have kicked in!!!:growlmad: Ive just had a major fall out and shouting match with the owner of the yard where i keep my horses! Ended with me in floods of tears.:cry:

Feel fine now and made up with the lady in question. :flower: hope im not gona be like that for the whole pregnancy!

@Becca Oooo. I'll have to check out your blog.

@Lauki That is so cute! We don't have any children so the only similar idea we could do would be to dress up our dogs! :haha: I think our family would get the wrong idea though and assume we're getting a new puppy!

@alanna :hugs: It's awful isn't it? I can be very moody without pregnancy hormones.. But it just feels so amplified now! Poor OH! :blush:

My OH just disapears to his 'man shed' when i get moody. He doesnt cope well with mood swings at the best of times. Could be fun for him!!! lol

I got very moody yesterday with OH and DS. We had to go meet a wedding planner and we had to be out of the house at a certain time. Well needless to say, they were taking their time and I started screaming I'll leave them behind while I drive the hour and a half by myself! The car was moving when OH was jumping in the car. I'm like I told y'all to hurry up not take 10 mins! I was horrible.....

Hi ladies,

Well I will be 12 weeks on the 20th December. Not sure when my scan is yet. My first pre natal visit is booked for the 16th Nov. So looking forward to these exciting events* This will be my first baby and we are looking forward to the experience.
The nausea starting to creep in here and there but sometimes not much as all but the peeing that stays lol.

I dont know when we are due yet but roughly 10th July. This was a surprise esp since took 18 months with my first and 2 years second and we werent trying as only had my first period and my baby is just 15 weeks old. This should be fun! lol xx

2 panic attacks today :(

can anyone tell me what indigestion and heartburn feel like? past couple days i been getting this pain/uncomfortable feeling between my boobs and just under them. my mam thinks its one of these but wanted to get your opinions

Lotus Womb - oh my gosh the peeing!! If I didn't know I was pregnant I'd think I had diabetes! Sometimes I'm up twice a night to pee! and all this before the baby starts pushing on the bladder for added fun!

Wriggley - I'm not positive... you'd KNOW that it was heart burn... the burn is horrible. Mine didn't kick in fierce until the 3rd trimester last time. It could be indigestion.. but if it's like a pain bubble or a sharp feeling it could be gas. I got a ton of gas bubbles last time and thought I was dying. My recommendation: yoga and chamomile tea!!

wantingagirl - WOW! Braver than I. There's no way I could handle two that close especially with a 3rd. Mine's almost 3 and I'm still nervous about it.

whigfield - haha yes I'd think it meant you were getting a new puppy too! The very beginning of my blog was all about being pregnant with number 1 but I've gotten very lax about updating it now that's she's two and keeps me running all over the place all the time! But it's going to be fun to go back and look at what I posted the first time around.

Lauki - definitely cute! We've already told my parents... but maybe we'll put her in a big sister t-shirt and skype my husbands parents when we tell them...

Lotus Womb - oh my gosh the peeing!! If I didn't know I was pregnant I'd think I had diabetes! Sometimes I'm up twice a night to pee! and all this before the baby starts pushing on the bladder for added fun!

Wriggley - I'm not positive... you'd KNOW that it was heart burn... the burn is horrible. Mine didn't kick in fierce until the 3rd trimester last time. It could be indigestion.. but if it's like a pain bubble or a sharp feeling it could be gas. I got a ton of gas bubbles last time and thought I was dying. My recommendation: yoga and chamomile tea!!

wantingagirl - WOW! Braver than I. There's no way I could handle two that close especially with a 3rd. Mine's almost 3 and I'm still nervous about it.

whigfield - haha yes I'd think it meant you were getting a new puppy too! The very beginning of my blog was all about being pregnant with number 1 but I've gotten very lax about updating it now that's she's two and keeps me running all over the place all the time! But it's going to be fun to go back and look at what I posted the first time around.

Lauki - definitely cute! We've already told my parents... but maybe we'll put her in a big sister t-shirt and skype my husbands parents when we tell them...

trust me hun it wasnt planned lol.... wanted to wait until my 3 year old was in school but guess someone has some other plans for me xx

my morning sickness has began to sneak in :( feeling very yucky in the mornings.
does anyone here have diabetes??

my morning sickness has began to sneak in :( feeling very yucky in the mornings.

Hey, I don't but a friend of mine who just had a baby does. They had to deliver early because of some pre-eclamsia she was having but the baby is home now and healthy.:thumbup:
Just noticed you are in Australia too...oi oi oi :):happydance: Which state? I am in Qld.

I feel so stupid!!!!! I just realized I forgot to make my car payment on Tuesday! I am forgetful anyways but pregnancy brain is making it worse! I just sat here crying afraid it was going to affect OH's credit. Thankfully she said it doesn't unless we're over 30 days late but OMG! I can't believe I forgot that! Oh and rent of course....I forgot to put rent in the mail yesterday. So I'm really trying to hurt myself with extra fees and what not because I keep forgetting. :( Now I have to get a white board or something to put on the wall so I don't forget to pay my bills!

I feel so stupid!!!!! I just realized I forgot to make my car payment on Tuesday! I am forgetful anyways but pregnancy brain is making it worse! I just sat here crying afraid it was going to affect OH's credit. Thankfully she said it doesn't unless we're over 30 days late but OMG! I can't believe I forgot that! Oh and rent of course....I forgot to put rent in the mail yesterday. So I'm really trying to hurt myself with extra fees and what not because I keep forgetting. :( Now I have to get a white board or something to put on the wall so I don't forget to pay my bills!

JJ - set your bills to auto pay from your online banking! BEST IDEA EVER!

Hey, I don't but a friend of mine who just had a baby does. They had to deliver early because of some pre-eclamsia she was having but the baby is home now and healthy.:thumbup:
Just noticed you are in Australia too...oi oi oi :):happydance: Which state? I am in Qld.

yeah i delivered my daughter early by emergency c-section as well due to placenta abruption, gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia, im high risk this time around because i was dignosed with full on diabetes before falling pregnant. just wanted to see if there was anyone else :)
i am from victoria, right down the bottom :)

@Lotus Womb - Yay! My first midwife's appointment is booked for then too. :happydance:

@wantingagirl - Oh my! I bet that was unexpected! :haha: You'll have your hands full but they say everything happens for a reason!

@Wriggley - The only way I can describe it is like a burning around your chest/throat.

@JJ - I am soooo grateful we have direct debits for our bills or I'd be screwed! :dohh:

@mara - Aw, I don't, and my MS hasn't snuck in yet either. (Yes I am seriously complaining about this!) How far along are you? :flower:

I was just doing some random googling today and looked at cord blood banking - never heard of it before! Has anyone done it or is planning on doing it?

Hi ladies! New to this group. Got my :bfp: yesterday!! So far we've only told one couple we're really close with. Plan to hold off on telling everyone else until Christmas. It's going to be really tough however I'll feel better being at the 12wk mark then, as well it will be an awesome surprise for them all.

congrats to u wishin u a h&h 9months:happydance::happydance:

I tested again today to make sure the line was gettin darker, and it is. YAY!! That's excitin! I am terribly bloated. I have been nauseous. Everything gags me..lol. I feel like I have a cold. I'm very gassy. Very sore boobs. I can barely lay on em in bed. I keep forgettin everything. I was talkin to a friend yesterday and forgot wat I was sayin in mid-sentence. I keep forgettin to feed the dogs...lol. Oops! Is it always like this?

@Lotus Womb - Yay! My first midwife's appointment is booked for then too. :happydance:

@wantingagirl - Oh my! I bet that was unexpected! :haha: You'll have your hands full but they say everything happens for a reason!

@Wriggley - The only way I can describe it is like a burning around your chest/throat.

@JJ - I am soooo grateful we have direct debits for our bills or I'd be screwed! :dohh:

@mara - Aw, I don't, and my MS hasn't snuck in yet either. (Yes I am seriously complaining about this!) How far along are you? :flower:

I was just doing some random googling today and looked at cord blood banking - never heard of it before! Has anyone done it or is planning on doing it?

Ive heard of cord banking for and i do know that it can be very costly!
However, i heard this true story about how this couple saved their first kids cord blood and when hey had their 2nd child a few years later he got really really sick and the cord blood saved his life!!! i say hey if you can afford it go for it

Lolasweet, thank you! Isla is a gorgeous name, I love it :)

BeccaMichelle, my little brother will be 11 in December. I told him yesterday and I have a feeling he's going to tell people lol. He's so excited to be an uncle! I hear you on the test...I took a digital a couple nights ago after I had been drinking tons of water and peeing lots and it still showed up "pregnant"...completely made my night :D

omg breadstick i did the same thing but with a dollar store cheapy look how dark my lines are now they are crazy dark i love itlines.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->