~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!
I've got a major swollen throte today and its a tad sore but mostly just dry feeling.....
Sneezing lots too!
I think we will tell my parents today :D

I woke up feeling the exact same way!!! I hope you feel better!! My OH woke me up this morning at around 6. All he did was put his arm on me then get up out of bed. Needless to say I wasn't too happy cause I couldn't go back to sleep after I went potty. but he was snoring like crazy! Then of course DS came in at 8 and was up so now I have to get up. Looks like I get another nap today! YAY! LOL! As long as I get most of my homework done today I should say!

Welcome medipea!!! Congrats on your BFP!!!

Sorry to hear honeycheeks! :hugs:

Alannadee, every pregnancy is different! I myself am very tired all the time, I'm nauseous when I don't eat, and my tummy is hurts being so bloated, my back hurts, my boobs hurt, and I pee a lot! But those are just my symptoms. I've read through here that some feel symptoms, some don't. It depends on how your body handles everything. I didn't even feel this much with my DS! Only reason I knew I was pregnant with him was because I had realized I had missed my period for about a week and tested. I did get sick twice with him but that was because of the medicine the doc had put me on for an infection. So try not to worry too much! :hugs:

Ladies, I know what you mean about the nausea - it happens for me with strong smells and in enclosed spaces. I start gagging and I don't like it!!!

My sense of smell has gone MEGA-sensitive! I think DH's brother and wife may have guessed I'm preggo last night - I kept going on about the smell of fireworks when no-one else could smell them!! And then I fell asleep straight after dinner! I can't hide it!

I was so happy last night though - I found I couldn't like on my tummy because of bump - its not big at all, but it feels like I've got a tennis ball there, even though Munchkin is not that big yet! It's so EXCITING!!!

We have names picked out already (we did way before BFP!)
Roseanna Elise and Luke Benjamin xx

How is everyone? xx

I've got a small belly already. i show really early, but most other people don't notice for a while. i was 17ish weeks before anyone noticed with my third!

How far are you anyways? What's your EDD

I'll be six weeks tomorrow! :) my eddy is July 1st.

and that would be fun to do a belly post, especially comparing with how many children people have had.

I don't have many symptoms either. Boobs are sore but nothing too bad. The main thing is I'm always so tired, I've taken naps almost every day since about 7DPO :haha:

Nausea is not so bad right now. If I don't eat for a while I feel sick but I was like that before pregnancy. I'm hoping morning sickness isn't bad for me. When I talked to my mom yesterday she told me hers was terrible :/ I remember when she was pregnant with my little brother (I was in high school) she could only use a specific brand and flavor of toothpaste or she'd be puking like crazy!

How is everyone this morning? Hope you ladies enjoyed that extra hour of sleep :)

Congratulations Medipea! :flower:

ilovehin91810 - I slept all last night with the cushion between my legs & my back wasn't bad at all this morning! Definitely on to a winner :thumbup:

oneandtwo - I'm extra gassy at night too! Glad it's not just me :hugs:

Libbysmum - I'm am thinking of you & praying for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3rdbabybump - I'm so glad you said that! I'm convinced I can feel something there & keep telling myself I'm imagining it because it's too early but I'm not alone :happydance:

mummyclo - I hope you feel better soon. How did telling the parents go? We're telling ours on Tuesday provided the scan goes well.

JP19 - Definitely struggling with not telling! I was working on reception on Wednesday & there were temps in for their induction & all I could think is "I can tell them... They don't know me...". Why would they even care? :haha: And I definitely wouldn't worry about the hen party. I had a pregnant friend cancel coming to my hen party about an hour before it started. So long as you don't do that, you're good.

honeycheeks - I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

My daughter took the telling out of our hands! (Silly two year olds!) I've had a conversation with her about keeping it secret from now on... but you never know if it took. I'm stupidly excited because I took another pg test this morning and the test was darker than the control!

I'm only a little nauseous on and off. Nothing like I was with my first.. it IS more than with my MC though so that's kind of promising.

With the mc last month we'd asked Jessie what she thought it was and she consistently said boy. This time she's saying girl! A girl would definitely be easier but poor DH is hoping for a boy this time.

Definitely struggling with not telling! I was working on reception on Wednesday & there were temps in for their induction & all I could think is "I can tell them... They don't know me...". Why would they even care? :haha: And I definitely wouldn't worry about the hen party. I had a pregnant friend cancel coming to my hen party about an hour before it started. So long as you don't do that, you're good.

LOL sounds like me, we had the pest control guy out and I was thinking 'he totally doesn't know us...I can tell him' then just opened my mouth and it poof, first random stranger informed.

Breadsticks, the name aisling is absolutly lovely, and i have never heard it before. my GF that is due next week has picked the name Isla, which i think is very pretty as well

Libbysmom Fingers crossed, hope everything goes ok

Ilovehime91810 Dont worry, DH has not touched my boobs in over a year. when i first got pregnant a year and a half a go, i went from an A cup to a D cup, my boobs were so sore. just wait till you start breastfeeding if you decide to do so! he wanted to touch them so bad but i just felt weird since they were my babies feeding tool! i stopped breastfeeding last week when i found out i was pregnant, so he still cant touch them. i guess in 2014 he can to go town!!!!

so sorry honeycheeks, hopefully it happens for you soon!

I just figured out we will be able to tell family at Christmas time!!! im still a little nervous about having two 16 months apart, and im not sure what kind of comments we will get when we tell people.

im hoping i dont start to show before we announce. i gained almost 60 lbs last time, and i just finished loosing the weight, so im going to be really good this time around!

I just figured out we will be able to tell family at Christmas time!!! im still a little nervous about having two 16 months apart, and im not sure what kind of comments we will get when we tell people.

im hoping i dont start to show before we announce. i gained almost 60 lbs last time, and i just finished loosing the weight, so im going to be really good this time around!

Kinda exciting that we'll all be finishing the 1st tri at Christmas. I worked out that I'll be 12 weeks on Christmas eve. I was even debating putting a pregnancy announcement on the back of our christmas cards!

TMI ALERT GUYS!!!!

my DH loves my boobs and is always touching them but they are starting to get so sore escpecailly my nipples its driving him crazy not touching but i had to say something i couldnt put up with the pain nemore!! im starting to feel alittle better about my doctors apt

Too Funny I remember with my first my nips were sooo sore and DH accidentally rubbed my chest and I gasped and hit him :) I'm not usually a violent person so it kind of took him aback. Also maybe TMI but with my first I had an incredible aversion to sex. Soo poor DH didn't get any for about 12 months. DD wasn't soo bad but this time again, I have no interest. Poor guy is soo sad.[/QUOTE

lol 3rdbaby that is funny, with my first my boobs didnt hurt AT ALL and actually now that i think of it they didnt leak or nothing i even tired to breastfeed and pump and got NO MILK!! I would love to try to breastfeed with this baby though:) my friend just had a baby in june and she been breastfeed and omg she got so skinny its crazi.
Aww your poor DH, heck its been the total opposite for me im on DH like white on rice and TMI but i love when he touching my BOOBIES lol yup TMI oh well we all are grown:) anyway i was on him before like crazi but i guess now because i dont have all that stress on me about trying to get pregnant so its even more BETTER then me im so glad that after 2yrs of being married that we still got that spice matter fact hubby come back from work today hehehe O:)

[sorry I've been MIA this weekend. Ill be back in an a few hours to update the front page]

Lolasweet, thank you! Isla is a gorgeous name, I love it :)

BeccaMichelle, my little brother will be 11 in December. I told him yesterday and I have a feeling he's going to tell people lol. He's so excited to be an uncle! I hear you on the test...I took a digital a couple nights ago after I had been drinking tons of water and peeing lots and it still showed up "pregnant"...completely made my night :D

TMI ALERT GUYS!!!!

lol 3rdbaby that is funny, with my first my boobs didnt hurt AT ALL and actually now that i think of it they didnt leak or nothing i even tired to breastfeed and pump and got NO MILK!! I would love to try to breastfeed with this baby though:) my friend just had a baby in june and she been breastfeed and omg she got so skinny its crazi.
Aww your poor DH, heck its been the total opposite for me im on DH like white on rice and TMI but i love when he touching my BOOBIES lol yup TMI oh well we all are grown:) anyway i was on him before like crazi but i guess now because i dont have all that stress on me about trying to get pregnant so its even more BETTER then me im so glad that after 2yrs of being married that we still got that spice matter fact hubby come back from work today hehehe O:)

Soo funny I hope for DH sake the same thing isn't happening again. I think maybe it's a boy thing. I don't know I feel already we're having another boy. With my son I wanted salty food....MMMM MAYO. Aww I love Mayo. With my daughter I couldn't get enough cinnamon buns I think I must have baked about 12 batches in the span of about 2 weeks. Don't worry my DH took most of that to work. But this one just feels like a boy again.

For our names we only have the boys first right now. Liam
It's really nice hearing all the names on here

Not even going to attempt to catch up with the past few pages I've missed. :haha:

@BeccaMichelle - Oh I know! I should hit 12 weeks on the 19th of December, it's so exciting! We're really hoping to have a scan around then so that we can put a picture in a christmas card for OH's dad. :)

@3rdbabybump Liam is a nice name! :flower:

Whigfield - ooh that's a great idea. I'm having cards made up this year from Tiny Prints (they gave me a a great promo code for doing a blog post about them) and if by any chance we get an early scan then I can put a pic on the back with the caption Coming Summer 2013 lol that would be pretty awesome.

I don't know what the time line for scans are like in America though. I think it all depends on the particular practice you go to. First was 12 weeks in the UK but maybe because I had a mc in september they'll want do one at 8 weeks or something?

Breadsticks - I bought a few of the 88cent tests from Walmart and I'm trying very hard to use only one a week. I'm sure if the morning sickness or sore boobs kicks in like last time I'll feel better about everything and won't feel the compulsion to pee on sticks! According to my journal I started feeling sick 10 days after I got my first bfp. Today is 9 days.... bracing myself for tomorrow! lol Never thought I'd be excited to go through it all again.

Congratulations Medipea! :flower:

ilovehin91810 - I slept all last night with the cushion between my legs & my back wasn't bad at all this morning! Definitely on to a winner :thumbup:

oneandtwo - I'm extra gassy at night too! Glad it's not just me :hugs:

Libbysmum - I'm am thinking of you & praying for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3rdbabybump - I'm so glad you said that! I'm convinced I can feel something there & keep telling myself I'm imagining it because it's too early but I'm not alone :happydance:

mummyclo - I hope you feel better soon. How did telling the parents go? We're telling ours on Tuesday provided the scan goes well.

JP19 - Definitely struggling with not telling! I was working on reception on Wednesday & there were temps in for their induction & all I could think is "I can tell them... They don't know me...". Why would they even care? :haha: And I definitely wouldn't worry about the hen party. I had a pregnant friend cancel coming to my hen party about an hour before it started. So long as you don't do that, you're good.

honeycheeks - I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Went well they seemed really happy :happydance:

If everything is meant to be, we'll be buying Sophie a t-shirt saying: Big sister!
For Christmas for her to open when we're with family!

I thought that was a cool way of announcing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->