~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

TMI ALERT GUYS!!!!

lol 3rdbaby that is funny, with my first my boobs didnt hurt AT ALL and actually now that i think of it they didnt leak or nothing i even tired to breastfeed and pump and got NO MILK!! I would love to try to breastfeed with this baby though:) my friend just had a baby in june and she been breastfeed and omg she got so skinny its crazi.
Aww your poor DH, heck its been the total opposite for me im on DH like white on rice and TMI but i love when he touching my BOOBIES lol yup TMI oh well we all are grown:) anyway i was on him before like crazi but i guess now because i dont have all that stress on me about trying to get pregnant so its even more BETTER then me im so glad that after 2yrs of being married that we still got that spice matter fact hubby come back from work today hehehe O:)

Soo funny I hope for DH sake the same thing isn't happening again. I think maybe it's a boy thing. I don't know I feel already we're having another boy. With my son I wanted salty food....MMMM MAYO. Aww I love Mayo. With my daughter I couldn't get enough cinnamon buns I think I must have baked about 12 batches in the span of about 2 weeks. Don't worry my DH took most of that to work. But this one just feels like a boy again.

yeah i hope ur dh winds up getting some from ya lol!! you know what i feel like im having a girl because like u said with ur son u wanted salty foods and it was the same for me however ive been eatting lots of sweet fruit and like candy i really hope im having alittle girl not only that but i just feel totally different then what i did with my son i mean ill be happy with either or but i just want a girl since i already have a boy

LADIES- omg i wanted to tell you all i went into a 2nd hand store today and found one of them extrasaucers for $15 and it looks BRAND NEW im not going to lie i was about to buy it but im going to want intill i atleast know what im having just like i seen some summer baby clothes cute lil outfits for $2 it was crazi i think if i see a deal like that again ill just have to buy one girls and one boys and which ever one i dont have im sure ill use it as a baby shower gift to someone else due in the summer

Ilovehim, that is so awesome! *LOVE* seeing that dark line!! I am trying to avoid shopping because I will want to buy everything lol! It is so hard, we're just so excited :D

Ive heard of cord banking for and i do know that it can be very costly!
However, i heard this true story about how this couple saved their first kids cord blood and when hey had their 2nd child a few years later he got really really sick and the cord blood saved his life!!! i say hey if you can afford it go for it

I actually meant publically donating it! :haha: I don't think we could afford that!

Also, YAY at your lines! I took a test today and mine were the same as those! :happydance:

Hello ladies!

Just wanted to check in.

:hugs: to those who need it

@mara - Aw, I don't, and my MS hasn't snuck in yet either. (Yes I am seriously complaining about this!) How far along are you? :flower:

im 4+5 :) i never got sick with my daughter but im feeling it already with this one! :dohh:

Lotus & Becca: I'm with you there on the constant peeing! Somehow i didnt expect 'frequent urination' to mean at least hourly trips to the bathroom and 2-3 times per night already!

Tomorrow i will be 6 weeks-halfway to the 12 week mark & my 1st scan is on Wednesday-yay!! It seemed ike such a long wait when i first made the appt and now it is almost here.

I'm constantly peeing as well! Went before bed last night and still had to get up twice during the night to go, then again first thing in the morning! I'm a peeing machine lol :)

I am grabbing every opportunity to go lay down and nap...totally feeling weak and lethargic. Only reason I am up now is cause I had to go pee.

Ive heard of cord banking for and i do know that it can be very costly!
However, i heard this true story about how this couple saved their first kids cord blood and when hey had their 2nd child a few years later he got really really sick and the cord blood saved his life!!! i say hey if you can afford it go for it

I actually meant publically donating it! :haha: I don't think we could afford that!

Also, YAY at your lines! I took a test today and mine were the same as those! :happydance:

I've read about this as well with my first two, but I've also read that if you can allow your baby to get all the cord blood it's actually really beneficial to them, can prevent a whole slew of stuff. For the baby to get all the blood they can't clamp the cord or cut it until it stops beating, about 3 min. I say if I can't save it for us, why not let my babies get all the benefits they can from it.

Morning!
Just wondering about NHS dating scan.... I would really like to have mine before Xmas so we can tell people in a card but ill be 12 weeks exactly Christmas Day!
:dohh:
Might have to ask for it early or pay for one! Not that I can afford it!

I'm constantly peeing as well! Went before bed last night and still had to get up twice during the night to go, then again first thing in the morning! I'm a peeing machine lol :)

Wait till you're 35+ weeks! You'll have to go even more often and it'll take at least 3 minutes to three point turn out of bed, lol!

I was being paranoid last night. My toddler slept crap and was awake for 1.5+ hours in the early hours, so I had to much time to think. I was afraid I wasn't pregnant anymore, so did another test and the line is super dark, darker than ever. So I guess that's a good sign!

Morning!
Just wondering about NHS dating scan.... I would really like to have mine before Xmas so we can tell people in a card but ill be 12 weeks exactly Christmas Day!

Maybe just discuss it with your Midwife :). I had mine with Sophie on the 23rd of December, so they do still do them that close to Christmas!

Morning!

Maybe just discuss it with your Midwife :). I had mine with Sophie on the 23rd of December, so they do still do them that close to Christmas!

Brilliant thanks! Then I'll be able to relax Christmas Day :)

Yea we used our scan as a Christmas surprise with Sophs! It was great :)!

Ladies, has anyone ever heard that its not a good idea to wear high heels when you're PG?

I think that would be more of a worry in third trimester. It has to do with circulation and the fact that you can fall or trip more easily in heels.
I hardly ever wear them anymore since having my DD...before her I use to wear heals out dancing salsa and stuff but since having her I have probably only worn heels about half a dozen times tops.

thanks ladies i got a doc appointment this morning but its not been so bad today

hope everyone is well :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well. I still have no symptoms so still don't actually "feel" pregnant. So it's like a little unbelievable dream atm! I didnt think it would happen so fast for me so had already previously arranged lots of nights out with various friends with it being this time of year!! So I'm in a pickle of how to get out of the arrangements now. I've already had to start telling white lies to ppl! Anyone else already had to start with the white lies?? Send any creative excuse for not drinking/ going out my way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->