~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Ilovehim, that is so awesome! *LOVE* seeing that dark line!! I am trying to avoid shopping because I will want to buy everything lol! It is so hard, we're just so excited :D

i know its hard breadsticks!!! i can't wait to buy little summer outfits for the baby especialy if i get to buy little dresses!! I dont really mind waiting to buy some stuff but like the stuff ive been seeing really cheap and dont think ill never find that deal again I WANT TO BUY, I HATE PASSING UP A GOOD DEAL<3

Ive heard of cord banking for and i do know that it can be very costly!
However, i heard this true story about how this couple saved their first kids cord blood and when hey had their 2nd child a few years later he got really really sick and the cord blood saved his life!!! i say hey if you can afford it go for it

I actually meant publically donating it! :haha: I don't think we could afford that!

Also, YAY at your lines! I took a test today and mine were the same as those! :happydance:

OOOH i didnt know you could donate thats a good ideal if you come acrossed any info about it please do share because it known to save LIFES!! yeah i know i cant afford it they have a thing on tv and it make it look like it dont cost barely anything and then u look into it and are like WOW!

I'm constantly peeing as well! Went before bed last night and still had to get up twice during the night to go, then again first thing in the morning! I'm a peeing machine lol :)

omg me to it drives me crazy i must have got up 3-4times last night and then in the am i feel so UGH im so glad my DS is off school till WED!!! YAY well kinda yay its yay i dont gotta get up n get him up and off but its not yay that i don't get alittle break oh welll i took him ice skating yesterday maybe today will do roller skating he only 5 and omg ladies he is SO GOOD

I haven't had to wake up to pee yet. But if I get woke up by OH for whatever reason sure enough I have to go. But if I wake up briefly then I just turn over and go back to sleep. I slept like crap last night though. I woke up constantly and I dont' know why. I hate having to get up early and go to work but hopefully after LO is born I won't have to worry about that anymore!

Hope everyone is doing well. I still have no symptoms so still don't actually "feel" pregnant. So it's like a little unbelievable dream atm! I didnt think it would happen so fast for me so had already previously arranged lots of nights out with various friends with it being this time of year!! So I'm in a pickle of how to get out of the arrangements now. I've already had to start telling white lies to ppl! Anyone else already had to start with the white lies?? Send any creative excuse for not drinking/ going out my way! :)

I really only have to worry about work Christmas Party on 14th December and I will drive so my axcuse is sorted. I am not a big drinker anyway but they all know I enjoy a glass a wine a a few cocktails at Christmas.

Also ladies about the cord cutting. I am a birth doula and a pregnancy yoga teacher part time. If you want a natural birth of placenta ensure baby gets cord blood you can write in your birth plan for no injection afterbirth and allow the cord to stop pulsating before it is cut. So it can be clamped right away but not cut. However if you had any medical interventions you need to have the injection for a quick safe delivery of the placenta.

Hope everyone is doing well. I still have no symptoms so still don't actually "feel" pregnant. So it's like a little unbelievable dream atm! I didnt think it would happen so fast for me so had already previously arranged lots of nights out with various friends with it being this time of year!! So I'm in a pickle of how to get out of the arrangements now. I've already had to start telling white lies to ppl! Anyone else already had to start with the white lies?? Send any creative excuse for not drinking/ going out my way! :)

lol i know i have booroobear umm creative ideals??!?!?!?!? nope cant think of none right now but ive done told just about everyone beside my FAMILY!

[QUOTEv=BooRooBear;22763865]Hope everyone is doing well. I still have no symptoms so still don't actually "feel" pregnant. So it's like a little unbelievable dream atm! I didnt think it would happen so fast for me so had already previously arranged lots of nights out with various friends with it being this time of year!! So I'm in a pickle of how to get out of the arrangements now. I've already had to start telling white lies to ppl! Anyone else already had to start with the white lies?? Send any creative excuse for not drinking/ going out my way! :)

lol i know i have booroobear umm creative ideals??!?!?!?!? nope cant think of none right now but ive done told just about everyone beside my FAMILY![/QUOTE]

I have the same problem.. Lots of social commitments where people are going to notice I'm not drinking... For me I'm telling people that I'm currently taking strong antibiotics so cannot drink for that reason... It's quite good no one questions me further an just accepts it!

I am scheduled for an early scan on Wednesday at 8.15! Very nervous, I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm frightened we won't see anything! :dohh:

I am scheduled for an early scan on Wednesday at 8.15! Very nervous, I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm frightened we won't see anything! :dohh:

I didn't think we could get early scans here in the UK, is it something you requested?? I can imagine your nervous but I'm sure there's no need to be... Will you be able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks? How exciting xx

If you're going out with your OH as well why don't you just become the DD, then you have a VERY good excuse for not drinking, and you still get to go out with friends :D

You will, with my DD I got a dating scan at about 6 weeks and we did get to see the blob but they did have to do it trans-vaginally.

I didn't think we could get early scans here in the UK, is it something you requested?? I can imagine your nervous but I'm sure there's no need to be... Will you be able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks? How exciting xx

I'm having an early scan because I'm still bleeding and they want to check what's what, basically! And mostly to rule out ectopic. I was talking to my GP today and he referred me to the EPAU to get one done. :flower:

Ive heard of cord banking for and i do know that it can be very costly!
However, i heard this true story about how this couple saved their first kids cord blood and when hey had their 2nd child a few years later he got really really sick and the cord blood saved his life!!! i say hey if you can afford it go for it

I actually meant publically donating it! :haha: I don't think we could afford that!

Also, YAY at your lines! I took a test today and mine were the same as those! :happydance:

OOOH i didnt know you could donate thats a good ideal if you come acrossed any info about it please do share because it known to save LIFES!! yeah i know i cant afford it they have a thing on tv and it make it look like it dont cost barely anything and then u look into it and are like WOW!

It was actually this link that I was reading: https://www.babycenter.com/0_donating-your-babys-cord-blood-the-basics_1356495.bc :flower:

You will, with my DD I got a dating scan at about 6 weeks and we did get to see the blob but they did have to do it trans-vaginally.

Oh how exciting. :) Did you see a heartbeat or was it too early then?

Oh and also! If your GP won't do it, you can always go privately. I think a special pregnancy ultrasound clinic in my area charges £90 for early dating/viability scans.

:hi: ladies! Sorry it took me so long to update the front page! Congrats to the newest :bfp:! Happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

DawnLu ~ my apologies if I missed it but what is your edd so I can I add you to the front page! :flower:

To anyone I may have missed ~ or if you've updated your EDD please PM me as the pages go so quickly I'm likely to miss some things :blush: :dohh:]

If anyone would like to add the siggy banner [July Sunbeams] you can find the code and instructions on page 37 ~ post 362! :thumbup:

Oh how exciting. :) Did you see a heartbeat or was it too early then?

I think it was too early but I'm not really sure, I can't remember.

Hopes it goes well whigfield! That reminds me... I should actually call my doctor and make an appointment! Back in August they told me not to come in before 7 weeks.

I saw my doctor today! Weight, Height, BP, and Pee sample all normal. Doctor said "Everything seems perfect" :)

Got midwife appointment tomorrow, and I have also booked a private scan on the 23rd Nov, when I'll be just over 8 weeks! :)

So exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->