~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hope everyone is doing well. I still have no symptoms so still don't actually "feel" pregnant. So it's like a little unbelievable dream atm! I didnt think it would happen so fast for me so had already previously arranged lots of nights out with various friends with it being this time of year!! So I'm in a pickle of how to get out of the arrangements now. I've already had to start telling white lies to ppl! Anyone else already had to start with the white lies?? Send any creative excuse for not drinking/ going out my way! :)

Hi, I am in the same boat, no symptoms so dont really feel pregnant yet either. I have had to dodge a few questions about not drinking, and I just said I was on a health kick (which is true!). You could also maybe say you have to be up early/have to drive somewhere

I find it so amazing at how small our little beans are and yet when I'm laying in bed, if I lay on my stomach or right now I'm bent over the computer in bed, it feels like I have a tennis ball in my pelvis. Crazy :wacko:

This is my 4th pregnancy--I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks in July--and I find that I already look pregnant! I`m wondering if it`s because this is my 4th....do you feel like you`ve shown earlier with each pregnancy, or about the same...

You know I'm not really sure. People started saying I was huge earlier with my second but I don't really know about when exactly I started to show. Clothes started getting tight fast but that might have just been bloat. I'm really curious as to when I'm going to really start to show this time. What about you, being your 4th do you find you started showing earlier and earlier, do you remember about when?

With my first, I hid it until 16 weeks, my second, it was really hard, but I made it to 16 weeks, my third, I struggled to make 14 weeks, but some people had guessed, AND I was in maternity jeans at 6 weeks....I can already feel that my jeans are getting tight this time, and I'm just 4 weeks, 4 days....33 more work days until 19 days off, I'm hoping to make it through 'til then. I'd be 14 weeks when I go back to work after vacation.....after what happened last time, I really don't want to have to go through all of that again....

I am scheduled for an early scan on Wednesday at 8.15! Very nervous, I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm frightened we won't see anything! :dohh:

Good luck with your scan x

I didn't think we could get early scans here in the UK, is it something you requested?? I can imagine your nervous but I'm sure there's no need to be... Will you be able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks? How exciting xx

I dont think we do get early scans here in the UK, have just been told I wont even be booked in until at least 8 weeks.

I am scheduled for an early scan on Wednesday at 8.15! Very nervous, I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm frightened we won't see anything! :dohh:

i looked up that normally when u have reach hcg levels at 2,000 you should be able to see something i got my first appointment thursday i thought it was friday but nope thursdays the 8th i cant wait just sucked i got to go alone dh working

TO MY JULYSUNBEAMS!!!!

i just wanted to thank each and everyone of you ladies for all of your support that you have given me, it really sucks that we all don't live closer to each other because i just don't trust nobody in my life now and don't think they have been very good friends at all its kinda like forget me you know.
If it wasn't for you ladies i dont think id of been able to get threw half of the problems that i have went i really wanna thank god for all of you and when i say my prays at night i make sure i add you guys in it because you are all wonderful beautiful woman good luck to all of you and i cant wait to see everyones BABYS:)

hey i thought maybe it be a cool ideal if we all knew each other real names? and for those of us and maybe show pictures off of our familys

my name is Nikki

sunglasses.jpg
this is my son his name is eric and he is 5yrs old!!

eddieme.jpg
this is me and my husband his name is eddie

I dont think we do get early scans here in the UK, have just been told I wont even be booked in until at least 8 weeks.

I am in the US and I just called to make my first appointment. The lady said that the doctor doesn't see patients until about 8 weeks for the first time. So I'm set for the 21st, though I'm unsure if they will do a scan, I didn't think to ask. I'll be about 7 weeks so I don't think they would (this is my first pregnancy and there are no known risks).

Nikki, you have a beautiful family :D

I am in the US and I just called to make my first appointment. The lady said that the doctor doesn't see patients until about 8 weeks for the first time. So I'm set for the 21st, though I'm unsure if they will do a scan, I didn't think to ask. I'll be about 7 weeks so I don't think they would (this is my first pregnancy and there are no known risks).

Nikki, you have a beautiful family :D

im also in the US too alls you got to do is tell your doctor your unsure of your LMP thats what i did with my son and she sent me for a scan:) if not they normally dont send u till around 11-12weeks good thank and thanks

:hi: ladies, can I join you please!? just got my bfp this morning and think i'm due somewhere around July 16th!! This is my second bubba :D

Congrats to you all as well xx

cant believe there are 94 of us already!!! July def gona be a busy month!!! lol

well I def got baby bloat now! look like 5months gone, all of a sudden got up this morning and it was just there! all my pants are now too tight!!
I had been on a diet before getting preg and had gone down a dress size back to a size 12, feel like ive gone up 2 dress sizes now! Cant wait for a 'real' bump

I didn't think we could get early scans here in the UK, is it something you requested?? I can imagine your nervous but I'm sure there's no need to be... Will you be able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks? How exciting xx

I'm booked in for one so I'm proof we do! HOWEVER, I am spotting (have been ever since I found out I'm pregnant), so it's more of a scan to get me checked out and rule out ectopic etc rather than anything else.

Yay sue_88! :happydance:

@Miss Bellum I don't really have symptoms either. I feel so disappointed! :haha:

Congrats caro103! :happydance:

Just been to see the fireworks and had to keep stepping away from smokers. I have nothing against people who smoke, I used to (but gave up 2-3 years ago) but I just feel so nervous of ANYTHING that isn't good for baby right now. I wish I wasn't spotting! :dohh:

However, having said that. Because I've been spotting for so long I think I'd worry if I WASN'T these days! :haha:

I'm booked in for one so I'm proof we do! HOWEVER, I am spotting (have been ever since I found out I'm pregnant), so it's more of a scan to get me checked out and rule out ectopic etc rather than anything else.

Ive had early scans on NHS before, your gp has to refer you to EPAU. At 6 weeks you should be able to see the heart beating- u cant hear it but it flickers. I saw the heartbeat on my 1st preg at 6 weeks.
Hope it all goes ok.:hugs:

Yay sue_88! :happydance:

@Miss Bellum I don't really have symptoms either. I feel so disappointed! :haha:

Congrats caro103! :happydance:

Just been to see the fireworks and had to keep stepping away from smokers. I have nothing against people who smoke, I used to (but gave up 2-3 years ago) but I just feel so nervous of ANYTHING that isn't good for baby right now. I wish I wasn't spotting! :dohh:

However, having said that. Because I've been spotting for so long I think I'd worry if I WASN'T these days! :haha:

Hope everything goes ok at your scan hun, lots of people spot early on :hugs: xx

Thanks for the advice ladies! I've deffo got a few more creative excuses to hand now. I'm currently on the "I'm on antibiotics" excuse. :) I really want to tell everyone the truth but feel its too early and I'm too nervous atm!

Congratulations to all the new BFPs! There is so many of us already.....There must have been something in the air during October!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->