~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I called and I'm all booked in for Nov 29th. I'll be almost 9 weeks. They said it would be a 2 hour appointment so I asked what it involved. Normal bloodwork stuff, family history etc but they finish it off with an ultrasound! So yippie. :)

ilovehim91810 if you click on the link to my blog (the one tiny step link) you'll find tons of links to pics of me and mine. lol :)

I called and I'm all booked in for Nov 29th. I'll be almost 9 weeks. They said it would be a 2 hour appointment so I asked what it involved. Normal bloodwork stuff, family history etc but they finish it off with an ultrasound! So yippie. :)

ilovehim91810 if you click on the link to my blog (the one tiny step link) you'll find tons of links to pics of me and mine. lol :)

Is that your first appointment? I didn't even think to ask how long the appointment would be or anything like that.

Is that your first appointment? I didn't even think to ask how long the appointment would be or anything like that.

Yeah, that's the first one. She said that it would include the yearly exam/pap if I hadn't had one this year already, so prepare yourself! VERY different from my booking in appointment in the UK.

Gosh! I am SO tired but I'm supposed to be cleaning. I've got book club meeting at my house tonight and then we're visiting my parents up north for a week leaving tomorrow - and am I packed? noooo!

May I join as well? I got mine yesterday and should be due roughly July 13th :) if anyone wants to be bump buddies feel free to add me as a friend! :D

Gosh I cant believe how many beautiful babies we are going to have in July!!!

BABY BOOM!! October was busy ;-) I blame the early dark nights !!

I'm soo annoyed right now. I want a midwife soo bad and it's next to impossible to get one. I've just spent about 2 hours on the phone and filling out intake forms to be told to call back every week. I really REALLY don't want to have this baby in hospital again.

I'm so nervous! This is my first and I have no idea what to expect! So far, i'm not overly sick just very tired and cramping a bit! Shouldn't I be throwing up??

BeccaMichelle, thank you for the heads up! I had one in January, I think I'll call the doctor back later to see what all they'll be doing. My husband has off work that day so he'll probably want to go but I'll feel bad if he ends up spending a ton of time bored in the waiting room :haha:

I'm so nervous! This is my first and I have no idea what to expect! So far, i'm not overly sick just very tired and cramping a bit! Shouldn't I be throwing up??

Same here! I am 5 weeks and have only had fatigue and sore boobs. I was expecting morning sickness but so far nothing. Here's to hoping it stays away! :)

I am scheduled for an early scan on Wednesday at 8.15! Very nervous, I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm frightened we won't see anything! :dohh:

We had U/s at 6wks and 3days with our last pregnancy and you could see the yolk sack and a tiny blob...they also were able to pick up a heart beat :)

Gosh, Are they really going to wait til the end of the 2hrs for your Ultrasound? You are going to have to hold your bladder full for that long?? How uncomfortable!

I woke up feeling ok but then after breakfast nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. I blame my husband and his aftershave lotion...just makes my tummy churn. Had my blood test for checking my HCG levels and the follow up one tomorrow. When I booked it I forgot about my daughters swimming lesson...will have to phone the pool now and cancel it as the blood test is a bit more important.
:shrug: poor DD will have to swim another day. She will have to get use to this when we have the new baby I suppose.

I am scheduled for an early scan on Wednesday at 8.15! Very nervous, I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm frightened we won't see anything! :dohh:

Good luck with your scan x

I didn't think we could get early scans here in the UK, is it something you requested?? I can imagine your nervous but I'm sure there's no need to be... Will you be able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks? How exciting xx

I dont think we do get early scans here in the UK, have just been told I wont even be booked in until at least 8 weeks.

I'm booked in for one so I'm proof we do! HOWEVER, I am spotting (have been ever since I found out I'm pregnant), so it's more of a scan to get me checked out and rule out ectopic etc rather than anything else.

We have spotting too...scary isn't it! So understand how you must be feeling. We hope they find a little bean happy bouncing about in the right place and that they give you good news :):happydance:

Same here! I am 5 weeks and have only had fatigue and sore boobs. I was expecting morning sickness but so far nothing. Here's to hoping it stays away! :)

Me too!! I'm a bit of a worrier so I just hope that all is well in there! I almost hope it sets in (i know, weird right?) just so i know all is normal! :shrug:

Although, this morning I didn't really have a huge appetite! This is my first so I really am not sure whats normal yet!

with my first child i bled HEAVY starting at like 5 weeks and that went on for 4 months. i was bed rested. but all was well. i was married and got pregnant that night. i was 17. he's a healthy 8 yr old boy now. and the only reason i bled was because to my body a baby was foreign and it freaked out. all 3 of my kids had perfect scores at birth no health issues. don't be too concerned and worried about spotting. unless cramping is associated with the bleeding and its heavy then i wouldn't worry. u can cramp somead spot easily because of the implanting and the growing uterus along with many other reasons.

I'm now 26yrs old married for 9 yrs and 3 beautiful kids. husband and i are quite panicked right now because we have a high chance for multiples. our vehicle can only hand 2 more kids hehehe.... house on the other hand is a 3,000 sq ft 5bedroom plus 2 extra rooms. were covered on space. it was beginning to be difficult to breath with organs moving into rib cage. gaining weight already.... and we finally did the math to figure out at the rate our hcg levels were raising. I'm about 40 days since LMP and our levels are probably about 47,000. I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. they should be way lower. so i called dr and asked for another hcg level check. my nurse is asking her tomorrow as she is out of the office.

to top it off. I'M SICK. and not with ms. i have some sort of chest infection. I'm high risk pregnancy to begin with and very poor immune system. im just praying i dont get pneumonia. my chest now feels like a cheese grater has been used on the inside. ughhh. other then that boobs have doubled in my hubbys hand size hahaha. i went from barely a B to now sitting at a full C I'd say. i feel like their gonna be monsterous this pregnancy. how's everyone else feeling

Me too!! I'm a bit of a worrier so I just hope that all is well in there! I almost hope it sets in (i know, weird right?) just so i know all is normal! :shrug:

Although, this morning I didn't really have a huge appetite! This is my first so I really am not sure whats normal yet!

With my DS I only threw up twice during my entire pregnancy and that was because of my gag reflex and a pill I had to take due to an infection. It was a horse pill and got stuck in my throat. This pregnancy I am starving but then can only eat a tiny bit til I'm way stuffed. I feel nauseous but not to the point I get sick. Morning Sickness is basically because your stomach being empty and you needing something to eat. You can keep it at bay by keeping crackers at your bedside and nibbling on a couple if you feel nauseous. This one with me however doesn't seem to keep the nausea away if I eat. But I haven't got sick either. Some people have morning sickness all day and it's just because they need to have a little in their tummy.

I am so tired today! I did not want to get up! My tummy is very bloated as well and I'm so glad I got my new stretchy jeans!!! They helped so much today at work!!!

Also, my first appt that is booked at the 26th of this month, they told me it would take a couple hours for the appt. I didn't ask everything that happens during the appt but they did tell me I'd be meeting the entire staff. LOL! So I hope I can get an U/S too!

:hi: ladies, can I join you please!? just got my bfp this morning and think i'm due somewhere around July 16th!! This is my second bubba :D

Congrats to you all as well xx

congrats on your BFP!!!! and thanks according to my LMP im supposed to be due the end of june but i have irreg periods and plus my blood work isnt matching to me being that far!! i got my first appointment this thursday and hopefully she'll b sending me for a u/s i think im due around july1-6 i guess i will know better next week H&H 9months

Good luck with your scan x

I didn't think we could get early scans here in the UK, is it something you requested?? I can imagine your nervous but I'm sure there's no need to be... Will you be able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks? How exciting xx

I dont think we do get early scans here in the UK, have just been told I wont even be booked in until at least 8 weeks.

I'm booked in for one so I'm proof we do! HOWEVER, I am spotting (have been ever since I found out I'm pregnant), so it's more of a scan to get me checked out and rule out ectopic etc rather than anything else.

good luck it looks like ur hcg levels are going up good so im sure everythiung is fine fx ill be praying for u

OMG!!! It's a miracle!! I finally cooked tonight!! LOL!! Mainly cause I have to watch my money this rest of this week since I forgot to pay the car payment. LOL! I made sure I got stuff that is easy to cook though to start myself back up. I just want to sleep and not cook! Although some meals I have to cook DS something different because he doesn't like it. So he had soup tonight while I made a velveeta meal. He doesn't like velveeta cheese. I'm just glad I finally had the energy to cook the quick meal. HAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->