~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

OMG!!! It's a miracle!! I finally cooked tonight!! LOL!! Mainly cause I have to watch my money this rest of this week since I forgot to pay the car payment. LOL! I made sure I got stuff that is easy to cook though to start myself back up. I just want to sleep and not cook! Although some meals I have to cook DS something different because he doesn't like it. So he had soup tonight while I made a velveeta meal. He doesn't like velveeta cheese. I'm just glad I finally had the energy to cook the quick meal. HAHA!

Well done on the cooking...Tuesday is normally our "take-out"night of the week...usually we get pizza but I really don't want pizza cause I worry about the processed meats and the amount of handling by people that just makes me feel uneasy. During pregnancy I try to avoid anything that isn't cooked 100%. I feel like dinner time is the most draining part of my day and am ready for bed most nights around 8pm.

I completely agree! It's 8:37pm here right now and I'm ready to pass out! I'm trying to work on some of my homework as I've been waiting til last minute and not getting everything completed. So if I can get some done a day hopefully I can get done with midterms early this week.

I am so happy about Friday!! I get to go put on a strap on bump and try my wedding dress on to see how it will look when I've got a good sized bump!!! I can't wait!!! I hope it looks just as gorgeous as it does without the bump but I'm sure it will!!!

whigfield, my scan is on the same day as yours- in the afternoon. Good luck!! I hope that we're both able to see the little hearts beating :)

hi ladies! took me a long time to read through all the posts i've missed- lol!
the other day I started period-like bleeding. not spotting, I mean like changing multiple pads bleeding. but no AF cramps, no discomfort at all. obviously I freaked out and thought it was all over. went out today and bought a box of FRER expecting the worst, but I took a test with pretty diluted pee and got the darkest line I've ever seen! I'm so confused, but my sore bbs (biggest symptom for me) are still here and the very dark test are telling me it's not a chemical/mc. I had a chemical before and symptoms disappeared immediately and I had awful cramps along with bleeding.

I'm calling the doctor's asap tomorrow for an appointment. but reading serenity9712's post (post #1014 a little ways back) gave me some hope.. it could just be my body freaking out a little because this is my first pregnancy. obviously it's not normal, but i'm hoping for the best. apparently the little bean is still in there judging by the test I took today. whew, so stressful though!
I hope everyone else is doing well! sorry for the huge post!

the other day I started period-like bleeding. not spotting, I mean like changing multiple pads bleeding. but no AF cramps, no discomfort at all. obviously I freaked out and thought it was all over. went out today and bought a box of FRER expecting the worst, but I took a test with pretty diluted pee and got the darkest line I've ever seen! I'm so confused, but my sore bbs (biggest symptom for me) are still here and the very dark test are telling me it's not a chemical/mc. I had a chemical before and symptoms disappeared immediately and I had awful cramps along with bleeding.

I'm calling the doctor's asap tomorrow for an appointment. but reading serenity9712's post (post #1014 a little ways back) gave me some hope.. it could just be my body freaking out a little because this is my first pregnancy. obviously it's not normal, but i'm hoping for the best. apparently the little bean is still in there judging by the test I took today. whew, so stressful though!

Definately get it checked out by a doctor they may send you for an early scan...some times it isn't a Miscarriage but just some other reason like a subchronic hemorage or low lying placenta...various reasons that may not be hopeless...but yes- go to the doctor as they can best advise you. Mine just told me to rest...bit hard to do with an active toddler but am trying my best!

Hi, ladies! Today we went to my regular doctor and confirmed that we are pregnant :D
She referred me to an OB for my 8 week appt. They were actually located upstairs so I was able to go and schedule in person.
They told me the appt. would be an hour and a half long. Now, after reading your posts I am wondering if I'll get an ultrasound too!
This is also my first pregnancy and I am so nervous. 4 weeks seems an eternity to check on our little bean again. We are just going to have to hang tight.
I am rididiculously bloated at 4 weeks...I look several months pregnant, it is embarassing actually because I know this is not baby...but it is for a good reason though so I just need to remember that. I had a pooch to begin with, not a skinny girl, so maybe that's why it just looks like....wow.

luminescent- I hope you're able to get in to see the doctor tomorrow and that you get reassuring news from your visit

Is that your first appointment? I didn't even think to ask how long the appointment would be or anything like that.

Yeah, that's the first one. She said that it would include the yearly exam/pap if I hadn't had one this year already, so prepare yourself! VERY different from my booking in appointment in the UK.

Gosh! I am SO tired but I'm supposed to be cleaning. I've got book club meeting at my house tonight and then we're visiting my parents up north for a week leaving tomorrow - and am I packed? noooo!

wow thats pretty long but it seem like they cover everything! this is my first time seeing this doctor i had to find a closer one since the doctor that took care of me with my soon moved her office like an hour away!! it sucks because i really like her and she been my obgyn since i was a teenager but with hubby working and taken our only car lucky we got buses and subways and lightrails around here!!!!

i need to get cleaning around here to but im just so tired lately this baby is taken everything out of me,i hope my teeth are ok i got like almost perfect teeth right now and i know that sometimes the baby can take all the cal out of ur teeth

luminescent- I hope you're able to get in to see the doctor tomorrow and that you get reassuring news from your visit

thank you! I hope so too. all I can do is hope for the best until I know otherwise :flower:

Hi, ladies! Today we went to my regular doctor and confirmed that we are pregnant :D
She referred me to an OB for my 8 week appt. They were actually located upstairs so I was able to go and schedule in person.
They told me the appt. would be an hour and a half long. Now, after reading your posts I am wondering if I'll get an ultrasound too!
This is also my first pregnancy and I am so nervous. 4 weeks seems an eternity to check on our little bean again. We are just going to have to hang tight.
I am rididiculously bloated at 4 weeks...I look several months pregnant, it is embarassing actually because I know this is not baby...but it is for a good reason though so I just need to remember that. I had a pooch to begin with, not a skinny girl, so maybe that's why it just looks like....wow.

congrats tink!!! this is how you get a ultrasound earlyer then 11-12weeks you tell the doctor u are unsure how ur lmp thats what i did with my first pregnancy and thats what i plan on doing when i go to the doctors this thursday but really im not sure but i think i might be alittle bit more cause i found a duedate thing that also has u enter ur cd and i normally have 35cd but not all the time so when i put in sept 21 and then 35 i got the duedate of july 5th and im 5weeks and like 3days not 6weeks and 4days which sound about right and adds up to my blood work

i would go to the ER asap luminescent not trying to scare you but i heard that your hcg levels can take awhile to go down if something was to happen i would def go to the ER and have them due a ultrasound and bloodwork to resure yourself everything is ok good luck!!! fx

i really wish thursday would get here already!! im going to call tomorrow to see if i can pick up the bloodwork paper to go get my blood work done before i got its werid because thats what my other doctor does, you know it be really nice if their office did everything right there instead of being sent all over the place like you know how some offices do u/s right there i there office

Hi ladies,
I'm due July 5th or 7th depending whether you're speaking to my GP or my OBGYN :) ha ha ha!
I'm going with 5th because it makes me feel closer to the safe side...

My HCG beta's have come back GREAT (today's was 11000!!) so hoping with all my might that this is a sticky little bean.
<3

Luminiscent, saying a prayer for you hun...
Hopeful

agree wish they'd do it right there and then in the office instead of sending it out, waiting etc...so frustrating. I have to say if they take too much more of my blood for testing I may have none left!
Test the blood to say "you're pregnant", other blood tests to say you don't have any weird STD's or vitamin deficiencies etc, more blood tests for hormone levels...I remember I had many tests too for my DD as I had high blood pressure and swelling and was Iron deficient.
I get my 2nd blood test for the hcg tomorrow...results will be Friday...so nervous

Thank you ladies.
Ilovehim- I'm worried, but it's almost 11pm here. I will definitely get in as soon as I can, but as long as I'm feeling okay I don't think I am going to rush to ER. I know they really can't do anything for the bean if something happens this early on anyway, but if I start feeling ill, or start cramping, I will definitely go in. I'll be back with updates soon I hope!
Hope everyone else has a good night

Hi ladies,
I'm due July 5th or 7th depending whether you're speaking to my GP or my OBGYN :) ha ha ha!
I'm going with 5th because it makes me feel closer to the safe side...

My HCG beta's have come back GREAT (today's was 11000!!) so hoping with all my might that this is a sticky little bean.
<3

Luminiscent, saying a prayer for you hun...
Hopeful

sounds wonderful i cant wait to see how much mine are right now!!! and em also hoping for a sticky bean im due around the same time too but im going with the 5th

Thank you ladies.
Ilovehim- I'm worried, but it's almost 11pm here. I will definitely get in as soon as I can, but as long as I'm feeling okay I don't think I am going to rush to ER. I know they really can't do anything for the bean if something happens this early on anyway, but if I start feeling ill, or start cramping, I will definitely go in. I'll be back with updates soon I hope!
Hope everyone else has a good night

yeah true it sucks they can't do nothing but i guess if it happen it happens but im really praying all is well for you! i know its late here too its 12:26am and why em i still awake i have no clue im just stressing about somethings im really worried bout thursday im going to call tomorrow to see if i can go get my blood work done tomorrow just wanna be sure my hcg levels are still going UP goonight<3:hugs:

agree wish they'd do it right there and then in the office instead of sending it out, waiting etc...so frustrating. I have to say if they take too much more of my blood for testing I may have none left!
Test the blood to say "you're pregnant", other blood tests to say you don't have any weird STD's or vitamin deficiencies etc, more blood tests for hormone levels...I remember I had many tests too for my DD as I had high blood pressure and swelling and was Iron deficient.
I get my 2nd blood test for the hcg tomorrow...results will be Friday...so nervous

i know what you mean im not gonna lie apart of me wants to go to the hospital and get them check then because ill get the result back right then and there maybe ill go ahead and do that idk why im worrying so much im not bleeding or spotting test are getting darker and ive had two hcg test already that show my levels were going up but they were kinda low but the doc asure me that i was just earlyer then i thought and everything is fine and i also read that woman with low hcg levels can still have a very healthy normal pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->