~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Ilovehim, I am just as anxious as you! :dohh:
I keep freaking out that my super high HCG means I could have a molar pregnancy! But doc says "we're onto a good start" Hope he's right!
Planning on going in for a scan around 7.5 weeks to hear the heartbeat with DH :happydance:

I keep freaking out that my super high HCG means I could have a molar pregnancy! But doc says "we're onto a good start" Hope he's right!
Planning on going in for a scan around 7.5 weeks to hear the heartbeat with DH :happydance:

yea i havent seen my doctor yet thursday is my first time meeting her because the doctor that took care of me with my son has moved her office and its just too far for dh always working n having the car

My DD was up at 1.30am and I tried to get her to go back to sleep but after an hour of trying took her back to DH and my room where she squirmed around the rest of the night...grabbed a quick nanna nap today while she had her morning sleep :( Had a terrible nightmare that I gave birth and when I got back to the hospital room all these mothers were there with their kids and it was set up like a playgroup and when I asked why they were all there they said their usual room was being renovated and a nurse said they could use my room...I was like...but I just gave birth and I want to be able to relax and breastfeed...so in the dream my DH took me home then he wanted to go to a drive-in movie with the kids...I was crying and saying "I just need you to support me a little I want to breastfeed without distractions!" I woke up and told the DH and he just laughed and said I had an active imagination.

how is everyone going? we have our appointment with our gp to confirm the pregnancy and book in for a dating scan tomorrow :) have still been getting extreme positives so am not to worried.

hey all!! :)
hope everyone is doing well! im super tired, normally a night owl and im falling asleep after tea most nights haha everyday is going so slow...we have our early scan on the 16th which is still 10 days away....
xx

In finding this wait really hard! Can't wait for morning sickness to kick in tbh!
7 weeks ish till first scan! Ugh!

Fingers firmly crossed for you Luminescent :hugs:

Ladies - my one boob has gone HUGE and the other is normal sized! Help! I'm lop-sided! :blush:

I havent read back through the posts, but what was ur HCG level? I am scared about that too (Molar)

I had never heard of molar pregnancy until recently while talking to my friend who has one currently. It is so sad from what I read. I hope for both of you that you don't have a molar pregnancy and that the little one is just growing as it should. Thinking of you both :)

Yawn! Anyone got insomnia? I'm tired but can't sleep half the time :(

YES!!!! Pre-pregnancy, I already had insomnia issues...now they just seem to increase since whenever I wake up, I'm thinking so much about EVERYTHING that I spend way too much time awake every night. I seem to only settle into a good sleep in the couple hours before my alarm goes off.

My DD was up at 1.30am and I tried to get her to go back to sleep but after an hour of trying took her back to DH and my room where she squirmed around the rest of the night...grabbed a quick nanna nap today while she had her morning sleep :( Had a terrible nightmare that I gave birth and when I got back to the hospital room all these mothers were there with their kids and it was set up like a playgroup and when I asked why they were all there they said their usual room was being renovated and a nurse said they could use my room...I was like...but I just gave birth and I want to be able to relax and breastfeed...so in the dream my DH took me home then he wanted to go to a drive-in movie with the kids...I was crying and saying "I just need you to support me a little I want to breastfeed without distractions!" I woke up and told the DH and he just laughed and said I had an active imagination.

aww poor thing! ive been having some crazy dreams too not about breastfeeding thoug lol but i know what you mean after giving birth you just want piece and quited just you and ur baby! and having a toddler is very ruff i have a 5yr old who just goes NONE STOP all day no naps he just never gets tired he can play for hours and hours and hours i know he going to be happy that he got alittle brother or sister on the way so he'll have a play mate i hope he just dont get jelouse thats the only thing that scares me:wacko:

In finding this wait really hard! Can't wait for morning sickness to kick in tbh!
7 weeks ish till first scan! Ugh!

oh don't say that,i got morning sickness and it is not something u want if it doesnt come!! and i know the first tri always goes by slow and then after u get the first scan done you go nuts to find out wait your having

The first trimester seems like it's going slow but to be honest, some of us are already half way there!!! I can't believe that tomorrow I'll have known for 2 weeks that I'm pregnant!!!

I'm still having a lot of back pain when I wake up. I put a pillow between my legs but apparently last night I got so hot I threw it across the room because that's where it was when I woke up this morning! LOL! I remember DS waking me up last night around 1:15am and I was like just go back to bed! I am sleeping almost all night long. OH said I woke up when he got home and told him I was going to bite his nose off. LOL!!! The other day he told me I woke up and said "HAHAHAHAHA! Caught you!" while he was trying to eat. HAHA! I don't remember any of that!!!

I'm a July 2013 momma-to-be also! We are very excited to have our lo either July 4 or July 11 (won't know until Nov 30th)!!!! Congrats to everyone :happydance:

Congrats 01k204!!! H&H 9 months to us all!!!

Congrats to all the new July moms to be! Well our drains are clogged so i have no toilet. How fun is that when you have to pee every half hour!

@serenity Thanks for the reassurance. :hugs: 47000 already?? Wow! I am very excited for your first scan! :haha:

@JJ I wonder if that's why I haven't felt sick yet. I just want to eat all the time... :blush:

@myra Oh how exciting! I'll let you know how mine goes as soon as I get home and will excitedly wait to hear the results of yours! :happydance:

@luminescent I really sympathize as I've been bleeding since the start, and even though it's probably nothing, it's just so worrying. You never associate being pregnant with bleeding, do you? :hugs: I'm sure it will be fine though - the fact the FRER was really dark even on diluted pee is awesome!

Welcome Tink! :happydance:

@mummyclo - MEMEMEME! I can only sleep during the day. Driving me nuts!

@Xxenssial Ooooo, I bet you are excited! Let us know how it goes.

@mummyclo - :hugs:

@Hope - Bless you! It did make me laugh though!

Welcome 01k204! :hugs:

Just one more day.. And then we can hopefully see our bean. I am so convinced that there will be nothing there and that I'm not really pregnant and it was all just a dream! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->