~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

hey ladies,
can you believe most of us just were finding out we were pregnant about two weeks ago and now here we all are already gone to our first prenatal appointment seeing our little peanuts for the first time or our appointments are just around the corner along with our scans.
Im so happy that today is almost over because then ill only have one more day to go till my appointment and plus its in the AM, i really can't wait like i said she told me they don't do ultrasound right there but the hospital is next door and has a place in there that takes my insurance.
im thinking after my appointment i can go make a appointment for my scan if im lucky maybe just maybe ill be able to get in that friday,if not i'll call other places to see if i can get in friday!! i wanna see my baby soooo sooo bad i just wanna see the heartbeat and my lil gummy bear.
i just wanna know that everything is ok with my baby,i keep getting scared that im going to go and not be able to see nething like the first time but i know that was 2weeks ago and i know i was still EARLY probably only 3weeks!!!.
In a way i wanna go to the hospital again to see if everythings ok ill just feel so much better once i see my baby you know it just took us two yrs to get pregnant and i just keep getting worried anyone us?!

hey ladies,
can you believe most of us just were finding out we were pregnant about two weeks ago and now here we all are already gone to our first prenatal appointment seeing our little peanuts for the first time or our appointments are just around the corner along with our scans.
Im so happy that today is almost over because then ill only have one more day to go till my appointment and plus its in the AM, i really can't wait like i said she told me they don't do ultrasound right there but the hospital is next door and has a place in there that takes my insurance.
im thinking after my appointment i can go make a appointment for my scan if im lucky maybe just maybe ill be able to get in that friday,if not i'll call other places to see if i can get in friday!! i wanna see my baby soooo sooo bad i just wanna see the heartbeat and my lil gummy bear.
i just wanna know that everything is ok with my baby,i keep getting scared that im going to go and not be able to see nething like the first time but i know that was 2weeks ago and i know i was still EARLY probably only 3weeks!!!.
In a way i wanna go to the hospital again to see if everythings ok ill just feel so much better once i see my baby you know it just took us two yrs to get pregnant and i just keep getting worried anyone us?!

wow some of you seem so far ahead :) I only found out yesterday i'm pregnant and not even seeing GP until 16th! :dohh:. will have to wait prob until the new yr for a scan :(

hope all goes well at your appt and you get a scan to reassure you, 2 yrs ttc is a long time :hugs: xx

hey ladies,

I was like that with my last baby, we had tried for 18mos and had 4 MC's between my second and third sons so I was terrified, clear up until I was regularly feeling movement. I hope your,appt,goes well and,you are able to get an us soon! I have one scheduled for the.15th!!

Evening Ladies, found out on Nov 2nd im expecting my 1st LO. Due date is 6th July xx

Congratulations sharnahw, CherryCorday, 01k204, MrsBarrowman & caro103! Hope we all have a H&H 9 months! :flower:

JJsmom - I totally have baby brain too! I am such an animal person. I volunteer with an animal charity, I feed my brothers dogs, I'm currently looking after my parents dogs while they're on holidays but for the life of me I can't remember to feed my fish! :haha:

alannadee - I so want a "real bump" too! I feel I look pregnant when there is no way I could be showing yet :blush:

luminescent & Sophiasmom- Thinking of you both :hugs:

AFM:
Had my dating scan today. I thought I was six weeks but the doctor said five but we'll see at my next scan in three weeks - it'll be on my DH birthday. The doctor did confirm the pregnancy though & we told DHs parents & my brother today. My parents are flying home from holidays tonight & I can't wait to collect them & tell them!! :happydance:

hey girls!
just wanting some help, im going for a dating scan next friday but im worried about how far along i actually am. my last period was the 27th of september and my period before that was in july (74 day cycle) so i have no idea if im basing this pregnancy on a 28 day cycle or a longer one, cause if i go on a 35 day cycle (which is what i was before my daughter) then im 5 weeks along but if i go by my last period i am 5.6 weeks along... help???

hey girls!
just wanting some help, im going for a dating scan next friday but im worried about how far along i actually am. my last period was the 27th of september and my period before that was in july (74 day cycle) so i have no idea if im basing this pregnancy on a 28 day cycle or a longer one, cause if i go on a 35 day cycle (which is what i was before my daughter) then im 5 weeks along but if i go by my last period i am 5.6 weeks along... help???

My doctor is basing the pregnancy off of an assumed 28 day cycle even though my cycle before this one was 25 days. And the cycle I conceived my last son would have been about 25 days or less but they dated my whole pregnancy as a 28 day cycle and his dates were.totally off.

Sooo....just wait for your dating scan and they will get it squared away! They'll hopefully figure it out :)

Eta: I had an ultrasound at 5w3d with my last and we saw a sac-no baby but a couple Weeks later he was there! So you should see something Friday

thank you! i hope to see something, it will scare me if i dont i think haha

Congrats to all the new July moms to be! Well our drains are clogged so i have no toilet. How fun is that when you have to pee every half hour!

Macdonalds have pretty clean toilets. Sorry about the plumbing when can they fix it?:flower:

hey girls!

The earliest scan I had was at 6wks and 3days...you could see the yolk sac and hear a heartbeat...but didn't look like anything to me except a tiny blob...my last period was Sept 24th and the GP said I will be due July 1st...even though I know we probably didn't conceive til October somewhere. It is kind of weird to me how they calculate it from the LMP. Cause in reality if I think back to when me and the hubby actually did the deed it has only been about 4 weeks.

Congrats MrsBarrowman! H&H 9 months to you!

Wonder who will be our 100th July Sunbeam!! :shrug: :happydance:

hey girls!

The earliest scan I had was at 6wks and 3days...you could see the yolk sac and hear a heartbeat...but didn't look like anything to me except a tiny blob...my last period was Sept 24th and the GP said I will be due July 1st...even though I know we probably didn't conceive til October somewhere. It is kind of weird to me how they calculate it from the LMP. Cause in reality if I think back to when me and the hubby actually did the deed it has only been about 4 weeks.

i agree its weird how they count it from there cause september seems like so long ago lol my cycles were weird anyway so ill only be able to go on the scan, but we had regular unprotected sex all october :shrug: i had a scan at 8 weeks with my daughter and they measured her at 7.4 weeks but didnt change my due date or anything...

hey ladies,

wow some of you seem so far ahead :) I only found out yesterday i'm pregnant and not even seeing GP until 16th! :dohh:. will have to wait prob until the new yr for a scan :(

hope all goes well at your appt and you get a scan to reassure you, 2 yrs ttc is a long time :hugs: xx

thanks!!! i hope all goes well to i might give in and just go to the er tomorrow im starting to drive myself crazy lol and yes 2yrs is a long time and seeing all them BFN just kept killing me inside so after not getting a BFP on our 2yr anniversary and then af 3days later our anniversary well i thought it was time for us to take a break so i didnt temp chart no opks no preseed nothing just kept taken my prenatals because they were keeping my hair nails and skin looking great and what is crazi is i took a hpt on the 23rd of oct and got a bfn so i told myself i wasnt testing again but i kept feeling sick so i tested and i couldnt believe my EYES:hugs:

thank you! i hope to see something, it will scare me if i dont i think haha

me too im having the same problem finding out my due date and i havent seen my doctor yet but im sure there gonna go off my lmp which is a 28 cd which means thursday id be 7 weeks but if u go off 35 i should be 6weeks so im just praying will see something

Congrats to our new BFPs!!!!

Sophiasmom, I pray everything will work out with your little bean and that it is just settling in and getting nice and comfy!!! :hugs:

I tried to call my doc today to see what all happens at my first appt but no one answered so off to trying again tomorrow! LOL! I got so stressed out tonight after work. I tried to go vote and went to three different voting places as I wasn't entirely sure where to vote and the second place told me finally. Turns out they never changed my address last year when I moved and changed my address on my license and asked them to change it with registering to vote but they never did. Needless to say it was on the other side of town and I had 10 mins to get there! I was 1 min late and they treated me like I was stupid and it was my fault that my address wasn't changed. I broke down and wanted to scream but I just cried on my walk back as my abdomen was starting to cramp. One minute is all it took for me to not get to vote. I think this stuff is so stupid! Sorry about bringing up the voting thing but it really made me mad and made me not want to vote again! This was going to be my first time voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->