~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Oh and as far as cravings go, it seems to be garlic. I wanted a restaurants garlic sticks so bad I finally got them. I wanted garlic bread again today so I made some texas toast that I bought to eat with our pasta. LOL!

Glad they fixed your toilet donna noble. That would suck.

Congrats Mrs. Barrowman!

Somebody mentioned McDonalds, and that got me wanting it. So blessed DH is on his way now to fetch me a mcchicken and fries. Love him. :cloud9:

Sorry, JJsmom, they should have been more helpul and understanding about the voting thing. :hugs:

Sorry JJsmom!!! That's frustrating!~ and so disappointing, especially on your first ever time going to vote. :(

I just didn't understand why I had to go to all these different places. The girl at the second place said next year they're going to have polling booths in certain locations and you can vote at the nearest one! That would have been nice this year! Oh well. I'm finally over it! :) It was just a frustrating night. The ice cream I'm going to eat in a few mins will help me a great deal! LOL! That's my thing. I don't drink or smoke when stressed, I just eat ice cream. HAHA! Usually when OH knows I've had a stressful day he comes home with a large blizzard! I'm like uhhh how do you expect me to eat all this?? LOL! I have my feel then he eats the rest along with his. HAHA!

Mmm speaking of cravings, mine is cake! All times of day and night! Been this way for a week!

Cravings: Cauliflower soup, which I haven't had in years but my mom used to make when I was a kid. I've been going through 2 large pots a week! I've read its full of Vitamin C so guess I'm needing that

Congrats to our new BFPs!!!!

Sophiasmom, I pray everything will work out with your little bean and that it is just settling in and getting nice and comfy!!! :hugs:

I tried to call my doc today to see what all happens at my first appt but no one answered so off to trying again tomorrow! LOL! I got so stressed out tonight after work. I tried to go vote and went to three different voting places as I wasn't entirely sure where to vote and the second place told me finally. Turns out they never changed my address last year when I moved and changed my address on my license and asked them to change it with registering to vote but they never did. Needless to say it was on the other side of town and I had 10 mins to get there! I was 1 min late and they treated me like I was stupid and it was my fault that my address wasn't changed. I broke down and wanted to scream but I just cried on my walk back as my abdomen was starting to cramp. One minute is all it took for me to not get to vote. I think this stuff is so stupid! Sorry about bringing up the voting thing but it really made me mad and made me not want to vote again! This was going to be my first time voting.

oh man that is silly...my hubby didnt get to vote either

trying to toilet train the DD...She was dry after nap-time but refused to sit on the potty. We had to go out for the blood test so put the nappy on and of course she did a pee in it while we were out...right now she is sitting on my lap with her naked little bottom...hope I don't live to regret this!

trying to toilet train the DD...She was dry after nap-time but refused to sit on the potty. We had to go out for the blood test so put the nappy on and of course she did a pee in it while we were out...right now she is sitting on my lap with her naked little bottom...hope I don't live to regret this!

Lol- hope you stay dry! :)

Hope you don't either!! Isn't it fun trying to potty train? We always gave DS 1 m&m for going pee and 3 for going poo on the potty. He learned quick! HAHA!

I don't know why and I know it's not a good thing but I'm loving the MAYO right now.
Also spicy food, curry, hot salsa.

We're also in potty training fun. DS knows about the candy and will half pee, get the candy then go back and do the rest to try and get another candy. Sneaky bugger

My DD has no idea what candy is...all she gets is a hi-5 and a cheer from me lol

As far as cravings go...Grainwaves and Chinese food...My hubby says it is too expensive to buy so we had Kebabs last night to save me having to do dishes...bless him :)

My husband has been a real jerk tonight :( he's on internship in another state right now and we found out I am pregnant the day before he left. He's been such a jerk about having to make the necessary changes needed since we're having a baby when we weren't expecting to be ttc till next spring. He's suppose to be out of state again for internship when the baby is due. All he cares about is what others will think of us being pregnant while we're still in school. He doesn't want to ask any favors to have his internship place changed so he can be closer to home for when the baby is born. :cry: I just don't understand why he's not being supportive. All he keeps saying is how we werent suppose to be pregnant now and we were suppose to do this/that. I'm just tired of him complaining about it :cry: no it wasn't the most ideal time but I'm not going to be upset that I'm pregnant. This baby is a blessing and I don't know why he can't see that. :cry: I've just been crying since I got off the phone with him. :cry:

Now he's texting me saying he's sorry and he wants to be there for me and our family. He just wants stability. He's not being fair to me :(

We're also in potty training fun. DS knows about the candy and will half pee, get the candy then go back and do the rest to try and get another candy. Sneaky bugger

HAHA he is a smart boy! I find if while she sits if I sing a song she is less inclined to get up halfway. She did a number 2 for me just now...yay! she has been given potty time since she was 8mths old just to get use to the idea but right now I am being more diligent in the process cause I want her out of nappies before the next baby.

i have 3 kids and have had 5 miscarriages and this is 9th pregnancy. were automatically high risk. and we were trying for 3 YEARS!.my kids now are 8 yr old boy skyler, 6 yr old girl leecia (pronounced lee-see-ah), and almost 5 yr old girl makayla.

we are having an early scan to make sure all is well and because high risk for multiples this time. i have very quick deliveries. were taking 5 hrs beginning to end. my middle daughter was 45 mins. i had all 3 of mine all vaginal and natural and unless I'm forced to have a c section this will be all natural too. no needles for me!. for those who haven't ever had a baby... not to scare you but if your not having morning sickness or symptoms enjoy it. pregnancy is hard. your body is stretched and so many changes it can be brutal and unforgetable... my pregnancies weren't easy but weren't hard. i almost had my middle one at 17weeks along. labor and delivery is yes a wonderful experience and an amount of joy and love you've never experienced. but it is also the most pain you'll ever experience if your going all natural with no medication. its no easy process but the second your baby will be in your arms all the pain is gone!. sorry i had to get that out there. it just seems that some come off that pregnancy is all about amazing stuff and easy peasy when they haven't even had a child yet. the creation of life is h ard on the body even if it was made to make babies. and its just as hard to raise a child right. ok vent done. sorry didn't mean to take it out on y'all was just frustrated

My husband has been a real jerk tonight :( he's on internship in another state right now and we found out I am pregnant the day before he left. He's been such a jerk about having to make the necessary changes needed since we're having a baby when we weren't expecting to be ttc till next spring. He's suppose to be out of state again for internship when the baby is due. All he cares about is what others will think of us being pregnant while we're still in school. He doesn't want to ask any favors to have his internship place changed so he can be closer to home for when the baby is born. :cry: I just don't understand why he's not being supportive. All he keeps saying is how we werent suppose to be pregnant now and we were suppose to do this/that. I'm just tired of him complaining about it :cry: no it wasn't the most ideal time but I'm not going to be upset that I'm pregnant. This baby is a blessing and I don't know why he can't see that. :cry: I've just been crying since I got off the phone with him. :cry:

Now he's texting me saying he's sorry and he wants to be there for me and our family. He just wants stability. He's not being fair to me :(

I am sorry for the hard time you are going through...I am sure he will come round...takes men a bit longer to "get" that us women are the mothers of their children...my hubby has to be reminded constantly...I think it is harder for them to get their heads around cause they are not the ones carrying the baby for 9mths and they don't get the morning sickness and other emotional ups and downs.
I hope you guys can work things out...I am sure it will be fine...9mths is a long way down the track and this is life...we adapt and change and so do our circumstances xoxo thinking of you, try to rest and take each day as it comes.x got to run LO just pooped on kitchen floor- baagh

HAHA he is a smart boy! I find if while she sits if I sing a song she is less inclined to get up halfway. She did a number 2 for me just now...yay! she has been given potty time since she was 8mths old just to get use to the idea but right now I am being more diligent in the process cause I want her out of nappies before the next baby.

That would be ideal. I wonder if I started with my 1yr old what she would think.

Has anyone else been super achy lately? My lower back, round to my hips, pelvis and lower belly are soo achy and tired.

:hugs: oh dear! That doesn't sound pleasant at all! I'm sorry you're going through this but yes a baby is a blessing! Sometimes babies come at not such an idea time but hey, it happened and now you'll have a wonderful baby! Who cares what people will think of you! I'll be 8 months pregnant when I get married and I already had my dress picked out and I chose to wait and because I chose to wait is when it finally happened for us! Thankfully I'm going to try my dress on again with a strap on belly bump. Shortly after we get married, OH will be shipped off to basic training for 3+ months so I'll be alone when our baby arrives. Even my DS will be out of town with my mom! So I understand about how upset you are about him not being there and unexpected times. I hope he comes around and realizes for one your hormonal and will take things the wrong way even when he doesn't mean it that way, two, you are pregnant and you will have a beautiful baby in your arms in 8 months and he will be just as excited as you! Three, no matter who thinks what you are doing is right or wrong, it is your option not theirs. Don't listen to what they think. Frankly who cares what they think! It's your life to live how you see fit! I hope you feel better sweetie!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->