~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Wow whig, congrats!! Thats so exciting! So glad things are looking great :)

Whig that is so lovely you saw your scan and maybe you have twins. I am looking forward to my scan too. This is such a scary but exciting time. Well not much to report symtoms are coming and going. I am eating a lot and the nausea not bad at all right now so I am greatful for that.
My first booking appointment will be next Friday so I will hear more about my first scan then.
Hope you are all well x

whigfield - amazing news!!!! possibly twins - double congratulations!!!! lovely US pic :)

whigfield- YAY! Congrats Whig, that's so nice. I'm trying to get a Midwife for this pregnancy so if I do my first appointment will be between 10 and 12 weeks. :( I almost want to go to the dr just so maybe I can get an early ultrasound. I want twins so bad. You're so lucky. I hope you have an uneventful 9 months from here on out.

:) yay whigfield, fab news! i hope its twins for you! :D

congrats chathamlady :D

my sense of smell has gone crazy! smelling everything and my colleagues rice crackers smelt of wee earlier :rofl:...not that i told her that of course :haha:

:) yay whigfield, fab news! i hope its twins for you! :D

congrats chathamlady :D

my sense of smell has gone crazy! smelling everything and my colleagues rice crackers smelt of wee earlier :rofl:...not that i told her that of course :haha:

:rofl:
I can smell everything too! DHs coffee breath made me gag earlier! :haha:

Hey ladies
I'm at the hospital now because earlier I noticed some spotting so I hurry here asap to make sure they did a pelvic exam and said she only seen a little bit of blood so that's good news and now just waiting to go for my scan and get my blood work back I hope I see something when I get my scan o told the nurse im any where from 6•7 weeks and I she going to try to tell me that I can't see or hear no heartbeat I personally know that's a lie because when i got pregnant with my son i seen him n his heartbeat at 6weeks well wish me luck ladies I'll keep yall posted

Will keep you in my thoughts, ilovehim. I'm hoping everything's fine :hugs:

I had a little brown spotting yesterday and it scared the hell out of me. I know it can be normal and I am still very early on but it terrified me and I had a good cry on hubby's shoulder. Seems to be going away now. It wasn't enough to need a pantyliner, only would show after a BM (sorry if tmi) and my cervix feels tender so i googled and it seems that some women have a sensitive cervix with all the extra blood flow in pregnancy and even a slight strain like a BM can cause it to bleed a little. I also read one girls post saying that her doctor said a strain from BM can "milk the uterus of old blood". I don't know which it is but alot of people seemed to have experienced this and still have a healthy pregnancy.
It was definitely brown though and not a lot at all. It just scared me so bad I took a FRER this morning and the test line was darker than the control which is definitely progress so I probably just need to relax. I read all about early spotting in the pregnancy books but when it happens for real it is still really terrifying!! I would have called an OB but I haven't even met mine yet as my first appt. with them is when I reach 8 weeks.

Awesome news Whigfield! Super excited for you!

Most of my symptoms have disappeared, but I didn't have many with Sophie. So not too worried!

Well, bad news today. HCG was down today, So it's a m/c for me :cry:

Good luck to all the July mommas and H&H 9 months to all

Well, bad news today. HCG was down today, So it's a m/c for me :cry:

Good luck to all the July mommas and H&H 9 months to all

Im so sorry Sophiasmom, i know how hard that is. Will keep you in my thoughts. :hugs:

I got my first midwife appointment! 26th November, it seems ages off!!!

At the moment we are trying to decide whether to have a scan before we go on holiday (i will be 12 weeks the week we go, 20th Dec) or wait till we come back in the new year??? Just incase bad news!Not had much luck at scans in the past. Would it be better to go on holiday an it be a case of ignorance is bliss???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->