~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Alright ladies, I'm crazy I just went out and bought a dollar store cheapy just to see the dark line. What a beautiful sight. I'm jealous it seem like everyone gets a scan soon and I don't even get to see my midwife till 10 weeks. That's a whole month and that' s forever.
:(

im soo tempted to go buy a test today! ive used all my OPKs haha :haha:

thank you ladies all so much spotting is a very very scarey thing & im so blessed that baby is ok as soon as i got to the hospital i busted out in tears because we have been wanting this baby for so long and i just couldnt bare thinking bout losing my little joy:-(.
i just woke up from a very well rested nap and i think thats all thati needed was just to rest on up, im still tired as anything thoug. my moms and dad got my son for the night they dont know whats going on but they think i real sick,i sure hope wen they do find out they are happy for me. i found out this girl who is suppost to be my bestfriend and DS godmother sentmy mother a text message telling her she herd i was pregnant ,for her to just go behind my back like that after i forgave her so many times and help her out for all the messed up things she has done to me in the past after me believing that things were going to change that she had changed but you now what ive learn she will always be a sneaky low life DRUGIE and as long as she keeps getting high and not doing nothing wit her life she on her own. i will not let her think she going to bring me down or hold me back because i wont help her find her drugs, oh well its her loss when her kids didnt have christmas or birthdays came threw with my own money and made sure they did,i blame myself for trusting her again i guess my heart is just so big its sad people r like that

Got my first scan today! Baby's looking good, they said he's high in my uterus where he should be and heartbeat was 112, which is normal for 6 wks. Got my due date changed to July 2. He looks like a little bean but it was so reassuring seeing the little heart fluttering away!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
  • baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 15
Had my first appt with the doc today. Realized I'm not as far along as I originally had calculated. Because I ovulate late in my cycle the LMP date is about 5 days longer than what I actually am. So the doc says I'm 4 wks 2 days today. Had my hcg checked on Monday at 4 wks. Got my results today saying 112. Hoping to have it checked again in a few weeks to make sure it's doubling like it should be. Doc said I may get an early scan at 8 weeks just to be sure of how far along I am since I want to do the IPS testing and it has to be done at a specific time. So far only symptoms are sore boobs, waking up to pee at night, and fatigue.

Got my first scan today! Baby's looking good, they said he's high in my uterus where he should be and heartbeat was 112, which is normal for 6 wks. Got my due date changed to July 2. He looks like a little bean but it was so reassuring seeing the little heart fluttering away!

I'm so jealous! I'm due on July 2nd too and have to wait 2 long more weeks for my u/s. Praying there is a heartbeat fluttering! It was fun to see your pics and imagine what mine might look like now :) Congrats!!!

Glad to hear all is well! I moved you to your new EDD on page one! :thumbup:

Had my first appt with the doc today. Realized I'm not as far along as I originally had calculated. Because I ovulate late in my cycle the LMP date is about 5 days longer than what I actually am. So the doc says I'm 4 wks 2 days today. Had my hcg checked on Monday at 4 wks. Got my results today saying 112. Hoping to have it checked again in a few weeks to make sure it's doubling like it should be. Doc said I may get an early scan at 8 weeks just to be sure of how far along I am since I want to do the IPS testing and it has to be done at a specific time. So far only symptoms are sore boobs, waking up to pee at night, and fatigue.

Glad to hear you had your first appointment - I updated your EDD on page one! :thumbup: [I noticed that in your siggy that you have 15 July 12 ~ did you mean 15 July 13? :flower:]

You'll be able to see it even better in 2 wks JessinChi! I don't get another scan until 20 wks now to find out the sex, it sounds like forever from now! Can't wait to see your pics! :)

YAY!! Lovely pic abagail!!!! It's so great seeing all these scans!!! I'm going to have to see how much a 4D scan is when I get further along!!! I can't wait to see my bean at 12 weeks!

wow ladies everyones little peanuts are looking soo good im so glad to hear babys are doing good!! my due date also got moved up to july 8th as im only 5weeks 3days!! i cant wait to go to the doctor tomorrow im hoping she going to wanna send me for a scan because u know u cant really see nething at 5w 3d so if she give me the paper im going to make it for probaly next fri because next friday ill be 6w 5d so will be able to see our little jelly bean real good ill make sure i post as soon as im able too!! also ladies remember the later you wait for ur scan the father you are and the better the baby looks:) congrats MOMMYS!!!

YAY!! Lovely pic abagail!!!! It's so great seeing all these scans!!! I'm going to have to see how much a 4D scan is when I get further along!!! I can't wait to see my bean at 12 weeks!

Hi JJ's - I had high blood pressure issues with my DD...was taking medication for it- Adalat? not sure of spelling. They were going to hospitalize me 3wks early and have the baby delivered but I refused to go. Keep your feet elevated as much as possible, drink plenty of fluids and rest is about all you can do.:thumbup:
We had a 4D scan with her too around 27wks and it was AMAZING! It cost us about $100 for the scan and the DVD. From memory it was about 20-30minutes long.:thumbup:

I am so excited for all the ladies who had scans already! I am waiting until the results of my blood test tomorrow...if all is good I will be def. getting a scan :)

Hi JJ's - I had high blood pressure issues with my DD...was taking medication for it- Adalat? not sure of spelling. They were going to hospitalize me 3wks early and have the baby delivered but I refused to go. Keep your feet elevated as much as possible, drink plenty of fluids and rest is about all you can do.:thumbup:
We had a 4D scan with her too around 27wks and it was AMAZING! It cost us about $100 for the scan and the DVD. From memory it was about 20-30minutes long.:thumbup:

I am so excited for all the ladies who had scans already! I am waiting until the results of my blood test tomorrow...if all is good I will be def. getting a scan :)

WOW! $100 isn't too bad at all! I thought it'd be a lot more! Thanks for the reassurance about meds and blood pressure. They induced me with my son because my blood pressure got up at the end. He's almost 9 now and I blame him for my high blood pressure. HAHA! He keeps me upset! ;) But I wouldn't change him for anything. And I'm sure me being overweight doesn't help either. HAHA! I was starting on a diet before I got pregnant, but now I don't have the energy to walk much! When I start walking for a bit I have to rest because I feel tired or get a bit crampy. I do drink a lot of water! Have for the last several weeks! Hoping it'll help along with whatever they put me on. I'll update tomorrow with how my appt went!

They had a bunch of the 4d scan pictures on the wall when I went in for my ultrasound, they're amazing! They don't do them where I go until around 30 wks but I can't wait to get one!

They had a bunch of the 4d scan pictures on the wall when I went in for my ultrasound, they're amazing! They don't do them where I go until around 30 wks but I can't wait to get one!

this is the link to the one we went to...we got the cheap package deal...no fancy massages included lol not that I cared.

https://www.miracleme.com.au/3d4d-ultrasound-packages-page-28.htmlhttps://https://www.miracleme.com.au/3d4d-ultrasound-packages-page-28.html

I hope I sent that right.:blush:

So sorry to hear Cherry, Hope it passes quickly and isn't too painful for you...The doctor I saw said take ibprofen for the pain...we ended up going to the ER cause I had bad clots and a lot of blood. I hope it isn't that traumatic for you though...thinking of you today xo

Sophiasmom and Cherry, I'm so sorry for your losses.

Whig glad you had good news!

ugh I had to go back to work today. I had more pain and discomfort today at work. I wish I could take the first tri off!! Makes me nervous to have some pain. Not really cramps just sore. Especially my hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->