~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I got my first midwife appointment! 26th November, it seems ages off!!!

At the moment we are trying to decide whether to have a scan before we go on holiday (i will be 12 weeks the week we go, 20th Dec) or wait till we come back in the new year??? Just incase bad news!Not had much luck at scans in the past. Would it be better to go on holiday an it be a case of ignorance is bliss???

I think thats the week before our first appointment on the 3rd, and it does feel like ages away! I'd be inclined to get the test before I went on holiday but thats mainly because I am really impatient and want to find out as soon as possible.

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well. No real changes here, no symptons at all at the moment. Cant wait for the first scan so I can confirm this is really happening!

@ Mrs Barrowman - Congratulations hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months

@ JJsmom - Sorry to hear about the problems you had getting to vote, especially on your first time. Officials can be really mean at times.

@ junemomma09 - Sorry to hear about you husband. Sending you hugs & hope you can work it out.

@ whigfield - great news on the scan

@ chathamlady - congratulations hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months.

@ilovehim9810 - hope all goes well at your scan.

@tink80

@sue_88 - Yey for the sweetpea

@lauki - I'm glad its not just me with no symptoms.

@sophiasmom - I am so sorry to hear that.:hugs:

sophiamom: im so sorri to hear that:cry: it is so sad that us woman have to go threw what we go threw,ive never had one myself but i can only imaging what ur going threw my heart and prays go out to u!!!:hug:

ok ladies im back from the ER it only took 50hours well not really but i sure felt like it but anyways lemme tell you ladies how everything went!!!
first she did a plevic exam she said everything look good down there just alittle bit a blood!!
then they took blood my hcg level is now 5716:) YAY last thursday it was 509 so that was really great news to hear!!
last but not least they did a ultrasound there was a sac there that measure at 5weeks 3days and the doctor said that also was normal not to see to much because im still early
so GREAT NEWS IS that BABY is OK!!! she said i just have UTI yuckie but im just so glad to hear that everything is ok i was so worried and she still wants me to get my HCG levels check in 48hours so tomorrow when i go to the doctors im gonna let her know everything thats going on so that we can just extra make sure that everything is ok and im sure she will be sending me for a scan which ill make for next week:) im just thanking god right now

Ladies!! I had the scan! I am walking on cloud nine!!! :happydance:

We had to go transvaginal (obviously) and the sonographer started off by lecturing me, telling me that she's disappointed GPs refer people so early as the likelihood of seeing something is so slim, and basically made me feel like crap. It was as if I'd asked for an early scan as I was a bit silly, not that I'd had miscarriages and was bleeding or anything!! :growlmad:

However, within seconds, she found the sac, which had a cute little yolk ring in there, and a little bean with a beating heart!! I have never seen such an adorable little flicker and it was so amazingly exciting! I almost cried. :cloud9:

Secondly.. I have to go back in 2 weeks and 2 days. She located an area beneath the baby and to the right that looked to be some kind of haemorrhage which could explain the bleeding and why I bleed more if I stand for longer periods of time.

The other reason I have to go back in 2 weeks and 2 days... We saw a SECOND fetal pole in there, which could mean an identical twin!!!!!!!!!! It was really unclear and she wasn't able to find a heartbeat, but there was definitely SOMETHING there and she wants to check next scan. I am so excited!!

Definitely happy! We are measuring 5 1/2 weeks which is basically bang on! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

But also.. A little worried. Bleeding is a bit heavier since the vaginal scan. Ladies that have had one done - is this normal?? :haha: Nothing will stop me worrying lmao!!

Yay I'm so happy for you Whigfield, that's so exciting identical twins.

ok ladies im back from the ER it only took 50hours well not really but i sure felt like it but anyways lemme tell you ladies how everything went!!!
first she did a plevic exam she said everything look good down there just alittle bit a blood!!
then they took blood my hcg level is now 5716:) YAY last thursday it was 509 so that was really great news to hear!!
last but not least they did a ultrasound there was a sac there that measure at 5weeks 3days and the doctor said that also was normal not to see to much because im still early
so GREAT NEWS IS that BABY is OK!!! she said i just have UTI yuckie but im just so glad to hear that everything is ok i was so worried and she still wants me to get my HCG levels check in 48hours so tomorrow when i go to the doctors im gonna let her know everything thats going on so that we can just extra make sure that everything is ok and im sure she will be sending me for a scan which ill make for next week:) im just thanking god right now

That's great news! :hugs:

How was your scan today myra? I've been excited all day! :haha:

Yay I'm so happy for you Whigfield, that's so exciting identical twins.

Thank you!!! How are you doing? :happydance:

I'm doing pretty good waiting on my first appointment it seems to be taking forever since I had to change the date from the 14th to the 21st which is fine with me because dh will be here on the 20th and I will be getting a scan at 8 weeks 1 day. I've been also keeping myself busy since dh has been gone so the days will fly by quick :D. Now you need to stop worry so much your little beans are depending on it.

:hugs: sophiasmum, so sorry to hear that hun :cry:

ilovehim, so glad everything was ok! xx

Ladies!! I had the scan! I am walking on cloud nine!!! :happydance:

We had to go transvaginal (obviously) and the sonographer started off by lecturing me, telling me that she's disappointed GPs refer people so early as the likelihood of seeing something is so slim, and basically made me feel like crap. It was as if I'd asked for an early scan as I was a bit silly, not that I'd had miscarriages and was bleeding or anything!! :growlmad:

However, within seconds, she found the sac, which had a cute little yolk ring in there, and a little bean with a beating heart!! I have never seen such an adorable little flicker and it was so amazingly exciting! I almost cried. :cloud9:

Secondly.. I have to go back in 2 weeks and 2 days. She located an area beneath the baby and to the right that looked to be some kind of haemorrhage which could explain the bleeding and why I bleed more if I stand for longer periods of time.

The other reason I have to go back in 2 weeks and 2 days... We saw a SECOND fetal pole in there, which could mean an identical twin!!!!!!!!!! It was really unclear and she wasn't able to find a heartbeat, but there was definitely SOMETHING there and she wants to check next scan. I am so excited!!

Definitely happy! We are measuring 5 1/2 weeks which is basically bang on! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

But also.. A little worried. Bleeding is a bit heavier since the vaginal scan. Ladies that have had one done - is this normal?? :haha: Nothing will stop me worrying lmao!!

Congrats to you! So exciting...so glad they found the little bean! And yes after a transvaginal you sometimes get a bit of blood...if it doesn't settle down within a day or two I'd ask the doctor :happydance:about it. so happy for you!! I hope I have good news about my pregnancy =)

Sophies mum...so sorry to hear of your news...it never nice to hear such stories. I was amazed how many women go through a mc the stats are really high. We lost our little one back in August this year and it is not a nice experience for anyone to go through. Ours was a missed miscarriage that was found at 11wks and 3 days but the little embryo had stopped growing around 7 wks. I hope that you can get lots of support from family and friends during this hard time. My family were hopeless...especially my mother who was in Denial that it had happened. :cry:

sophiasmom, So sorry to hear your news. :( Hopefully you get your sticky bean soon!! :hugs:

ilovehim, glad everything went well at the ER! It's definitely scary when spotting is involved.

I called the doctors office to find out the details of my appt. I get to meet with the social worker for medicaid and to ask any questions or concerns I have. Then I meet with the nurse practitioner who does the pelvic exam. Then I meet with the dietitian. Then they book my scan at the hospital! YAY!!! 26th here I come! I have a regular doc appt tomorrow to check on my blood pressure as I do have high blood pressure and I don't want any problems during the pregnancy. Hopefully they can give me something that will help lower it that won't hurt my baby!

How was your scan today myra? I've been excited all day! :haha:

Thanks for checking in. I'm just getting home now~ but my scan was GREAT today! We got to see our teeny, tiny baby for the first time and saw his/her heart beating!!! WOW :D Baby is measuring 6 weeks (5.5mm) and everything is looking good so far.

My OH isn't so great with medical stuff, and he was seriously worried he'd pass out (he even asked the doc if any of the dads have ever fainted before), but he did great too :winkwink:

I also got heartburn today for the first time in forever! I've only had heartburn twice in my life and both times was with DS. I ate a slice of pumpkin pie and as soon as I took a bite I felt it coming on. I have a feeling I might have it more this pregnancy. Hope that means I'll be having a girl! LOL!

sophiasmum~ I'm so sorry. sending you many :hugs::hugs:

sophiasmom im so sorry sweety :hugs::hugs:
:happydance: lots of people having early scans at the moment, im glad you all got to see your little beans growing strong!! :)
i cant wait for my scan in 8 days!!!

Alright ladies, I'm crazy I just went out and bought a dollar store cheapy just to see the dark line. What a beautiful sight. I'm jealous it seem like everyone gets a scan soon and I don't even get to see my midwife till 10 weeks. That's a whole month and that' s forever.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->