~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

so sorry cherry! please dont blame your self sweety!! xx

thanks everyone... i just can't stop from blaming myself... its so sad...

oh hun, please please dont blame yourself. I know it's difficult but it truly is not your fault. Sending you tons of virtual hugs :hugs: please be kind to yourself and take care. If you ever need to talk please private message me. Lots of love your way :hugs:

cherry: dont blame yourself sweetie stuff like this happens sometimes god does everything for a reason im sure he got plans for you remember your still a mommy your baby is just in heaven don't ever forget that just rest up and take it slow get yourself all healed up ill be praying for you 100% good*luck mama

you know what ladies i think there are actually a few places that your doctor can send u to that does FREE 3D-4D, i know when i was pregnant with my son on the sheet the doctor gave me to get a ultrasound done to find out what i was having there were places on it that did them and for free well cover by insurance!! so im hoping they still do it like that if not they have some places around here that does them for good price i would love a 3d-4d when its time to find out the sex

Cherry there is a good organisation that gives support to families who have experienced a loss. It is called SANDS. They could maybe send you some materials to read over or be of some help. I found the UK website but not sure if they have something similar where you live.
https://https://www.uk-sands.org/Support/Rights-and-benefits.html

Alright ladies, I'm crazy I just went out and bought a dollar store cheapy just to see the dark line. What a beautiful sight. I'm jealous it seem like everyone gets a scan soon and I don't even get to see my midwife till 10 weeks. That's a whole month and that' s forever.
:(

im soo tempted to go buy a test today! ive used all my OPKs haha :haha:

Funny at least I'm not the only crazy one

Looks like i'm out.... just found out i'm miscarrying...

I'm so sorry for your loss CheeryCorday, don't blame yourself honey I miscarried in August and I blame myself as well but my husband reassured me it wasn't my fault at all I did have surgery the month I conceived and also got tattoo's the same month but I didn't know I was pregnant until after I did everything. I learned everything happens for a reason god is going to bless you guys again. Sending lots of :hugs:

I'm freaking out!
Did a CB Digi last week and it said 2-3 then did the other one today and still 2-3!
I'm now freaking out my hormones not rising properly :(
Anyone used a Clear Blue digital, when did you get 3+

I'm going to be using one this Saturday to see if it changes to 3+

I changed to 2-3 on Saturday that AF was due :) which was last Saturday so this Saturday should be 3+.

x

Ladies!! I had the scan! I am walking on cloud nine!!! :happydance:

We had to go transvaginal (obviously) and the sonographer started off by lecturing me, telling me that she's disappointed GPs refer people so early as the likelihood of seeing something is so slim, and basically made me feel like crap. It was as if I'd asked for an early scan as I was a bit silly, not that I'd had miscarriages and was bleeding or anything!! :growlmad:

However, within seconds, she found the sac, which had a cute little yolk ring in there, and a little bean with a beating heart!! I have never seen such an adorable little flicker and it was so amazingly exciting! I almost cried. :cloud9:

Secondly.. I have to go back in 2 weeks and 2 days. She located an area beneath the baby and to the right that looked to be some kind of haemorrhage which could explain the bleeding and why I bleed more if I stand for longer periods of time.

The other reason I have to go back in 2 weeks and 2 days... We saw a SECOND fetal pole in there, which could mean an identical twin!!!!!!!!!! It was really unclear and she wasn't able to find a heartbeat, but there was definitely SOMETHING there and she wants to check next scan. I am so excited!!

Definitely happy! We are measuring 5 1/2 weeks which is basically bang on! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

But also.. A little worried. Bleeding is a bit heavier since the vaginal scan. Ladies that have had one done - is this normal?? :haha: Nothing will stop me worrying lmao!!

Yay Whigfield! I hope the next 2 weeks and 2 days goes by quickly for you!!!

I'm freaking out!
Did a CB Digi last week and it said 2-3 then did the other one today and still 2-3!
I'm now freaking out my hormones not rising properly :(
Anyone used a Clear Blue digital, when did you get 3+

I'm going to be using one this Saturday to see if it changes to 3+

I changed to 2-3 on Saturday that AF was due which was last Saturday so this Saturday should be 3+.

x

I really need to figure out how to quote more than 1 person in one reply:haha:

First, don't freak out...I've heard of several stories where someone has peed in a cup, taken 2 CB digi's, and had different results:wacko:

Also, I got my BFP at 11 DPO (which was a Monday) and got a 1-2, for my previous pregnancy, I'd gotten a 2-3 on the day I was due, and assumed that was the norm. I took the next one on the Friday (15 DPO) and got a 1-2 and started to freak...I did one the next day and got 2-3. I'm going to try this Saturday and hopefully will see a 3+.....we drive ourselves nuts, don't we?

Ok less freaky now, did a cheapy an it's 10x darker than the last one I did!
:dohh:

Attachments

• EE233A35-8136-408F-97C3-B6ACFD2B3B82-2468-0000028A1E3955C4_zps2e551110.jpg
    EE233A35-8136-408F-97C3-B6ACFD2B3B82-2468-0000028A1E3955C4_zps2e551110.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
How was your scan today myra? I've been excited all day! :haha:

Thanks for checking in. I'm just getting home now~ but my scan was GREAT today! We got to see our teeny, tiny baby for the first time and saw his/her heart beating!!! WOW :D Baby is measuring 6 weeks (5.5mm) and everything is looking good so far.

My OH isn't so great with medical stuff, and he was seriously worried he'd pass out (he even asked the doc if any of the dads have ever fainted before), but he did great too :winkwink:

Oh that's great! :happydance:

Got my first scan today! Baby's looking good, they said he's high in my uterus where he should be and heartbeat was 112, which is normal for 6 wks. Got my due date changed to July 2. He looks like a little bean but it was so reassuring seeing the little heart fluttering away!

What a beautiful bean! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->