~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm freaking out!
Did a CB Digi last week and it said 2-3 then did the other one today and still 2-3!
I'm now freaking out my hormones not rising properly :(
Anyone used a Clear Blue digital, when did you get 3+

Try not to worry! I did a CB and got 2-3 when my HCG was only 135... I don't think they''re too accurate! :thumbup:

YEY, midwife called this morning and got my first appointment on the 28th!
Sooo excited for that!

morning ladies,
i feel so sick this morning n ive started to spot just all again well actually none of it is going on my panties i just get ail when i wipe but i go see my doctor today and redo everything all over again so0 i feel that everythings ok!!!
i had the same thing happen to me when i was pregnant with my son and now i got a wonderful 5yr old im sure everything is just settling into place<3

so sorry Cherry!! :hugs: Don't blame yourself! I had a loss when I was 20 and it devastated me. I blamed myself for years! I finally was able to talk about it to someone without crying after years. No one in my family knew I had a miscarriage I kept it to myself. God will heal you and give you your precious bean!

In regards to the clearblue digitals, we don't have the ones with the dates in the US, at least where I am. I've heard it depends on how concentrated or diluted your urine is as to what the weeks say. So don't worry!! Maybe your urine was just really diluted from drinking more! :)

AFM - I woke up at 4:20 again this morning. I'm really tired of waking up around 4 and not being able to go back to sleep! I have a lot going on today so I need to get my sleep! unfortunately I haven't yesterday or today :( I don't want to go to work, I just want to curl up in my bed and pass back out! I have a massive headache too!

well im just waiting for head to the doctors i still got a few hours because my appointment isnt till 10:45am but i gotta be there 15-20mins early i cant wait to see my obgyn im still lil worried about the spotting ive been having even thoug im sure everything is ok!! i just think if it get worse or clotty or i start cramping and all of the above then ill have to worry.
i was suprised to find out alot of woman go threw the same thing ,and i know some of you also have went threw it and found out everything was well im just so scared because it took me and DH so long to get pregnant! you know its not like i got pregnant over night or in a few months to get pregnant it took us 2yrs and one month to get pregnant:-/ill just feel alot better when i get my hcg levels back again once i see they have went up and not down ill feel so much better im just going to relax and rest up

AFM - I woke up at 4:20 again this morning. I'm really tired of waking up around 4 and not being able to go back to sleep! I have a lot going on today so I need to get my sleep! unfortunately I haven't yesterday or today :( I don't want to go to work, I just want to curl up in my bed and pass back out! I have a massive headache too!

No fun! I'm in the same boat- so hard to function at work when all I want to do is to go back to sleep! I've been at work for 45 min and the only thing I've managed to do is to send 2 short emails. A friend suggested that I bring a beach chair in to my classroom, and at lunch lock the door and take a nap. I really think I'm going to have to try that out! Good luck today!!

Had a scan this morning after having a tiny bleed and baby is fine saw heartbeat :cloud9: she messured me at 6 weeks and 3 days but told me its not accurate and to wait til dating scan.

noticed you were talking about 4d scans few pages back thought id post a few pictures from my sons 4d scan at 26 weeks and 1 day :)

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/N_30.jpg

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/N_31.jpg

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/N_42.jpg

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/N_68.jpg

:hugs: Cherry, so sorry hun but def don't blame yourself :(

re. the cb digitals i was maybe gonna take another today or tomorrow, but i only got a 2-3 on monday so it'll prob still stay the same!

have any of you told family yet? I'm gonna tell my mum and step dad on sunday :D can't wait! then my old midwife is coming for lunch on monday so can't wait to tell her!! fx'ed she can deliver this baby too!! xx

so do ur hcg levels go up everyday? or only every 48-72hours i know every 48-72hours they double but do they still go up? im so worried right now im still bleeding alil bit and i had my hcg levels taken yesterday and they were 5716 so today would they be alil high if everythings ok god im so worry im so worried im in tears right now

so do ur hcg levels go up everyday? or only every 48-72hours i know every 48-72hours they double but do they still go up? im so worried right now im still bleeding alil bit and i had my hcg levels taken yesterday and they were 5716 so today would they be alil high if everythings ok god im so worry im so worried im in tears right now

:hugs: hun, i'm not sure but it'd make sense they'd go up a bit by today. 5716 seems pretty high though so fx'ed the spotting is just bubba settling in xx

:hugs: hun, i'm not sure but it'd make sense they'd go up a bit by today. 5716 seems pretty high though so fx'ed the spotting is just bubba settling in xx

thanks carol i sure hope it is i had some spotting with my son and now i have a 5yr old healthy big boy i know nothing probably wrong as alot of woman have the same thing but it just hurts to know something could be wrong i go to the doctors in alil bit ill feel better after i see her

I've started having some mild sharp pains and I'm worried :( I'm thinking I'm going to go out to the ER after my class ends at 11a. I'm worried it's an ectopic :( please pray for me

Sophia and Cherry so sorry for your losses.

Well half way through the first trimester and the nausea creaping in on me. As long as I eat something I can keep it at bey lol. Last week a lot I was waking at 5am and not being able to go back to sleep that was no fun. I still am waking but can go back to sleep most mornings. Bottomless Pitt stomach and sore breast. Trying to get through the first Tri. Breast are tender from time to time. Week until my booking appointment so looking fwd to find out when I get my scan.

6w3d and the nausea has turned into full blown.vomiting. ahh it makes me so much more tired. i have insomnia too which sucks cause i am exhausted during the day. feel like a zombie! i did not start vomiting this early with my other three! my scan is in exactly one week!!!

:hugs: Cherry, so sorry hun but def don't blame yourself :(

re. the cb digitals i was maybe gonna take another today or tomorrow, but i only got a 2-3 on monday so it'll prob still stay the same!

have any of you told family yet? I'm gonna tell my mum and step dad on sunday :D can't wait! then my old midwife is coming for lunch on monday so can't wait to tell her!! fx'ed she can deliver this baby too!! xx

I've only.told.my two sisters but it was more cause i wanted them.to be able.to have plenty of time.to plan to come for the delivery. we aren't going to tell my husbands siblings or the rest of mine or our parents or the Facebook world until we find out gender. so not til January

hey ladies
just getting back from my first prenatal appointment she said that everything look good down there just a lil bit of blood and that i shouldnt have nothing to worry about but she wont know 100% till my blood work comes back either tomorrow or monday:-/ then she wants me to come back on the 15th and she said next week will talk about sending me for another ultrasound:) this was my first time meeting her and i like her so far plus they gave me a big bag of some baby stuff it even came with a lil trimester by trimseter book its like alil journal that i can write in and also has info in it:) then i got some baby bottles breast milk storage bottles alittle thing of baby magic lotion smaples of stretch mark prevention its call bella b tummy honey butter too bad i already got stretch marks from my first pregnancy lol a flyer for 3d ultrasounds and alot more i never got this at my other obs office soo im def feeling alittle less worried bout the bleeding plus still no cramping or pains and i cant wait for my ultrasound very soon how is everyone else doing today?!?!? ooh and my sister is due end of may early june im like in shock i wonder what my mother going to say i really wish we were closer

Just ate two tuna salad sandwiches and a bowl of cheddar sour cream chips..the sad part is that I still feel like eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->