~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

AFM - I woke up at 4:20 again this morning. I'm really tired of waking up around 4 and not being able to go back to sleep! I have a lot going on today so I need to get my sleep! unfortunately I haven't yesterday or today :( I don't want to go to work, I just want to curl up in my bed and pass back out! I have a massive headache too!

I keep getting the 4am wake up call too, hope it resets soon! Hope your headache is better now

:

have any of you told family yet? I'm gonna tell my mum and step dad on sunday :D can't wait! then my old midwife is coming for lunch on monday so can't wait to tell her!! fx'ed she can deliver this baby too!! xx

I still havent told anyone yet. I am telling my mum & her partner on Sunday too. I think she will be so excited about her first grandchild so I am looking forward to telling her.

I've started having some mild sharp pains and I'm worried :( I'm thinking I'm going to go out to the ER after my class ends at 11a. I'm worried it's an ectopic :( please pray for me

Hopefully its just bean stretching, but probably best to get it checked. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way:hugs:

I've started having some mild sharp pains and I'm worried :( I'm thinking I'm going to go out to the ER after my class ends at 11a. I'm worried it's an ectopic :( please pray for me

Hopefully its just bean stretching, but probably best to get it checked. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way:hugs:
THanks Hun! I haven't gone in, I'm kind of afraid to go in like the nurses and drs will think I'm being ridiculous. I guess if I keep having pains I'll end up going but I'm scared to go and it be something wrong or it's nothing and they look at me like I shouldn't have come.

Just dropping in.. Have to go to out of hours as I've had a big bleed like a period and they want me in to check me over. The nurse scared me by saying maybe consider taking an overnight bag - wtf? Even if it's a m/c, who ever stays over in hospital? I thought they just sent you home to rest.. But agh! I feel like it will be okay.. I don't know why, it's really weird considering I've felt the opposite the whole other time I've been pregnant, but I don't know.

Will update you ladies when I get back. :flower:

Just dropping in.. Have to go to out of hours as I've had a big bleed like a period and they want me in to check me over. The nurse scared me by saying maybe consider taking an overnight bag - wtf? Even if it's a m/c, who ever stays over in hospital? I thought they just sent you home to rest.. But agh! I feel like it will be okay.. I don't know why, it's really weird considering I've felt the opposite the whole other time I've been pregnant, but I don't know.

Great attitude to have! I'm keeping you in my thoughts that all is ok! :hugs:

caro1 and miss bellum: i havent yet told my folks either and idk if i really want to my mom hasnt always been the most supportive and it seem like no time has been the right time to tell her i think im just gonna let her GUESS lol but then idk because im sister is also pregnant about a month or two ahead of me but ive told yall what kinda place she is in and about her husband so my mom not so happy about that!!

june-i feel like if u need to run to the ER every single day to easy your mind then do it i wouldnt care what the nurses or doctors thought of it your just making sure everything is ok with baby i really em hoping the best for you and sending my thoughts and prays ur way good luck:hug:

wig- im so sorry to hear that is going on with you i really hope everything is ok with the lil bean!!! ive been having some bleeding for the past two days now too but doctor said everything looks ok & crevixs are nice and closed and its stop again so that make me happy i get my blood work back tomorrow or mon so ill feel alot better then!!! im sure everything is ok even know u have had some bleeding hopeful youll feel better when they do another ultrasound and u see ur lil bean moving around & hearing the heartbeat my thoughts and prays will be going out to you best of luck<3 i just know we will all get passed these lil bumps in our pregnancy and have a healthy and happy baby girl or boy!!!

:hug::hug:

whig - hoping the best for you! I don't mean to scare you, but it might be the twin that you couldn't see a heartbeat in. Waiting with anticipation to hear back from you!!!!

I was supposed to go see my regular doc today to get on some blood pressure meds but they called to reschedule because they wanted me to see a different nurse. I didn't understand why. So I asked to speak to the office manager. They put me through to her voice mail. So I was very upset. I didn't ask to speak to a machine. So I called back several times and she finally answered again and instantly transferred me back to her voicemail again. I was ticked. I called back a couple times again and someone different answered the phone. I knew this girl! LOL! I told her what was going on and that I needed meds for blood pressure because I'm pregnant and want to make sure nothing happens. She asked me to hold then came back on and said because I'm pregnant they can't see me for anything! OMG! So what am I supposed to do? She said if your blood pressure is up too high you need to go directly to the ER. Well heck, that'd be all well and good if I knew exactly how high my blood pressure was! I told her that the phone conversation we were having wasn't helping my blood pressure at all!! She said I could also call the ob because they have to be the one to give me the blood pressure meds now. So i called them and they said they don't know when they have cancellations but that when she makes her calls tomorrow to confirm their appt if anyone cancels she'll give me a call back for Tuesday or Wednesday. Otherwise I guess I just have to wait until the 26th and eat plenty of bland food until then so I don't raise my blood pressure too much. I didn't consider myself high risk but my regular doc office told me I was high risk since I have high blood pressure. :( Now is when my worry sets in and I hope everything will be fine! I didn't have a worry in the world til that phone call! Not to mention the cramping I'm having now. It's not bad just reminding me our bean is there. :) Sorry for the rant, I think since I left work early anyways I'm going to take a nap!

i have my ultrasound in an hour and half and its an hr long so ill be updating everyone in about 3 hrs. I'm so nervous. but it'll be ok. I'm downing water right now as i have to drinking 32oz an hr before hand and have to hold it . ugh i think the radiologist just wants to secretly kill me by drinking that much and having to hold it. were having transvaginal exam and the belly ultrasound done. hopefully they warm the ultrasound lube or i might pee on the lady because i hate cold things. hubby is on his way home from work to go to the appt with me. made me feel loved and that he was excited because he was getting mad at his co worker that he carpooled with and was like WE GOT TO GO NOW, that he had to go to this appt. his co workers don't know were expect yet. there gonna learn at the company party in 2 months..hehehe

The over night bag is usually just in case you bleed through your clothes and need a change...or if they say you need a D&C. I hope it isn't a mc and that it gets sorted fast for you.

i have my ultrasound in an hour and half and its an hr long so ill be updating everyone in about 3 hrs. I'm so nervous. but it'll be ok. I'm downing water right now as i have to drinking 32oz an hr before hand and have to hold it . ugh i think the radiologist just wants to secretly kill me by drinking that much and having to hold it. were having transvaginal exam and the belly ultrasound done. hopefully they warm the ultrasound lube or i might pee on the lady because i hate cold things. hubby is on his way home from work to go to the appt with me. made me feel loved and that he was excited because he was getting mad at his co worker that he carpooled with and was like WE GOT TO GO NOW, that he had to go to this appt. his co workers don't know were expect yet. there gonna learn at the company party in 2 months..hehehe

lol serenity i hope its warm too so u dont pee pee on her haha i hope everything goes ok i dont even know why they do a belly one so early knowing their not going to see nething that way but im sure that there going to realize that and let u go pee right away that is if u havent already PEE on her hehehe im sorri that is just too funny i cant wait to see the pictures and hope ur lil bean is doing GOOD:) i go next week or the following week for one and ill be 7-8 weeks by then so will get a good ultrasound picture yay

good luck serenity!! :) enjoy your scan!!

whig :hugs::hugs: hope your little bean(s) is ok!! let us know how you go!

just a quicky I'm due 13 July. I'll update later.

so a quick history. my son is 3 in february 2013. i am married to a lovely guy who takes the mick a lot but still...

i have had abdominal pain for 20+ months and only recently got it investigated. got told today by the gynaecologist that i have a 6cm cyst in my left ovary which has stretched my ovary to 9cms. i have had a blood test done today to rule out ovarian cancer and other things.

the mad thing is, i only get pain on the right hand side.the gyno said if i get pain on my left hand side then i should rush to hospital as an emergency. i can't see it happening though.

i'm not worried, i do tend to over-think things and if it was the case that i had the big C i would put baby first and mommy second. we have great healthcare in london so i trust the medics completely to help me through this. i may get more scans too during this pregnancy to check my cyst.

i can't wait for my first scan. i see my doc next thursday to get referred to a midwife for my booking in appointment. it didn't feel real or sink in until i told a very dear friend of mine who is WTT and i feel terrible that she is still in that boat. i wish i could have a baby for her...but she needs to go through the joys of pregnancy herself. it is such a great journey and very fulfilling.

so far, no morning sickness although my boobs are achey, i'm losing a tiny bit of weight and my nose is as sensitive a police sniffer dog....sniff sniff sniff.

enjoy the journey girls. it is totally worth it x :baby:

So much to catch up on every time I don't peek in here for a couple days! I saw that a couple of you had early scans- congrats! That's so exciting. And good luck to those going in for theirs soon :)
So sorry to the ladies that have mc'd. You're in my thoughts! That's something I wish no one has to go through. :(

As for me, I posted a few days ago about having period like bleeding. I called to make an appt and ended up getting one for tomorrow at 9am. Will get bloodwork done, not sure about a scan. The nurse I talked to seemed hopeful since the bleeding was not extremely heavy and that I had not had any cramps. With my school and work schedule, this was the soonest I could get in. Wish me luck! I'll be back with news. Have a good night! (or day..depending on where everyone is)

Okay! They can't scan me again and don't want to scan for another 10 days, which is annoying. They also were hesitant to examine me, I guess because since the transvaginal scan the bleeding got worse. They feel happy that I'm in no pain and no clotting, and because I've been bleeding pretty much since I got my BFP. Basically, they're hoping the bleed may have been from the possible haemorrhage we saw on the scan - since I have that, things look more hopeful than a scan that DIDN'T show that, if that makes sense.. Because we technically have a "reason" for the bleeding. I have to go tomorrow to get my bloods checked again, which they are saying is more as a reassurance for me until my next scan. The nurse was really nice though and asked if she could personally call me in a couple of weeks to check if everything went okay. :flower:

The bleeding is tailing off now, so I'm hoping it was nothing. I did have a VERY stressful evening as my neighbour got thrown out of her house by her husband in just her PJs, and came over sobbing. Wondering if the stress of that might have caused me to have an unusually large bleed.

So still pregnant, and not a miscarriage at the moment! Hopefully both beans are clinging in there!! :thumbup:

That's great whigfield!! Hopefully your bloods come back so high from having two beans in there!!!

thats good news that they think its not from bub but from what they found the other day!! i have my fingers crossed for high betas!!
AFM- i am not feeling very pregnant today, apart from heart burn im feeling some what normal...its weird! i just want my scan day to hurry up!!! 7 more days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->