~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

whig- glad to hear that there isnt no big worrys and i understand what your saying about the bleeding,my doctor said the same thing that she wouldnt worry about the bleeding because its not heavy at all plus i havent had no cramping or pains and thankfully bleeding has stop!! i cant wait till ur next scan maybe it is twin and ull get to see both of them and then share the ultrasound with all of us!:hugs:

lumin-glad to hear u got a appointment for tomrrow hope all goes with you at well you know alot of us are having some early bleeding but i rememeber having this with my son not heavy but like what im going threw now!!
also my sister found out she was pregnant a month or 2ago and then had some really heavy bleeding so she thought she had a m/c however she went to the doctors yesterday and they checked her out and well she still pregnant babys still there!!! then my bestfriend she didnt even know she was pregnant intill the baby start moving around 6months because she said she was still having normal periods so i hope those stories help everyone and i wish each of u the best of luck COME ON BEANS STICK STICK STICK

well the radiologist found the blob haha. bother by belly and transvaginal. but also seen another area that could be the making of a twin. obviously can't tell if there's more then one in a sac currently. ill post the only 2 pics she gave me. none show the second area of fluid tho. she called it a physiological decidual reaction. it measured 6mm x 5mm x 4mm. so gotta wait to find out about that spot. and the baby had a heart beat we seen and heard it it was amazing. its only 124bpm but just barely started beating so that's why its low.

Hey ladies,
Just got back from Doctor...my levels were really high so he is confident that the baby is ok inside and not to worry about the bleeding unless it gets worse or have cramps etc...He also is going to send me for a scan to check that there is only one in there and make sure it has a good heartbeat etc etc etc and wants to see me again after I get the scan. He didn't take my blood pressure or anything else so it was a quick happy visit and I feel sooooo relieved!!
Monday the level was at 23400 and Wednesdays blood read at 37000 so it's rising good eh??

Whig, that is great news they think it is the hemorrhage. Hoping both your little beans are safe

Ugh I am envious of you ladies who can throw up. I get so sick it hurts but I just can't vomit. It was all I could do to make it through supper tonight. I wanted no part of pork steak that's for sure. But damnit I want cake! It scares me if I think my hunger is going away, but I feel so sick I just don't wanna eat!

When are the ladies in US getting their scans? I had mine at 6 wks and apparently won't get another until 20 wks..is that normal? It seems so long to wait!

When are the ladies in US getting their scans? I had mine at 6 wks and apparently won't get another until 20 wks..is that normal? It seems so long to wait!

I live in California and am a member of Kaiser Permanente. I'm getting my first scan at 6 weeks 2 days. After that the next one is apparently between 10-12 weeks, and after that 20. That does seem like a really, really long time to wait. Can you maybe request one in between?

Yes that is normal...with our first I didnt get any until I was 17 and a half weeks cause we were just going to wait til the 20wk scan when I went to book it in they said "can you bring your other scans with you" and I was like "What other scans?" and the lady was like "girl you dont have any scans? get down here we will do it now!" LOL hilarious.
Unless you want the downsydrome test at 12wks you really dont get another scan til the gender one at 20wks.
We just booked in for an early scan to check heart beat etc next week...so excited!

Next time I go in I'm going to ask my midwife if it would be possible to get one at 12 wks, I don't think that I can wait until 20 wks to see babes again!

I live in California and am a member of Kaiser Permanente. I'm getting my first scan at 6 weeks 2 days. After that the next one is apparently between 10-12 weeks, and after that 20. That does seem like a really, really long time to wait. Can you maybe request one in between?

We got one at 12 and one at 20.... That's it!

the new little bean gets a scan this coming Friday 16th! We tried to get an earlier appointment but it was booked up. So I had to ask Hubby to swap shifts with one of his co-workers so he can come along too. I hope he can come along. Makes the whole event seem more "REAL" when the hubbies get to see the beanie and makes them feel more involved.

yay for a scan libbysmum! i have my scan on the 16th as well!! :happydance:

So jealous of all these scans!
My boobs are super sore today as my right nipple feels like its being burnt :(
Had to dig my old nursing bras out fr a bit of comfort! :rofl:

well the radiologist found the blob haha. bother by belly and transvaginal. but also seen another area that could be the making of a twin. obviously can't tell if there's more then one in a sac currently. ill post the only 2 pics she gave me. none show the second area of fluid tho. she called it a physiological decidual reaction. it measured 6mm x 5mm x 4mm. so gotta wait to find out about that spot. and the baby had a heart beat we seen and heard it it was amazing. its only 124bpm but just barely started beating so that's why its low.

Yay! How are you feeling? That's very exciting! :happydance:

Thanks everyone! Going off for my bloods today, hoping it all comes back okay. :flower:

Hope everything turns out okay with your bloods Whigfield!

I've been having some cramping and a sore lower back today. The nausea has gone so I'm so scared something's up :(. But I did another test and the line went dark red instantly. That's a good sign right?

6 + 2 days....and the nausea hit me this morning!! I still haven't been sick but I did have to have a few pretend gags. Ergh it was horrendous! It's taken 2 hours to make me feel better, and I'm off work today luckily. Im so nervous that I am not going to be able to hold my food at work which wouldn't be good!!

Morning Ladies... Hope everyone is well!
Today I hit the six week mark... Time is passing so slowly and I still done really 'feel pregnant' which I'm not sure i should be worried about it or not? It is normal to have no symptoms still at 6weeks? It's starting to become really hard not telling people especially at work!!

Hope ur all well today! Xxx

so glad to hear that everything is going so well and that so many of you might just be having TWINS!!!! i should hear back from my doctor today about my bloodwork since i was having some spotting but last night was the last time i saw nething and this morning no sign of no blood so im hoping that its a good sign and that she is going to tell me that all is WELL. i should be going for my scan either on the 16th or the following week, i really wanna see my baby to reasure myself that everything is ok but at the same time i dont mind waiting alil longer because then will get to see the baby even better:) and then around 18-20weeks is when she'll send me for another one then at the end i think around 30something weeks they send u for one to make sure the baby good to be born i also live in the US i live in MARYLAND well i gotta run ladies gotta drive DH to work and drop the kids off at school

Awww nice I have been to Maryland twice as I have friends there...they live at the end of the red line but off hand I can't think of the name of the station hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->