~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

JP19- I'm not feeling all that pregnant either, except for the fatigue...that part has definitely kicked in. My boobs are only slightly sore, no nausea, some constipation, bloating comes and goes.

I'm not complaining, mind you~if I could somehow be one of the lucky ones to escape morning sickness I would be quite happy...though it is still too early to count my blessings. My sister's started between 6-8 weeks with both of her pregnancies. I'm getting acupuncture, and one of the points I've been getting is supposed to help with morning sickness. So far it seems to be working.

Awww nice I have been to Maryland twice as I have friends there...they live at the end of the red line but off hand I can't think of the name of the station hmmm

umm im trying to think of it too lol i live in baltimore its not bad what i really like is the weather here never gets too bad once in a blue moon we might get something BIG!! or the weather man "say" its going to be big but then NEVER is BAD WEATHER SCARES ME:p have u ever been to ocean city?! if not u should go its not as nice as where u live im sure but its good fun and MMM we got good crabs and seafood but again im sure where u live is better:thumbup:

JP19- I'm not feeling all that pregnant either, except for the fatigue...that part has definitely kicked in. My boobs are only slightly sore, no nausea, some constipation, bloating comes and goes.

I'm not complaining, mind you~if I could somehow be one of the lucky ones to escape morning sickness I would be quite happy...though it is still too early to count my blessings. My sister's started between 6-8 weeks with both of her pregnancies. I'm getting acupuncture, and one of the points I've been getting is supposed to help with morning sickness. So far it seems to be working.

Myra, you've put me at ease - I have the same symptoms as you and am very thankful for no sickness!

Has anyone else's sense of smell gone through the roof? Especially with horrible smells? The amount of times I've gagged over the last three days from horrible smells is unbelievable...

And has anyone else's cat gone weird? My cat must know I'm PG - she keeps pawing at my belly and my boobs like they do when they're hungry! The milk's not for you, dear!!! :haha:

Sophiasmom and Cherry - I am so sorry for both of you :hugs:

Myra, you've put me at ease - I have the same symptoms as you and am very thankful for no sickness!

Has anyone else's sense of smell gone through the roof? Especially with horrible smells? The amount of times I've gagged over the last three days from horrible smells is unbelievable...

And has anyone else's cat gone weird? My cat must know I'm PG - she keeps pawing at my belly and my boobs like they do when they're hungry! The milk's not for you, dear!!! :haha:

My DD tries to suck my boobies through my clothing...I am sure she senses something is up... and yes...I literally had to leave the house today and go for a drive cause there was smoke in the air somewhere around the neighbourhood...not sure if it was a fire or what but it made my stomach churn. And another thing is I am really disgusted by my DD's milk bottles I have to rinse them out cause the milk smell makes me feel a bit yuck- same with baby food...her chicken pasta make me want to leave the room- thankfully she is at that age of wanting to feed herself.:baby:

My sitter's cat keeps coming up to me and rubbing on my belly. She said the kitty knows I'm pregnant. It's very interesting!!! My sense of smell has enhightened too!! I walked in the bedroom and I'm like UGH!!!! I asked DH if he farted!! He was like no. Then I'm like UGH!! It smells like poo in here!! He pursed his lips. I said you did!!! He said like 10 mins ago! I didn't think it'd still be there! I was like DUHH!!! You should have answered the first time!! UGH!!! It was nasty. LOL!

My sitter's cat keeps coming up to me and rubbing on my belly. She said the kitty knows I'm pregnant. It's very interesting!!! My sense of smell has enhightened too!! I walked in the bedroom and I'm like UGH!!!! I asked DH if he farted!! He was like no. Then I'm like UGH!! It smells like poo in here!! He pursed his lips. I said you did!!! He said like 10 mins ago! I didn't think it'd still be there! I was like DUHH!!! You should have answered the first time!! UGH!!! It was nasty. LOL!

my cats keep doing the same thing too there very smart!! and thats not as bad as what i go thou we DH ill be sleeping and he'll fart and pull the blanket over my head ill wake up LIKE YUCK and eewwww and start to GAG he thinks its the funniest thing ever but he didnt think it was so funni yesterday when i threw up from the SMELL bet cha he wont do it again:wacko:

One of my cats is being very clingy with me, and the other is just ignoring me! :dohh: My dogs don't seem to be any different though. Maybe it's too early for them to notice? They are boy doggies after all. :haha:

I'm finding I need to step out of the first trimester forums on this site I think. :wacko: The more I read threads, the more anxious and worried I feel when before I read them, I was feeling okay and pretty confident. I think this has contributed a lot to my anxiety so far, especially with the bleeding! :dohh:

Hi, there:) I just confirmed my pregnancy this morning. Due date July 8th. Praying for healthy little ones for everyone:)

Hi, there:) I just confirmed my pregnancy this morning. Due date July 8th. Praying for healthy little ones for everyone:)

that is such great news im also due on the 8th:) H&H 9months
how ru feeling today?!?! how is everyone feeling today?

Thank you! To you as well. Actually I don't have any symptoms yet. I just took a test today even though I was 7 days late. I just figured I would get my period soon. I'm just feeling anxious because I lost my last pregnancy at 11 weeks. How are you?

I've been feeling like morning sickness is trying to set in, definitely not full-blown or anything thankfully. Just pretty nauseous all throughout the day. Saltines and sprite have been my friend :) I'm also still so tired, I nap every day almost. Other than that, nothing really! It's not so bad right now and I'm hoping it stays that way!

Sophiasmom and Cherry, big hugs for you! :hugs: I'm so sorry you are going through this!

I have three cats who never leave me alone anymore. They always want to be snuggled up to me. I love it because kitty purrs are so relaxing :)

i've got a bit of a tummy bug at the mo with my little one too. he was throwing up last night from the top end and i was throwing up from the bottom end. DH got angry with the smells i was producing and believe me, even i was gagging at the scent. when he realised i had a tummy bug he was only a little bit nicer but kept well away from me....where is the love ha ha :shrug:

i've got a bit of a tummy bug at the mo with my little one too. he was throwing up last night from the top end and i was throwing up from the bottom end. DH got angry with the smells i was producing and believe me, even i was gagging at the scent. when he realised i had a tummy bug he was only a little bit nicer but kept well away from me....where is the love ha ha :shrug:

yuckie so sorry to hear u and the little on didnt feel good! my DS got real sick on halloween. he was throwing up coughing real bad as he got asmtha whichs makes it even worse,its just the change of the weather just always gets my baby so sick but im just glad we didnt have to make a trip to the hospital just the doctors because it get so bad that most of the time we are running to the hospital. lately we got smart and stocked up on everything he needs that both the doctor would give to him to treat it and the hospital the same,so thats good to because im DOCTOR MOM lol!! hope you two get better. im actually starting to get a stuff up nose cold and my throats been hurting bad,especailly when i first get up..i know smoking doesnt help!! yes ladies, i know i dont wanna smoke either since i found out im preggers bur im trying to quit im down to smoking about 8cigs a day and thats very good because i was smoking a pack/ whole pack 1/2 so im doing real good

Congrats to ladies with new bfps!
I'm sitting at doctor's right now, waiting to get my beta results back, haha! I hate all this waiting

Had my early scan today, was so nervous it might of been another ectopic but it isn't :) i'm measuring exactly 5 weeks 4 days :happydance: she could see the beginning of a heartbeat!!! i go back in 2 weeks for another scan, but for the time being i can finally relax a little more knowing its in the right place :). I thought it may of been twins or i was futher along as my tests were really dark at only 12dpo but turns out i just had high hormones

you can't see much but there is a small sac inside the clear part, i was concerned when i first saw it but she said at how far along i am this is exactly what we should be seeing :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/missangel237/photo-3.jpg

:hi:, May I join? Am due 7th July and would really like some bump buddies to share the journey with as this is my first!

Congratulations to all of you ladies who have got your :bfp: recently

:flower:

Yay for the new BFPs and what a cute scan! :happydance:

Got my beta results.. 12346. :happydance:

The doctor said it was a lucky number because it was almost a "12345" sequence! :haha:

congrats to the new ladies!

whig that's some cool numbers :haha:

still feeling quite normal here, accept smelling everything and funny taste in my mouth! anyone know if the taste is gonna last all pregnancy, i didn't have it last time? xx

congrats to all the new bfps!!

well 6 weeks and 1 day and starting to feel queasy! not sick yet, just not right.

Any one else gone off food? Im just not hungry any more. :shrug:

My cat isnt overly bothered with me, but my inlaws cat wont leave me alone when we go round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->