~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

My male cat who normally keeps to himself has been super snuggly with me..my female couldn't be bothered, she's probably mad that we spayed her lol. It's strange how animals sense these things.

My dog's the same!! She usually pulls when we take her out for a walk so I've been a bit reluctant to do so since finding out that I'm pregnant but when I took her out the other night she didn't pull at all and trotted along beside me!!

I'll agree that animal's sense more than humans do!!!

:flower:

Congratulations to all the new BFP, hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months.

Our youngest female cat seems to be quite clingy at the moment, she just keeps wanting to sit on my breasts, which is really annoying as she is heavy and my breasts are quite tender!

Alannadee-I've had the exact opposite i am extremely hungry, almost hourly even if i eat a lot. i started throwing up yesterday and since i have been so much more hungry since i keep poking up half the things i eat!

Alannadee-I've had the exact opposite i am extremely hungry, almost hourly even if i eat a lot. i started throwing up yesterday and since i have been so much more hungry since i keep poking up half the things i eat!

im normally a food person, always snacking and eating, bt these last couple of weeks im just not bothered, one meal a day and a few crackers here and there. nothing appeals to me.

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/fuknprinczess2003/1352432548706.jpg

those who have a hard time seeing ultrasounds heres a break down. sorry the bennett isn't suppose to have one T. lol. there was a better and bigger view of the second sac but she didn't give me that picture :(. owell ill get more on the 15th

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/fuknprinczess2003/PicsArt_1352482295597.jpg

Had my first bit of queasiness today..din't help that one of the cats decided to poop on the hall rug and I had to clean it up (gag!) Animal feces and a heightened sense of smell don't mix well at all! Hoping this isn't the start of full blown morning sickness.

I'm starting to get to the point that I can't eat large amounts in one sitting. I notice that I have to eat smaller amounts more frequently. My grandmother, whose staying with me helping with the kids while my DH is away, is starting to ask questions. "why are you eating so much?" when in fact I'm not eating more, just more often. Lol
I've noticed I'm turned off by the smell of coffee. I use to love drinking it but I can't stand the smell right now. I get hungry more often but can only eat smaller amounts.
I'm really hoping MS stays away! 2 weeks 4 days till my ultrasound and first appointment! :D

Thank you! To you as well. Actually I don't have any symptoms yet. I just took a test today even though I was 7 days late. I just figured I would get my period soon. I'm just feeling anxious because I lost my last pregnancy at 11 weeks. How are you?

Oh wow that is the exactly what happened to our last pregnancy! I was 11wks and 3days when they found there was no heartbeat :( Was a really painful experience- I am so sorry for your loss and pray that this one is a sticky healthy baby:):thumbup:

Carol: maybe this one's a girl?? I had weird metal taste in my mouth with my DD.

June: Yes, coffee doesn't appeal to me...I had a chai latte yesterday and that seemed to do ok in my tummy.

Abigail: Yuck you poor thing! I am toilet training the 16mth old...she missed the potty so guess who had to clean up :) At least with a doggy you can put them outside lol

welcome to all the new ladies with BFPs!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Today was a hard day for me at work. My coworker said some things that really bothered me and I had a hard time determining if I should go to my supervisor or not. Well, I decided to talk to her while no one else was around and she was appalled at what I had told her. It's ridiculous that some people have the nerve to do what they do at work and not be ashamed of it. They actually brag about it. It ate me up so much inside that when I finally told her I was a little relieved but it still bothered me. I'm going to go to the store and buy some veggies and fruits. I guess I better eat more of those since having high blood pressure and no call from the docs to get me in sooner. Hopefully everything will be fine when I go for my appt in exactly 2 weeks and 3 days!!!! I'm feeling a bit more crampy today than yesterday. So I'm trying not to worry about it and just thinking of it as baby expanding!! :) Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Talk about hormone overload! Hubby and I finally got to watching that What to Expect When You're Expecting movie, and
when it got to the part where that girl miscarried.. I started sobbing and had to turn the movie off! I literally couldn't watch it anymore! :dohh:

:blush:

whigfield- aww, haha. i probably would do the same. it's tough to even think about that happening.
serenity- exciting scan pictures! I wonder if there will be a 2nd in there!
jjsmom- don't stress yourself out too much! good luck dealing with those people.. enjoy the fruits and veggies, ha!

-I haven't had any ms YET. seems like quite a few of you are already feeling it somewhat. not looking forward to that symptom..lol

-I got my bloodwork results before i left the doctor's today. beta hcg level was 339. she didn't say much about it other than they'd check on monday to see if it had doubled so I'm hoping it's normal? she also did a pelvic exam and said cervix is closed and not exactly sure why I was bleeding/spotting, but no cramps is a good sign. still makes me nervous.

sparkles- that is what my ultrasound look like when i got it done at the ER but i was 5w 3d mine scared me alittle bit too but the teach told me it was normal being this early,to tell u the truth i keep getting scared especially since i been having some spotting it keeps stopping then starting then stopping then starting but it hasnt got heavy or no cramps or pains and my midwife told me to just rest up and not to stress but its just so hard when it took 2yrs to get pregnant!! i even had a dream that my hcg levels went down :-( god i hope not i called the office to see about my blood work it wasnt back today but she told me to call before 12tomorrow so im gonna make sure i do that because i just cant stop worrying intill i hear some good news, i go back on the 15th to see my midwife again and she said she'll send me for another ultrasound since when the hospital did one i was too early to really see the baby good and the teach wouldnt print the picture cause she said she couldnt! so next week ill be 6w 5d on thursday so will get to see the baby real good:) fx for everything being ok i bet u cant wait to go back

serenity- wow u/s pics look good and twins thats great good luck to u

whig-ive got that movie on dvd my DS actually is the one who wanted it he beg me for it mommy i want the movie with the ladies with the big bellys haha he to cute i liked it thou i thought it was cute lol DUDES GROUP was funny

whigfield- aww, haha. i probably would do the same. it's tough to even think about that happening.
jjsmom- don't stress yourself out too much! good luck dealing with those people.. enjoy the fruits and veggies, ha!

-I haven't had any ms YET. seems like quite a few of you are already feeling it somewhat. not looking forward to that symptom..lol

-I got my bloodwork results before i left the doctor's today. beta hcg level was 339. she didn't say much about it other than they'd check on monday to see if it had doubled so I'm hoping it's normal? she also did a pelvic exam and said cervix is closed and not exactly sure why I was bleeding/spotting, but no cramps is a good sign. still makes me nervous.

ive been going threw the same thing luminescent and my midwife said my cervix was also closed she said it can be normal and actually alot of woman go threw it,i know i did with my first pregnancy and i know it can be very scarey!! u know my HCG levels were little on the low side at first the day after i found out i was pregnant they were only like 24 then a week later was 509 then this week they were 5716 and tomorrow ill be seeing if their still going up and not down im so scared i really was hoping the office wouldve been able to tell me today but my blood test wasnt back yet im really about to run back to the ER but idk i need to just try and relax i even had a dream alittle while ago that the doctor gave me bad news that scared the living hell about me but im gonna just keep resting up and ill know something by 12 wish me luck and im sure all is well with u too:hugs::hugs:

Sparkles, glad to hear that with your HCG being high and that you got a great positive at only 12dpo that you still have one bean in there! I'm going to be ecstatic with one bean, but OH keeps insisting there are two in there from my very positive HCG test at 12dpo. So we'll see what happens as the days continue on! I'm still cramping some tonight. It might be partially gas too though. I am sitting down now and I can hear my tummy making noises. So not really sure. At least no spotting and hoping that stays away and that everything will be great with my blood pressure until I get in to see the doc. They didn't call me today so they must not have had any cancellations. I am going to go tomorrow and purchase a blood pressure cuff to take my blood pressure regularly to monitor it. Then if it gets high I can go to the ER.

Oh, and I asked DS when we got home tonight to go in the living room and watch tv or play his games because mommy needs some quiet time to relax and calm down.

ive been going threw the same thing luminescent and my midwife said my cervix was also closed she said it can be normal and actually alot of woman go threw it,i know i did with my first pregnancy and i know it can be very scarey!! u know my HCG levels were little on the low side at first the day after i found out i was pregnant they were only like 24 then a week later was 509 then this week they were 5716 and tomorrow ill be seeing if their still going up and not down im so scared i really was hoping the office wouldve been able to tell me today but my blood test wasnt back yet im really about to run back to the ER but idk i need to just try and relax i even had a dream alittle while ago that the doctor gave me bad news that scared the living hell about me but im gonna just keep resting up and ill know something by 12 wish me luck and im sure all is well with u too:hugs::hugs:

mine said the same thing! I was like.. why do I have to be one of the few women who have to go through this?? haha. so much more stress :wacko:
it sounds like your hcg is going up perfectly, good luck! that dream would freak me out, but it's probably just because there's a lot on your mind. I hope this blood test looks good for you!! :flower:

Well, baby is THOROUGHLY suppressing my immune system. I ended up in the ER last night with a 102 temperature, dehydration, and strep throat...was given 2 liters of fluids and antibiotics for the strep. I can't help but worry about whether this is affecting baby. Plus, I feel absolutely miserable :( Anyone else getting sick early on?

Love seeing the early scans! Congrats on beautiful heartbeats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->