~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I am so worried about getting sick...I currently have a sore throat and went out ASAP and got something to suck...I am too scared to take any proper medicines!

I am so worried about getting sick...I currently have a sore throat and went out ASAP and got something to suck...I am too scared to take any proper medicines!

I seem to wake up with a sore throat every night but after my morning shower, I forget I'd even had one.

I thought I'd posted my scan here but realized I'd just put it on another thread. To add to the pics of early scans...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
Hello ladies!!! I obviously have a lot of catching up to do over this weekend, sorry I've been pretty much MIA, super busy week.

Welcome to our new ladies!!!

Early US tomorrow morning at 8 am. Hoping to see this little bean with a hearbeat.

I'm saddened to see that we have 2 more angels, for those of you whom those precious angels belong to, I'm so so sorry for your loss.

luminescent- i know it def sucks being one of the woman who have to go threw the spotting,you know with my son i felt alittle bit better because i was like 6w 3d when i started spotting so you know got to hear the heartbeat see him moving around like alittle gummie bear in there!! but when i went to the er the other day i was only 5w 3d so wasnt much in there to see yet which really sucked but like i said im not gushing blood or clotting or cramping or none of the above you know its mostly just when i wipe and its not even there all the time it comes and goes and comes and goes i wish it JUST GO! and my cervixs being closed is a good sign ill just feel alot better when they tell me my levels tomorrow and then next fri i should go for my ultrasound

lilboogie- im so very sorri that u got sick like that im sure the baby is doing just fine,i havent felt to good myself when i wake up my nose is running my throat is hurting and at night i feel super crappy too then to top it off DS doesnt know what SLEEPING MEANS he just goes and goes and goes i think it might be time to tell him and my mother that im pregnant because i need there help so i dont stress out as much but then im scared my mother is going to stress me out more and the sad thing is i dont even live with HER!!! hubby working over night all weekend so i have no help his kids are even over here too well our kids because i see them as mine too but thank god their all sleep already now only if DS would sleep im so tired

my DH just made me upset cause he was suppose to babysit for me so I can go out with my friends as it is one of thems hens party and he has known about this for weeks and so what did he do? he is going to be working an extra shift at work...baaagh! Sorry for the vent!

I'm feeling awful this morning with a sore throte and cough/cold!
I'm also too scared to take anything... Looks like I'll be off oh. On the hunt of lemons and Manuka honey today!
Hope your all ok!
Loving the scan pics, tho wish I had one of my own :(

evening ladies!
im feeling awful today :( a little bit of stretching cramps and waves of sickness!!
plus ive been shaking alot which is strange but my sugar levels are fine... :( early bed i think lol

evening ladies!
im feeling awful today :( a little bit of stretching cramps and waves of sickness!!
plus ive been shaking alot which is strange but my sugar levels are fine... :( early bed i think lol

Get hubby to take over the parenting for a couple of days...rest up and take care of yourself...hot water bottle? Heatpack? vapor rub? honey and lemon drink?

yeah i think that is a great idea! he can have little miss all day tomorrow :) i feel exhausted lately!
hope everyone is going good xx

Good morning ladies!! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend :) I'm off to the hospital for my 12 hour shift :/ ugh
I would've rather slept in this morning. Anyway, I don't get off work till 7pm tonight! Let the countdown begin!

good morning ladies,
how is everyone and their growing bumps doing?! im doing ok had some sickness this morning but im feeling better now,i really dont know why some wish they would get morning sickness because i don't wish it at all not even those who want it:-/ it seem like all of our DH are being such meany lately i know mine is but i gotta go take DS to bowling he on a team and bowls every saturday he LOVEs it:) well i ttyl have a wonderful weekend ladies

good morning ladies,
how is everyone and their growing bumps doing?! im doing ok had some sickness this morning but im feeling better now,i really dont know why some wish they would get morning sickness because i don't wish it at all not even those who want it:-/ it seem like all of our DH are being such meany lately i know mine is but i gotta go take DS to bowling he on a team and bowls every saturday he LOVEs it:) well i ttyl have a wonderful weekend ladies

Some people (like me) like the MS because it reassures me that my hormones are at a good level. I don't like it at the time but I feel reassured by it deffinately.
It's only a short time we feel like it in the grand scheme.....

:happydance:and we have a heartbeat!!!!:happydance:

their picture printer was down, so I'll have to toss the CD into the computer and upload later.

HB 122
Measuring at 6+2 which puts me at July 4th, but I am keeping my July 5th!!

I'm so relieved!!!:dance::yipee::wohoo:

seeing our little bean was amazing!!!

That's great Mvosse!!! So great to see.

I was feeling really nauseous yesterday - but now today I'm not. :-? Still felt a little shakey this morning but not anywhere near as crap as yesterday.

Just hope everything is ok, is it normal to come in waves day by day?

Sue_88 my nausea comes and goes, it's different every day....so I would say normal...

:happydance:and we have a heartbeat!!!!:happydance:

their picture printer was down, so I'll have to toss the CD into the computer and upload later.

HB 122
Measuring at 6+2 which puts me at July 4th, but I am keeping my July 5th!!

I'm so relieved!!!:dance::yipee::wohoo:

seeing our little bean was amazing!!!

That's so great!!! I can't wait tI see my beans heartbeat!!

What about cramping? Does everyone still get minor cramps? They are in my belly and back, quite mild but noticeable. Different to AF, AF is strong and all in my belly. The back ache is something new!

I've still been having queasiness in the mornings. I bought some emetrol, OTC children's anti-nausea liquid med, its on the list on meds that are ok. It seems to help a little. I've been eating small amounts frequently to help with the nausea.
What's everyone else doing to curb the queasy/nauseas feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->