~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

What about cramping? Does everyone still get minor cramps? They are in my belly and back, quite mild but noticeable. Different to AF, AF is strong and all in my belly. The back ache is something new!

I still get cramping off and on. Very mild and not like AF either. I guess it's a good thing. Means my hormones are building and baby is growing hopefully :)

What about cramping? Does everyone still get minor cramps? They are in my belly and back, quite mild but noticeable. Different to AF, AF is strong and all in my belly. The back ache is something new!

I still get cramping off and on. Very mild and not like AF either. I guess it's a good thing. Means my hormones are building and baby is growing hopefully :)

Yes that's what I think too when I feel it. That the little one is just getting bigger & bigger so needs some more room! :)

I'm eating little & often to help with the queasy feelings when I have them.

Hi ladies :wave: Sorry I keep going mia for a bit. I am still really really sick, have been getting the doctor to try me on different meds for my hyperemesis, but nothing seems to work. I am so severly sick I dont have much energy to do much at all. So am trying to keep up with this thread but normally end up reading rather than posting.

Hope all you gals are well... xxx

I'm still not having much in the way of symptoms...I'm definately bloated, and gassy, and have a back ache, and a stuffy nose, but that's it, really. I thought that I might have had the smallest wave of naseau last night, which excited me, lol....I too, am one of those people that hate morning sickness, but am relieved to get it.

I'm also sick....just a sore throat and a stuffed nose (more than the pregnancy stuffed nose, lol), with some coughing and sneezing, so far. Both of my kids are sick, so we all spent yesterday snuggling on the couch, watching movies, which was really nice, actually.

I am SO jealous of all of your early scans! I don't even have my first appointment until November 23rd, when I'll be 7 weeks, 1 day. I assume I'll be having quite a few scans, b/c I'm terrified to lose this baby too (lost our son at 18 weeks along in July). I had an u/s at 14 weeks last time, and I was in so much pain from all of the water that I drank for it. They let me go to the bathroom before, because I was almost in tears, and then the tech made me go again in the middle of the scan because I was so full. He then said that you can drink half of what they say to, and it would be just fine. Definately doing that this time! Hoping it's scheduled rather soon, as we would love to put a picture of the scan either in frames and then wrap them for Christmas presents, or inside a Christmas card for everyone to open on Christmas:) The first trimester ends on Dec 27th, so we're ok with letting family know a couple of days early. It's been SO hard not to say anything thus far though.....especially to my mom....45 days until Christmas!!!!

Oh! I'm now an appleseed!!!!:happydance:

I paid for a private scan today because I had some more bright red bleeding, this time with clots. :nope:

And....

We didn't need to do a transvaginal scan! We saw our little bean abdominally, with a heartbeat and a heart rate of 125bpm. :) The sonographer even let us listen to it which was mindblowing!!

We're only measuring 5w6d so I'm guessing I must have implanted late, but it fits in quite nicely with the HCG levels I've been getting that previously I thought were "low" for my dates. So I guess I'm only 6w tomorrow! :haha:

We couldn't see anything clearly to determine if there were 2 or not, so that will wait until the next scan with the EPAU. Also, the sonographer thinks the bleeding is coming from the area we identified on the last scan, which is still there on this one.

Also, the bean has grown to 0.32mm. So tiny yet so cute! :cloud9:

I paid for a private scan today because I had some more bright red bleeding, this time with clots. :nope:

And....

We didn't need to do a transvaginal scan! We saw our little bean abdominally, with a heartbeat and a heart rate of 125bpm. :) The sonographer even let us listen to it which was mindblowing!!

We're only measuring 5w6d so I'm guessing I must have implanted late, but it fits in quite nicely with the HCG levels I've been getting that previously I thought were "low" for my dates. So I guess I'm only 6w tomorrow! :haha:

We couldn't see anything clearly to determine if there were 2 or not, so that will wait until the next scan with the EPAU. Also, the sonographer thinks the bleeding is coming from the area we identified on the last scan, which is still there on this one.

how do u get a private scan like where should i call?!?! when i was at the hospital thursday i measure 5w 3d so today im 5w 6d which also puts me at 6weeks tomorrow i think im about to go to the hospital im so scare my blood work still hasnt came back from the doctor im just so stressed out me and dh arent getting along im just so tired i thought maybe id be less stress if i stayed at my moms for a couple of days but she keeps on yelling that im sleeping to much idk what to do im about to just break down and tell her but then idk i just duno

And....

congratulations!! every time you post about good results it gives me hope, because I have been getting the same type of bleeding and haven't had a scan yet (hopefully monday), but everything seems fine otherwise.
:happydance:

I'm still not having much in the way of symptoms...I'm definately bloated, and gassy, and have a back ache, and a stuffy nose, but that's it, really. I thought that I might have had the smallest wave of naseau last night, which excited me, lol....I too, am one of those people that hate morning sickness, but am relieved to get it.

I'm also sick....just a sore throat and a stuffed nose (more than the pregnancy stuffed nose, lol), with some coughing and sneezing, so far. Both of my kids are sick, so we all spent yesterday snuggling on the couch, watching movies, which was really nice, actually.

I am SO jealous of all of your early scans! I don't even have my first appointment until November 23rd, when I'll be 7 weeks, 1 day. I assume I'll be having quite a few scans, b/c I'm terrified to lose this baby too (lost our son at 18 weeks along in July). I had an u/s at 14 weeks last time, and I was in so much pain from all of the water that I drank for it. They let me go to the bathroom before, because I was almost in tears, and then the tech made me go again in the middle of the scan because I was so full. He then said that you can drink half of what they say to, and it would be just fine. Definately doing that this time! Hoping it's scheduled rather soon, as we would love to put a picture of the scan either in frames and then wrap them for Christmas presents, or inside a Christmas card for everyone to open on Christmas:) The first trimester ends on Dec 27th, so we're ok with letting family know a couple of days early. It's been SO hard not to say anything thus far though.....especially to my mom....45 days until Christmas!!!!

Oh! I'm now an appleseed!!!!:happydance:

I don't have much for symptoms either. feel bloated once in a while and have been extremely tired, but my super sore boobs are the only constant thing I have going. haha.
a movie day on the couch sounds like a fantastic idea :D
also, I'll probably be letting people know on or around christmas also. I'm so excited!

ive had a few more queasy moments today, so just waiting to see if full blown ms kicks in.
still only 1 sore boob! is any one else one sided? lol

i am constantly waiting for that 'something is wrong' feeling that ive had with my last pregnancies. trying not to worry thou, hoping the midwife will send me for an early scan when i go in a couple of weeks.

And....

how do u get a private scan like where should i call?!?! when i was at the hospital thursday i measure 5w 3d so today im 5w 6d which also puts me at 6weeks tomorrow i think im about to go to the hospital im so scare my blood work still hasnt came back from the doctor im just so stressed out me and dh arent getting along im just so tired i thought maybe id be less stress if i stayed at my moms for a couple of days but she keeps on yelling that im sleeping to much idk what to do im about to just break down and tell her but then idk i just duno

Search for independent places that do pregnancy scans in your area.. I paid £135 for this scan today.

I'm sure it will be okay, keep positive! :hugs:

And....

congratulations!! every time you post about good results it gives me hope, because I have been getting the same type of bleeding and haven't had a scan yet (hopefully monday), but everything seems fine otherwise.
:happydance:

Really glad I can help reassure. :hugs:

Hello girls :wave: can I join you?

I got a BFP last week and found out I'm expecting 13th July, there is already quite a few that day. My birthday is on the 4th too (also a popular date) :happydance:

I have a little boy called jack who is 14 months old and before him I had a mmc in 2010 so I am cautiously excited about this little bean.
No symptoms at all so a little worried but trying to stay positive.

I can't catch up on all the pages but it would be lovely to get to know you girls and spend the next 9 months together :flower:

I got a BFP last week and found out I'm expecting 13th July, there is already quite a few that day. My birthday is on the 4th too (also a popular date) :happydance:

I have a little boy called jack who is 14 months old and before him I had a mmc in 2010 so I am cautiously excited about this little bean.

I can't catch up on all the pages but it would be lovely to get to know you girls and spend the next 9 months together :flower:

congrats that is so wonderful!! im so happy for you wow july 13th well i cant talk im due the 8th its just crazy that their are so many of us in july and there are more to come because july has what 31 days?!?!?!? my cousin birthday is the 4th also i would love to have a firework baby that be so0 cool:)

well i have a 5yr old little boy name eric and this will be me and DH first child together ive been have some spotting so i went to the er on wed they said everything looked good but they wanted me to get my levels checked again so i went to see my midwife for the first time thursday i was supposed to get my levels today but the stupid front desk ladie called my dads number i dont even know how they got my dads number after i gave her my number 20 different time between today and yesterday ugh and now i gotta wait till MONDAy the message said so idk i might run to the hospital to get checked out because im really scared as ive been TTC for 2+yrs H&H 9 months to ya:hugs:

Congrats Kaths!! happy and healthy 9 months to us all!!! :) It's wonderful seeing all these new BFP's for July!!! My birthday is the 9th so I'm excited to have one around that as well! My sister was like another July baby?? HAHA! She had my first nephew on my little brothers bday and she had my second nephew on my birthday. So we'll have 3 with birthdays in July!!

I felt quite queasy this morning. I was fine while I was sitting here in bed waiting for DS and OH to get ready and as soon as I walked out to my car and sat down it hit me! I was breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth. My DS was like mommy are you ok??? I took a min to respond and said yes i'm just trying not to get sick. He's like oh yeah you need to eat mommy!! The baby needs food!! Then he kept asking a million other questions and I'm like sweetie I can't really talk right now so I can make it through this while I'm driving. LOL! So we got to Texas Roadhouse for lunch (had to please DS since he's been begging for it for over a month). Glad they give you rolls to start out!! I grabbed one and started chowing on it! LOL! Felt better immediately!

And....

Search for independent places that do pregnancy scans in your area.. I paid £135 for this scan today.

I'm sure it will be okay, keep positive! :hugs:

thanks whig im so happy that everything is going good for you because ive also been going threw almost the same story,you know the day after i found out i was pregnant i went to the hospital the next day and my HCG levels were only like 20something so i was so scared of how low they were!.
Then i went about a week later because i couldnt get in with my doctor yet so i wanted to make sure they were going up,not only that but i had really bad ear infection too and they went up to 509:) so that mad me little happer but then i seen everyone else levels and got scared AGAIN.
Well then last week i scared having some spotting it start stop start start stop and so on so i run to the ER AGAIN and she said my cervixs were closed it was only little bit of blood and my levels went up to 5716 so i went seen my midwife thursday and i was supposed to get my levels back yesterday or today but the stupid lady at the desk kept calling my father phone and not MINE!!!!!! i dont even know how they got my dads number thats just crazy idk what im gonna do its just been a very very bad bad stressful day and im just ready to go back to bed and sleep my problems away maybe ill just go to the ER tomorrow but your storie def gives me lots of HOPE so thank you for sharing<3:hugs:

It's so worrying isn't it, :hugs: another 7 weeks seems a long time until the 12 weeks scans. Hope it goes fast!

thanks whig im so happy that everything is going good for you because ive also been going threw almost the same story,you know the day after i found out i was pregnant i went to the hospital the next day and my HCG levels were only like 20something so i was so scared of how low they were!.
Then i went about a week later because i couldnt get in with my doctor yet so i wanted to make sure they were going up,not only that but i had really bad ear infection too and they went up to 509:) so that mad me little happer but then i seen everyone else levels and got scared AGAIN.
Well then last week i scared having some spotting it start stop start start stop and so on so i run to the ER AGAIN and she said my cervixs were closed it was only little bit of blood and my levels went up to 5716 so i went seen my midwife thursday and i was supposed to get my levels back yesterday or today but the stupid lady at the desk kept calling my father phone and not MINE!!!!!! i dont even know how they got my dads number thats just crazy idk what im gonna do its just been a very very bad bad stressful day and im just ready to go back to bed and sleep my problems away maybe ill just go to the ER tomorrow but your storie def gives me lots of HOPE so thank you for sharing<3:hugs:

That's so annoying! Is there still time for them to get the levels to you today or is it too late now?

Sleep is definitely a good thing. Even though I've had a good result today I worry ALL THE TIME and sleeping helps (I can't worry when I'm asleep :haha:) If you're worried definitely go to the ER, but I'm sure you'll be just fine hun! :hugs: :flower:

Congrats and welcome! :happydance:

Try not to worry about the no symptoms - I have no symptoms really either, except for occasional tiredness and on/off sore boobs (mostly off these days), and today we saw our bean with a healthy beating heart. :thumbup:

Ladies, should I change my due date/ticker? On Wednesday I was "measuring" approximately 5w3d, and today I was measured at 5w6d - these dates have progressed properly and the HCG levels for them sound really good rather than low (according to O date I should be 6w3d..), but I'm thinking maybe I just implanted late? :shrug:

jj- im so jealous i love love love love love the texas road house mmm and i love the rolls they bring out with the apple butter Mmmmmmmm they always have good food, DS love throwing peanuts on the floor too. Im so hungry now and alls i want is the road house now ugh

whig- yeah its to late i cant believe she waited till she was about to walk out the office to call and then i give her my HOUSE # and she calls my DADS phone, ugh like i said i dont even know how the even got his NUMBER.
Not to say but i don't want my mom & dad to know yet and when they leave a message on his phone saying hi yes im such and such from harbors WOMAN care calling nikki about some RESULTS like REALLY!! ugh todays just been the worse day ever...i just wanna cry and not be bother also id go with your ultrasound due date i changed my ticker according to my LMP my was june 28th 2013 but i dont always have a 28 cycle days and of course this just happens to be the first month i didnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->