~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I got my 3+ on the digital today. I've been tracking it, but now I can't since they don't go any higher. My levels must have been quite high because it showed up SO fast.

Good morning girls, I had my good friends hens party yesterday...my DH babysat for me so I could go and have some "me" time. I had been feeling really ill before going out but once I got there and ate something I felt good again. Am really concerned though that my belly is protruding already. I am certain it is bloat and post baby fat from my last pregnancies. Was very hard to find something to wear!
Has anyone else woken up with bad back aches? I woke up this morning and could barely move my neck cause my back hurt so bad. Perhaps I just slept wrongly.

Hey ladies
How's everyone weekend going? Mines going ok me ds and the rest of the kids are at the out door ice rink but don't worry im just watching!
DS drove me nuts with his skates at first, he kept saying their to big to small not tight enough then their to tight ugh so I was just about to leave when finally the guy who works here help thank god for him because I don't have much patients being pregnant plus im super tired and dh is at work.
I'll be so happy when he's off call but even when he not on call they still be asking him to come in and he always goes!!ahh well.
I so tired I've been up since 7:30 and all I wanna do is take a long long long long nap and that's just what I plan on doing!!!
Its so nice out side:Di think it's probably like in the high 60 with lots of sun shine!!! I can't wait to have a summer baby because ds b'day is October so I really couldn't take him out when he was born but I can't wait to go for nice walks outside
dove- that is soo cool that your getting up there I turn 6wwwks today its starting to go little fast now can't wait to start showing!!!
Karry-yeah im glad all well and no it not the only one I can barely brush they hurt so bad or bleed so bad I'll live though
Well hope everyone having a safe good weekend

Hi!!! Can i join? Just found out i am pregnant today, a week before my wedding :D Im due on the 17th July 2013. I already have a little boy who's 20 months. Can't believe how many July babies there are already!!! Amazing!

Hi Ladies! Hope your all well today?

I was just wandering if anyone here had been offered of given the flu jab. I have my first midwife Appt on Tuesday an know it will be offered to me.
I'm not sure if to have it of not as I've heard it can actually make you quite ill for a few days... And been in the final 4 weeks of my university course I cannot get ill! But at the same time i wanna do everything i can to protect this baby.
So just wandered if anyone can share their experience of it?? Thanks xx

I had my Flu Jab on Monday from the Doctor.

I felt a little coldy on Friday, fine yesterday, then a tiny bit coldy today. Nothing that I would consider major though, in fact barely noticed that I'd had a jab, so for me it's been fine, and worth it.

My mother had it last year, and it caused her to get very ill, and loose the use of her arm for a few months - very frightening. So I know both sides of the story.

I wasn't sure whether to have it because of this, but then I have been quite susceptible to flu over the last few years and I get very sick from the virus, so I didn't want to risk it with the baby.

If you are generally very healthy, rare to suffer from colds etc I would really explore the option of not having the jab.

I'm definitely going to have the flu jab. I had the flu and a chest infection when i was 39 weeks pregnant with my last little one, i honestly thought i was going to die! :wacko: Paracetamol and antibs were useless!

I'm craving Tuna!! But not the flavour of tuna, I just want the texture of tinned tuna. I am salivating thinking about it, I can imagine it in my mouth! Gahhhh, any recommendations to forget about it?!?!?! Ive already had my quota of 1 tin this week!!

Have you tried tinned chicken? They have it in the store right next to the tuna and the texture is exactly the same! It was strange that it has the texture of tuna and flavor of chicken- but tasty all the same

I was going to suggest the same thing as Myra! The canned chicken has the exact texture but not the taste of tuna :)

Oooooo thanks both! The craving is still massive, I can feel the tuna being chewed by my teeth - it's so strange!!!

I will buy chicken tomorrow!! Thank you, oh I hope it satisfies it....it's driving me crazy! :dohh::dohh:

Good morning girls, I had my good friends hens party yesterday...my DH babysat for me so I could go and have some "me" time. I had been feeling really ill before going out but once I got there and ate something I felt good again. Am really concerned though that my belly is protruding already. I am certain it is bloat and post baby fat from my last pregnancies. Was very hard to find something to wear!
Has anyone else woken up with bad back aches? I woke up this morning and could barely move my neck cause my back hurt so bad. Perhaps I just slept wrongly.

My back is like this almost every morning! I start out with a pillow between my knees to try and help but no matter what I end up with the pillow at the end of the bed under the covers because I'm so hot. But then again i wake up with the worst back pain. I've had to sit here all day and work on midterms and I'm going to take a nice hot shower to hopefully help with the upper back pain I got from that. OH is awesome though at giving me a back rub here and there.

caro103 - We have told our parents & our brothers. They were all so happy! I was out shopping with Mam yesterday & had to keep stopping her from buying things for the baby! She was even trying to convince me to buy this beautiful little dress because it was only €3 but what if it's a boy!! :haha: I told a friend too because she asked me to come visit her for the weekend of her birthday. I had to tell her because she was hoping I'd travel to the other end of the country for a mad night out which obviously I'm not going to be able to partake in. I know I could go & not drink but with the travel as well as the mad night out with only one person I'll know just sounds like a nightmare right now with the morning sickness & tiredness. She didn't seem excited at all. She said congratulations & that she was delighted for me but didn't ask how I was feeling, how far along I was, how my husband is, nothing. And hasn't texted me since :nope: Have you told your families yet? Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Yay to telling family!! glad your mum was sooo excited :D. Sorry about your friend :(, I've got an invite to my best friends hen do sitting in my events on fb that i've not replied to yet, for around end july/beginning august...not looking forward to telling her either i'm not going to be able to make it or i can only come to a day in between looking after new LO :/

Told my mum today though, she's very happy :), although not quite as excited as when I told her about my first LO but that's to be expected really :) xx

hi everyone!! welcome and congrats to all the new BFP's!! :happydance:

im now so worried about friday because its only 4 days away....im worried im going to get to the scan and there is going to be nothing there :( is this a normal feeling??

pink- congrats on ur bfp & welcome to the thread!!!

mara-i feel the same way i go see my midwife thursday and last time i seen her she said she was going to be sending me for a scan when i come see her next so ill probably go for my scan friday as well and by then i will be 6w 5d and thursday 6w 4d so i cant wait good luck to u

our scan is the same day as yours and I feel the same way - DH is being difficult saying I should have gotten a later scan so he could have asked his work to have time off and saying how hard it will be to get the time off this close to Christmas and asked if I could go by myself. I said I didn't want to go by myself- the last time I went by myself is when I was 11 wks and they found no heartbeat... I cried the whole way home. I said I wanted his support in the case that something bad happened again. He said "can't I just go to the 12wk one?" grrrrrr!!

Libbysmum my back hurts every morning now. It's better if I sleep on the couch it seems.

Mara I'm scared to death my first scan. I still deny I have symptoms. It's just not sinking in for me and I'm so worried about the scan so I put it off till nine weeks

thanks girls! i am glad im not the only one that is nervous! libbysmum i went through my missed miscarriage alone as well, my husband was at work when i went in and i was 10 weeks and there was no heartbeat and bub was measuring behind. it was horrible!! i was so nervous with my daughter having my 7 week scan, but then burst out in tears when i saw her and her heart beating, im just hoping it will be the same as that!
i have done nothing today, i am so tired and sore and feeling very sick! :(

thanks girls! i am glad im not the only one that is nervous! libbysmum i went through my missed miscarriage alone as well, my husband was at work when i went in and i was 10 weeks and there was no heartbeat and bub was measuring behind. it was horrible!! i was so nervous with my daughter having my 7 week scan, but then burst out in tears when i saw her and her heart beating, im just hoping it will be the same as that!

aww im so sorry you had to go threw that ladies, i never had to go threw that thank god but im just so scared that something is gonna go wrong since it took so long to get pregnant! i just duno what id do if that happen because i couldnt go another 2yrs ttc again idk im gonna try not to think bout it we all need to not to think bout it we are going to have nice heathly babys!!!:hugs:

im eatting baby carrots with a 1000island dressing and it taste so0o good right now

we shouldnt have to think about it, im gonna try and be as positive as i can!
i just had my lunch too and i had fried rice and it tasted fine but smelt disgusting haha i ate it anyway!

our scan is the same day as yours and I feel the same way - DH is being difficult saying I should have gotten a later scan so he could have asked his work to have time off and saying how hard it will be to get the time off this close to Christmas and asked if I could go by myself. I said I didn't want to go by myself- the last time I went by myself is when I was 11 wks and they found no heartbeat... I cried the whole way home. I said I wanted his support in the case that something bad happened again. He said "can't I just go to the 12wk one?" grrrrrr!!

Make him go!!!! I already had my husband take a sick day and tell his boss he had very important "medical exams" that day which they can't say no to! It's our first so obviously he wants to be there for a first view and to (fingers crossed) see the heartbeat, but god forbid something go wrong, you need the support too!!! I don't think I would even be able to drive myself home! Only 1 week to go before our 8 week check up and u/s, starting to go crazy!

Make him go!!!! I already had my husband take a sick day and tell his boss he had very important "medical exams" that day which they can't say no to! It's our first so obviously he wants to be there for a first view and to (fingers crossed) see the heartbeat, but god forbid something go wrong, you need the support too!!! I don't think I would even be able to drive myself home! Only 1 week to go before our 8 week check up and u/s, starting to go crazy!

Thank you Jess! I made him go ask his boss if he could get off work a couple hours early...the boss of course said he could...like they're going to say no?
Been feeling really achy and queasy all day...ate some corn chips and salsa...my eyes said YES my stomach said WHY??? Eating Buderim Ginger Bears...not helping much :dohh: gag...sometimes I am certain I would feel better if only I could vomit! Hoping it is a good sign that baby is doing great!:shrug:

:( I did some laundry and vacuumed just cause I couldn't stand the gritty feeling under my feet any longer! Our 2nd pregnancy was a missed miscarriage too :( the little embryo only measured at 7 wks and one day and I was suppose to go for my 12 week scan 3 days later- of course we had to cancel that appointment :( Totally horrible to go through that experience and I would not wish it on anyone. My friend has had 5 losses the poor girl I don't know how she had the strength emotionally, thankfully she had a healthy little boy about 8mths ago and he is the sweetest :):hugs: Hope all goes well for you- she told me there is no point in worrying to much cause worrying wont do anything- may as well spend the time enjoying our toddlers and trying to think positively about this pregnancy as much as we can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->