~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

My EDD based on LMP is 10 July 2013 :) It'll be our first after a miscarriage earlier this year. Keeping everything crossed this one goes past the 6 week marker (on Wednesday) and continues through to the end! <3 :) xxx

Congratulations and welcome!!

I have my midwife appointment tomorrow! See if she can help me with figuring out my due date!

Felt so queasy today I have eaten about 10 ginger bears and I think they have had the effect of blocking up my bowels rather than preventing morning sickness...and I thought it was difficult enough with the extra iron from the pregnancy vitamins to go to the toilet. I guess I can now add constipation to my symptoms.

Queasy, queasy, queasy!
Nearly puked in the shower yuck!
Hope everyone is well and not feeling too sick x

Yay and welcome to the new BFPs! :happydance:

@Lauki - Oooo, let me know how it goes! I have mine on Friday. :D

@Libbysmum - Sorry your OH is being difficult! My OH doesn't have a choice as I don't drive so he *has* to come to every one. :haha: Another thing is that OH told his boss that we are finally pregnant after years of trying (we also told him we were beginning fertility treatment), and have also told him that I'm having a lot of complications (bleeding) this pregnancy so he is more leninent with allowing OH days off. Luckily though OH has saved up a lot of leave and has a lot to use before April.

@mummyclo - Feel better soon! (Or don't.. I guess MS is a relief in a way?! :haha:)

Still no MS for me. Almost jealous of you ladies with it! Grass is always greener though, isn't it?? :dohh:

Bleeding is slowing down again to very light, brown spotting. I'm not counting my chickens though - it seems to do this and then speed up again. I spoke to the doctor today and he also said that, because I've been bleeding for so long now, it's unlikely to be m/c since it would have happened already. We just think I'm going to be a "bleeder". :blush:

good morning ladies!!
ugh im up again with my head in the trash can i sent DH out to go get some more ginger ale before he goes to work its crazi because its only when like i JUST WAKE UP that i get sick and then i had a candle burning all night i know not safe but when i blew it out this morning omg the smell just turn my stomach im like really!!!
i get to call my doctor today for my blood work that they took last thursday and i cant wait just to re a sure myself that all is OK!!! and then like i said thursday i go back and hopefully will get to see baby this week yay have a good day ladies

im eatting baby carrots with a 1000island dressing and it taste so0o good right now

OMG! I woke up this morning and grabbed the baby carrots that came with ranch dressing!! LOL! I bought them last night and at 6:30am they tasted so darn good! Definitely helped my tummy out from where I was feeling blah. :) I tried to get loads of veggies to snack on throughout the day. The fruits didn't look that well :(

Good morning ladies!! Feeling so drained today :( but on an exciting note I'm 6 weeks!!!!! Only 2 more weeks till my first ultrasound :)

JJSMOM- lol the baby carrots with some dressing really does hit the spot dont it?! and the best part the carrots are just so0o so0o so0o so good for you & baby oh and ur teeth too!
ive been loading up on veggies, ive just been craving them so0 bad especially salads i could eat them every single day! i mean ive always loved my salads but its like i cant get enough and i load them up with everything murshroom carrots green peppers cheese ham bacon bits egg olives no tomatoes thoug i dont like tomatoes inless their in sauce or cooked but i had raw tomatoes even know i know their so good for u:-x
i really think im having a girl because of all that this little baby is already putting me threw with my son i only got headachs nothing else but not with this baby i got bad MS my boobs hurt so so so so bad im always tired im craving sweet stuff! i really hope its alittle girl if it is she going to have so many cute little summer dressers with lil summer hats and lil rocawear babyphat and apple bottom clothes<3<3
how everyone else feeling today? i cant wait till it 9am here so that i can call my dr office to make sure everything is ok im worried thats there going to tell me my levels went down im trying to keep positive as much as i can because u know i still have my symptoms

whig- im glad to hear that ur just a bleeder and that you & baby are doing good!! im waiting to call my doctors office right now about my levels and im so scared but im hoping all is well like i was saying im still having symptoms & i havent had no pains or cramping or clots plus its pretty much has stopped all together i might wiped a little here and there but its mostly brownish and nothing to worry about!

perth- i will be praying that this baby sticks with u for 9months and that u have a nice wonderful little baby :) finger and toes are crossed for u

mommyclo- i wish i could say i was feeling better but ive been throwing up all morning and been alot of nausea:-(

UPDATE!!!!!

hey ladies,
i just got GREAT NEWS from the DOCTOR!!!!!! my levels are going UP UP UP:) yay yay yay im so freaking happy right now and she said that thursday she going to give me a paper to send me for a scan yay yay yay :dance: :dance: :dance: thank you GOD! thank u so much im so happy right now

UPDATE!!!!!

hey ladies,
i just got GREAT NEWS from the DOCTOR!!!!!! my levels are going UP UP UP:) yay yay yay im so freaking happy right now and she said that thursday she going to give me a paper to send me for a scan yay yay yay :dance: :dance: :dance: thank you GOD! thank u so much im so happy right now

That's awesome, so happy for you! :hugs: :happydance:

More bright red bleeding with a clot today.. Pulled the clot apart to check there was no baby.. :dohh: It's so scary bleeding like this. I was told to expect more blood but it's so hard - I don't know if this is the beginning of a m/c or just "normal" for me.. :growlmad:

I've exhausted options with doctors/hospitals at the moment so it's just a "wait and see". I had more clotting than this on Saturday and saw a healthy bean so hoping it's just my body bleeding out that area we saw on the scan.

I have no pain though, which I know is good. Can you even m/c without pain? :shrug:

try not to freak out about bleeding, again i bleed with clots for 4 months! i was on bedrest and was instructed to lay down except to go potty and get something quick to eat. well actually was told only to potty but i had to feed myself.... i had a boy and i had TERRIBLE morning sickness to the point before my eyes opened i wwas running to the bathroom to puke. keep yourself distracted as much as possible or you can cause issues upon yourself. i noticed if i laid down the bleeding slowed andtandturned dark brown but the more i was up moving which wasn't much i bleed red and clotted. pick up a new craft if you don't already do it. crochet, knitt, cross stitch, paint the ceramic christmas houses. watch tv, crossword puzzles. but yes its possible to bleed that long and not miscarry. doctors kept telling me its likely to end up in a m/c. and i proved them wrong. no idea why i bled or anything but i was in for frequent appts and ultrasounds. and he was my first born (3rd pregnancy) and he's a healthy smart boy now. but then again I'm always high risk when i hit about 8-9 weeks it'll start. and i have what's called precipitous deliveries. my longest labor was with my son at 5 1/2 hrs , then my 2nd child was 45 mins (barely made it to hospital) & my last was 3 1/2 hr labor. and my girls were 2 pushes. my son i pushed for an hr i believe that was because the cord was around his neck twice they had to pull it away in between pushes. it sucked but all 3 were healthy perfect apgar scores.

basis of it keep yourself calm do some sort of low activity thing to entertain yourself and hope for the best.

at my scan at 6 wks 1 day there was barely anything. just a small blob, & seeing it doesn't necessarily mean a m/c won't happen. it is not really in our hands anyways its in gods hands and things happen for a reason. I've had 5 mc & i have 3 living children and had been trying for 3+ years. yes it sucked but i feel , hat much more blessed and thankful!.

sorry if i offended anyone or anything but I've wanted to say that and i tend to be quiet in here and just watch what everyone says.

i have my full OB appt thursday tho. and dh finally gets to meet the doctor that's been helping us get pregnant. she's a blessing!

if anyone has questions ask away and ill try and answer the best i know. but I'm blunt usually just to warn you

ilovehim- congrats! that's great :D I just went for my second appt to find out if my hcg levels have gone up since friday also. give me some of your good luck, haha!

whigfield- I'm still spotting as well (just pink, no more bleeding) but passed a small clot yesterday. have had no pain/cramps whatsoever. we seem to be in the same boat still. think positive!

congrats to those with new bfps!

Ilovehim-that's so great hun! Very happy for you! I know we're all looking forward to seeing your scan photo :)

Whigfield- I'm sorry you're still bleeding and worried. I bled almost my entire pregnancy with my son. He's 3 1/2 now. I just had several reasons why I bled, it started when I was 13 weeks with softball sized clots and blood. I thought I had miscarried. I had not and they found a subchorionic hematoma, and placenta previa. Hope the bleeding stops for you :)

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:! Welcome and hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies! :flower:

If you'd like to add the July Sunbeams banner to your siggy, there are two size choices ~ the codes and instructions are on page 37 ~ post 362!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or missed an updated EDD! :thumbup:

[A little update on me ~ my husband and I weren't expecting to try this cycle but everything worked out timing wise and we were able to bd around O time :dance: I'm now 2dpo and plan to test on Turkey Day! :happydance: Fingers crossed for our rainbow ~
I'd have a due date of Aug 2, 2013 but there'd of course be a chance of having a July '13 birth!! :happydance: Either way ~ we're just hopeful for a sticky :bfp:]

More bright red bleeding with a clot today.. Pulled the clot apart to check there was no baby.. :dohh: It's so scary bleeding like this. I was told to expect more blood but it's so hard - I don't know if this is the beginning of a m/c or just "normal" for me.. :growlmad:

I've exhausted options with doctors/hospitals at the moment so it's just a "wait and see". I had more clotting than this on Saturday and saw a healthy bean so hoping it's just my body bleeding out that area we saw on the scan.

I have no pain though, which I know is good. Can you even m/c without pain? :shrug:

Really hope all is ok!
Good sign that bean was ok at the scan though but it's hard not to worry!
Hell I'd be a wreck if I was even spotting! :(

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:! Welcome and hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies! :flower:

If you'd like to add the July Sunbeams banner to your siggy, there are two size choices ~ the codes and instructions are on page 37 ~ post 362!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or missed an updated EDD! :thumbup:

[A little update on me ~ my husband and I weren't expecting to try this cycle but everything worked out timing wise and we were able to bd around O time :dance: I'm now 2dpo and plan to test on Turkey Day! :happydance: Fingers crossed for our rainbow ~
I'd have a due date of Aug 2, 2013 but there'd of course be a chance of having a July '13 birth!! :happydance: Either way ~ we're just hopeful for a sticky :bfp:]

fingers crossed for you this month! thanks for continuing to update the thread! :flower:

I got my :bfp on Nov 3rd was super excited and scared at the same time :wacko: I'm high risk for ectopic from previous P.I.D still have both tubes but scared.I also had a blighten ovum last yr with low hcg levels eventually I m/c. So I went to the hospital Nov.4 for bad cramping took a pee test came back NEGITIVE so they suggested blood work they said I was about 3 weeks with hcg levels at a 49 and they were low to get them rechecked in 2-3 days did and ultrasound saw nothing really didn't tell me much so 3 days later I went to my clinic and got my levels tested again and they went up to 219:happydance: was really happy the nurse said they were great numbers but I need to be checked weekly. Still a little nervous about the numbers so I go this weds to see if they went up so let's hope this baby is safe and sound in my uterous and not in my tube. Thanks for reading my post and if anybody could let me now if you think my numbers are good that would help me threw my wait!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->